Who are you really?

Regret

A few weeks passed after that night at the hospital and Minwoo was finally discharged. He didn't see Min hee anymore after her cold shoulder that night. Min hee on the other hand was distracting herself with her upcoming concert and world tour that was going to happen in 6 months time. The planning had made her so busy, she used that as a constant excuse to not look at Minwoo. She couldn't look at him anymore, if not, she would remember him and Hyeri being all lovey dovery and she hated it.

People around her, her managers, back up dancers and CEO saw the cchanges in her attitude and eyes. It worries them but what can they do? If Minwoo and Min hee don't want to work it out, there's nothing the people around them could do but advice and give support.

Min hee sat down and breathed. She took a gulp of water from her bottle and sighed. She looked out the window of her practice room and saw the amount of fans out there cheering for her non-stop. She smiled but it faltered when her mind wondered off to Minwoo again. *I wonder if he's already discharged. I should call Kwangmin oppa later to check up on him* She heard a knock on the door and muttered 'come in'. Her manager's head popped out and he sat next to Min hee casually.

There was a strong moment of silence before Min hee clearedher throat, another way of asking her manager to speak his mind out. Her manager just sighed. "Minwoo's discharged. We want to know if you want him to stay with Boyfriend and give you space or do you want him to live at your old house with you?" her manager revealed slowly. Min hee froze

*So he's discharged huh? I'm glad he's fine now. But...he probably doesn't want to glance or even look at my facce. I guess it's better if he stay with Boyfriend for now* Min hee thought as she shook her head, indicatting she doesn't want Minwoo living at their old house. Her manager sighed at her attitude.

"Min hee dear, I know you're going through a hard time but he's your husband. If you don't let him be with you, let him near you and remind him who you are, who else would? You know Jeongmin is probably going to kill him. The rest of the boys wouldn't know you better than Jeongmin and Minwoo, it would be even more hard to console him. Come on, give him a month. If by then, you think he's not going to work out, divorce, split or remarry whatever. Then, we'll go on tour and after that a long break so you can clear your mind, okay?"

Min hee slowly nodded. She didn't want to let him go but, what more can she do? The both of them are stars, they can't let this ruin them. She can't let this ruin her, the pride of Starship Entertainment....

"Oh and the company wants you and Minwoo to release an official statement about he's current condition. You think you're up for it? I can always be your representative or Jeongmin. The fans wants to know what happened, the news isn't dying" her manager said and looked worriedly at Min hee who was staring out the windows, looking at the fans who were greeting Sistar.

*He probably doesn't want to do it. If he doesn't why should I?* Min hee scoffed sadly. 

"Depends on Minwoo oppa. If he wants to release a statement than we'll do it and I'll go up with him but if he doesn't want to, then curious or not, news dying or not, it's to be kept with us" she said seriously and stood up. She blasted her music and resumed her dancing. Her manager could only sigh and leave her alone, of course with the care of her guards, who looked at him pitifully.

~~~~

Boyfriend went to the hospital and brought Minwoo home. They spent time telling him what happened throughout the years he had forgotten. He found it hard to believe, but ttrusted them since they were good friends ever since they were young.

"So Jeongmin hyung married my sister? His 'bias'?" Minwoo asked and the rest nodded while Jeongmin smiled at the thought of his wife, who was praticing for her comback. However, that smile turned upside down when he remembered that this was the guy who hurt his sister. Jeongmin tapped Inwoo' shoulders and looked at him seriousy.

"Minwoo, i need to talk to you" Jeongmin said seriously and urged Minwoo to go to his room. After closing the door, he ensured that the rest were distracted before he sat next to him. Jeongmin ruffled his hair in frustration. Minwoo looked down, getting a bad feeling from this. Before he could even open his mouth, Jeongmin interrupted him.

"Do you remember my sister? Even a glimpse or faint memory of her. Do you?"Jeongmin asked. Minwoo was startled by the sudden question but tried recalling his memories. When his head started hurting, he stopped. He shook his head and pouted. He felt bad that Jeongmin was trying his all to help his sister but his memory only made Jeongmin more dissapointed in him. 

Jeongmin sighed once again. "Can't you force your brain Minwoo? Come on Minwoo I can't help but feel guilty each time i look at my sister's lifeless and dull eyes. Imagine if it happened to your sister. How would you feel?" Minwoo looked down, feeling really guilty. He couldn't do anything. He tried his hardest to remember, lots of times but he only got bad head aches in return.

Jeongmin sighed for the nth time that day and left the room, feeling frustrated and angry.

*Hyung, i really want to remember and help you get your sister back to shape, but i can't. It hurts too much. I'm sorry*

~~~

After a long day of practice and some schedule, Min hee came home drained both physically and mentally. She was tired and all she wants to do is sleep. She took a hot bath to relax her tensed muscles and came out in her pyjamas. She lied down on her bead and hugged the teddy bear that Minwoo got for her at the amusement park. Sighing deeply, she looked at it as if it was Minwoo and began talking to it.

"Pabo, why me out of all people? You could've forgot your damn cheap ex for all I care but why me? Am i really unimportant in your mind?" she hit the bear and started releasing her tears. Her bodyguards can't help her, no one can except for Minwoo and herself.

A knock on the door make her sit up. She wiped her tears and asked who was there.

"Um, Min hee there's someone here to see you. You should come down fast" Min hee muttered that she'll be down in 5. Min hee washed her face and made sure she looked presentable before going down to meet whoever that was crazy enough to see her at 3am in the morning. When she reached the bottom stairs, she saw no one other than Minwoo and his parents.

"Min hee dear we're so glad to finally see you again" Mrs No hugged her as she tried to keep her tears in and hugged the elder woman back. She invited them to sit down while Xiumin made some hot drinks for them.

Min hee's eyes didn't meet Minwoo's, who has been staring at her in guilt. *I knew they said she looked terrible but I didn't know she looked and felt this terrible. I must have hurt her alot* 

"Min hee, I'm so sorry for what my son had said to you. I know he had hurt your feelings greatly and it really dissapointed us" Mr No said and glared at Minwoo, who's head was still hung down low.

"Minwoo apologise to your wife and spend some time together, I've never seen a couple so supported by many before, not to mention, just look cute together. Your fans from all around the world support you guys" Mrs No said and hugged the poor girl, who was trying her hardest to control her sobs.

"We've talked it out with Min hee's parents, the rest of Boyfriend and the company. We'll give you guys a month or 2 to make your decisions. If by then you two decided it's not working out then, it's your choice to opt for a divorce at your own risk and name" Mr No said and Minwoo's eyes widened in response. *DIVORCE?! No way! I don't remember her doesn't mean i want to leave her. I don't want to dissapoint Jeongmin hyung, my fans and strangely...I don't want to dissapoint her...*

"I understand Mr and Mrs No. My parents have talked to me about it together with my brother as well and I agree. We'll live together for a month and I'll try my best to make him remember and stay,but if it doesn't work out like how it used to then I'm sorry" Min hee said, dissapointment and sadness visible in her voice. Minwoo felt a pang in his heart. *She won't give up on me that easily would she? No we're not going there. I'm going to remember. I need to remember.  Please Min hee, help me remember*

"Right Minwoo?" Minwoo's head snapped up and his eyes met Min hee. His heart started racing and his palms grew sweaty. He asked his mum the question again and the elder woman sighed.

"I said, You woulndn't mind if Min hee toured you around the house while we leave, right Minwoo?" Mrs No repeated with a glare and Minwoo immediately nodded his head. Pleased by his answer, Mr and Mrs No stood up and got ready to leave.

"Alright, we'll take our leave then. Minwoo be nice, and Min hee, don't hesitate to call me sweety okay? I'll come and smack his head for you" Min hee smiled and thanked his parents. She led them to the front door and made sure they drived off safely before closing it.

After locking the door, she went towards Minwoo who was uncomfotably standing in the middle of the living room. She giggled abit and advanced towards him. She lightly took his hands and pulled him towards the kitchen.

"This is the kitchen, as you can see. On our off days, we used to bake, cook and eat breakfast and dinner together before and after schedule without fail" when Min hee said that, Minwoo felt his heart soften and her words and the memories. He could picture the both of them getting covered in flour and him hugging her slender waist while she cooked breakfast.

She pulled him him to the 2nd floor and she stood in front of 2 unoccupied rooms. He looked at her questioningly when she smiled at it adoringly.

"This 2 rooms are saved for our children. You promised me you'll decorate it when we know their gender so if we stick together after this month and i get a baby, promise me you'll still decorate it okay?" she gave him a small smile and lifted up her pinky. Minwoo gave a small smile back and interlaced his fingers with hers, nodding his head.

Min hee spent 30 minutes touring Minwoo around the house, sharing different memories and promises they kept to each other. Minwoo was amazed at the amount of memories they had shared together. How could he have forgotten such a beautiful relationship? He couldn't believe he hated Min hee at first because of his thought of her being selfish and arrogant when she's really such a sweetheart. He began to like her even more after the house tour.

"Here's our bedroom. If you're uncomfortable sleeping together, i'll go ahead and sleep at the spare bedroom" Min hee said. Minwoo looked at her questioningly. 

""Its okay, i'm fine sleeping together. You are my wife after all. We've slept together before so why seperate just because of this right?" He ruffled her hair and Min hee's heart fastened. She blushed and looked away when she thought of the night they had 'it' together. Minwoo chuckled and his gaze went to the giant teddy bear that was lying down on the bed. His smile fadded as his head sttarted to throb.

*"Are you sure you can hit 100 points oppa?" a girl teased

"Of course i can. I will win that big teddy bear for you just you see" he went to pay for the game and went to play. He got 98 points for his first try.

"You can do it oppa!! Jusst think of Min hee unnie!!" some of his fangirls screamed. He raised the hammer and .....

 

DING!!! He won**

"MInwoo-ah, are you okay?" Min hee held his arm and loooked at him worriedly. Minwoo snapped back to reality, looked at MIn hee and shook his head.

"Sorry about that, I just felt a little drowsy is all. Where's the bathroom again? I want to get ready for bed" Min hee pointed to the bathroom and also showed his closet just in case she fell asleep. Minwoo nodded and proceeded to thee bathroom. After showering, he washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror.

*If i did really marry Min hee, that what happened to me and Hyerin. Why was she still near me trying to seduce me if we had broken up?* He decided not to think more of it and go to bed.

By the time he went back, Min hee was already fast asleep, her bear on the floor next to her as if protecting her. He smiled at the bear and carressed it. It somehow gave him a very tingly feel. Snapping out of it, he went to the other side of the bed and lay down next to Min hee, taking in her facial features and slow, deep and cam breathings.

Min hee was sleeping with a cute, small smile on her face, which Minwoo thinks was super adorable.

"Who are you really Lee Min hee? Are they really who they say you are?" he whispered as faint images of him and Min hee came to mind. With a satiesfied smile, he fell asleep.


OMG I LITERALLY COOED WHEN I WROTE THIS CHAPTER!!! Sorry guys i just had to insert 2min moment. I just can't my feels for Minwoo is undying OMH!!! SO! What do you guys think? should i make them divorce? Get Min hee pregnant? leave your answers in the comments below. Or i'll be making a poll so yea. SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT UPDATE(Please bear with my typos; I'lll correct them when i have spare time)