MIND GAMES part 1

Regret

Min hee’s POV

I woke up the next day feeling very sick. My whole body was heating up and I have a bad flu and cough. I felt so weak that I can hardly move. The rest planned on going to the water park today but decided to cancel it since I wasn’t feeling well. I insisted they go without me but they wanted to take care of me so they stayed.

Since I don’t get sick easily, Jeongmin oppa was really worried for me. He was always by my side. I smiled at his sleeping figure. *Oppa, I hope you would protect Eun bin unnie just like you protect me opaa* I thought and caressed his cheek. Kris oppa came in a few minutes later to check on me. He plopped down next to me and smiled.

“Hi oppa. Sorry I had to hold you guys back from going to the water park” I said. He chuckled and held my hand. I felt my heart beat increase and butterflies in my stomach. *Get over him Min hee!! You are married to Minwoo oppa. You love Minwoo* I cursed myself in my mind and smiled at him. “It’s not your fault Minnie. I don’t mind. What matters most is your health” he said and gave me a sincere smile.

His smile soon turned into a frown when he saw the scar on my neck. I quickly turned away to avoid his questioning gaze. But being sick has its downfalls because he easily turned my body to face him. “Minnie, tell me who caused this scar?? I didn’t see it before the party started. What happened and who did it??” he asked me and locked his gaze with mine. *Should I tell him?? What if I spoil the others mood?? What if he gets angry at me for not telling?? He is my guard after all.* I thought while biting my lips nervously.

 

“MINNIE!!! I MADE YOUR FAVORITE CHICKEN SOUP!!” D.O oppa barged into my room with Minwoo oppa trailing behind looking at D.O oppa weirdly. The sudden action caused Kris oppa to fall off the bed. D.O, Minwoo and Jeongmin oppa laughed at him. “YAH!! Since when did you wake up?!” I accidently shouted which made me regret because my throat hurts right after I did that. *Stupid oppa. He scared the hell out of me* I thought and pouted. Jeongmin oppa gave me a glass of water and patted my back while giggling.

D.o oppa smacked his head and he stopped laughing and glared at him. “Who asked you to shout? I wasn’t even asleep” he said and Kris oppa’s eyes widened. “MWOH?! WERE YOU EAVESDROPPING?!” Kris oppa shouted which caused me to flinch. He looked at me and whispered a small ‘sorry’ before continuing to glare at Jeongmin oppa.

“I didn’t hear anything. I was awake only when D.O hyung barged into the room” he said coolly and shrugged. “Min hee, say ah” Minwoo oppa said and I opened my mouth so that he can feed me. I felt butterflies in my stomach each time he does this. *Who is it that I really love?? Kris oppa is my childhood friend. He is the one that can read me like an open book. Minwoo oppa is the one that stole my heart. He mended it when I was heart broken over Kris oppa. Who do I really love??* I thought while Minwoo oppa was constantly feeding me.

“Are you feeling better princess??” he asked me and I nodded my head. He smiled and put the bowl down. “Princess, Mian” he suddenly told me. *Why did he apologize??* I thought and frowned. “Wae??” I asked him. He looked around to check if anyone else in in the room.

“I’m sorry because I’m not doing my job properly. Getting you in this revenge scheme makes me feel SO guilty” he told me and I just smiled at him. “Oppa, I told you that I’m not angry or upset with you. People lose control sometimes and make wrong decisions but that’s part of life. Don’t be so hard on yourself oppa” I told him and he pecked my forehead. “Thanks for being such a great and understanding wife. I don’t know what I’ll so without you” he said and rested his head on mine.  *I know I can’t live without you* I thought and drift off to dreamland.

                                                                      ~End of Min hee’s POV~

D.O’s POV

Hi readers!! Your favorite oppa is here!! Okay back to the story!! After I made some soup for Min hee, I went up to her bedroom. I peeked in and saw Kris hyung with her. He looked like he was having a pretty serious talk with her. *I hope his not thinking of confessing* I thought. I knew Kris hyung had feelings for Min hee but I decided to keep quiet about it. He locked gazes with her. No hyung!!

“D.O hyung,why aren’t you going in??" Minwoo asked and I just smiled and told him I planned on shocking them. He just chuckled and I barged into the room. “MINNIE!!! I MADE YOUR FAVORITE CHICKEN SOUP!!” I said which caused Jeongmin to wake up and Kris hyung to fall from the bed. I laughed at his expression. He flicked my head after muttering a small ‘sorry’ to Min hee for shouting and made his way out. *OWWIE* I glared at the door Kris hyung walked out of.

Minwoo took the bowl of soup away from me and went beside Min hee and fed her. Jeongmin pulled me out of their room saying that Minwoo and Min hee needs some alone time. I nodded and decided to talk to Kris hyung. I spotted him in the garden cursing me under his breath. *HAHAHA childish hyung* I thought and chuckled. I tapped his shoulder and he looked no glare at me. I just smiled sheepishly at him and sat down.

“Hyung, do you still have feelings for you know who??” I asked him. I don’t want anyone else to know. His eyes widened and he looked at me with shock written on his face. “Yah, who told you that I loved her?” he asked me. “No one did. I just saw the look in your eyes when you talk to her. Hyung, are you going to let her go? We can’t afford a fight between you and Minwoo. It will only give Hyerin a chance to win” I told him and he just sighed

“I am trying to let her go D.O. I want her to be safe too. I don’t want to ruin our friendship with Boyfriend. Don’t worry. I won’t get in between them arraso?” he asked me and I gave him a smile. *I hope you find someone better hyung. We’ll always be there for you* I thought and made my way into the house. On my way in, I saw Chen hyung about to walk in. I gave him a smile and walked off to check on Min hee and Minwoo.

When I was about to knock, I saw a small hot pink post it note near in the flower pot. *What’s that?? I didn’t see it yesterday* I thought and picked it up. I decided to go to my room and read it. I was lucky that everyone else is in the movie room watching some comedy.

The note said:

Dear whoever who is reading this,

Having fun with the mind games so far? There are more notes around the house. I was surprised that you could find the very first one. Last night was such an easy night for me and my minions to break in. Why hire such lousy guards? Well have fun searching and find the hidden message I have written in it. If you are reading this Min hee…did the scar hurt? HAHAHAHAHA

Signed Anonymous

P.S: Since I know your giving this to the police, I want to tell you (the police) something. Have fun cracking the code. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I shivered after reading the note. *Wow she is evil. I wonder how Min hee tolerates this. But she said Min hee had a scar. Is that why Kris hyung is looking at Min hee like that?? I’ll ask her later* I thought and kept the note in my pocket. I made my way to the movie room and joined the others.

                                                                      ~End of D.O’s POV~

Hye min’s POV

I decided to take a break after laughing so hard at the movie. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. After washing my face, I saw a yellow note near the toilet bowl. *I didn’t see that yesterday. What could it be??* I thought and plucked it off. I decided to read it in the room I shared with my guards and Jesshyun couple. Since they are not here, I can read the note privately.

 I made my way to the room and locked the door. I sat on the matress and decided to read the note. It said:

Dear whoever who is reading this,

I see you’ve found the second note. If it’s not the sane person reading this or you haven’t found the first note, I will not tell you where it is. Have fun searching. You also might want to hire more guards since I broke into the house so easily nowadays. HAHAHAHA and remember…I’m watching your every move, which means I know who’s reading this now. HAHAHAHA have fun.

Signed

Anonymous

P.S: Police…have fun unveiling the code behind the notes!!!

I shivered at the thought of being watched. *Damn you Hyerin. We will get you!!* I thought. I decided to keep the note in my pocket. *I wonder if someone already found the first note. We need to conduct a meeting later* I thought and made my way to sit next to my fiancé Hyunseong.

I smiled at him but my smile didn’t really reach my eyes. I was worried for Min hee. *What does she mean by unveiling the code?! ARGH DAMN YOU KIM HYERIN!!* My mind wasn’t on the movie at all. I just couldn’t concentrate.

I decided to check on Min hee because I wasn’t feeling good about leaving her alone. Although Minwoo was there but I was pretty much sure he was sleeping. When I reached her room, I saw both of the soundly asleep, head on top of each other. I smiled at them. *You guys look so cute together. Why are you going through this?? If only you broke up with her nicely Minwoo. Min hee would not have to suffer like this* I thought and made my way to sit beside Min hee.

“Min hee, I worry about you a lot. You helped Hyunseong oppa propose to me. Although you didn’t know it, the talk you gave him on the dress fitting day boosted his motivation. We wanted you to be one of the first to know but we were so scared because we didn’t want to be happy when you were suffering. You might look so happy on the outside but I saw it in your eyes that disappointment of not being so free. You’re a great dongsaeng, one I really wished will stay with me. It would be very depressing if you were gone. Stay alive for me will you??” I told her and caressed her cheek.

Although she is sleeping, I wanted to tell her what I feel. She was just like my dongsaeng. But sadly, my dongsaeng passed at a really young age. She was crossing the road one day to meet me. She didn’t look around and ended up getting hit by a huge truck. I always thought it was my fault. If only I saved her in time. If only I was reactive enough.

My tears slowly drop one by one. I missed her. Now that Min hee’s in this revenge scheme, I can’t help but feel that I was a curse to people that I treat as dongsaengs. I treat Hae ra as my dongsaeng and see what happened to her.  I just wanted Min hee to be safe. If she were to leave, I would lose my sanity. *God what did I do to deserve this??* I thought. When I was about to wipe my tears, a hand did it for me.

I looked up to see Min hee smiling at me. “Did I wake you up?? Do you want me to leave?? Do you need anything??”I asked her and she just giggled at me. “Unnie, you know that if everyone else here is happy, I’m happy right. I don’t want me being in danger stop your love for each other. Instead, I want you guys to get married quickly so that I can still attend it. Time might not be on my side unnie.. I can’t promise to stay alive but I can promise you, Ella and Soyou unnie one thing. If I’m not at your wedding physically, I am spiritually and mentally. Don’t be sad. It’s not your fault ara??” she told me.

I burst in to tears. *Min, how can you be so strong?!* I felt Min hee rubbed my back and console me. I swear she looks older than me now. After a few minutes of crying, I finally stopped. Min hee smiled at me and wiped my tears. “You don’t have to cry. Hae ra and Min jee (hyemin’s sis) unnie won’t like it. You’re not a curse Hye min unnie. You’re a blessing. You made Hot girls into what they are now. You are the talented, Beautiful and charming main vocalist of Hot girls. Be happy for me okay?” she asked and I nodded my head.

I decided to let her rest again but she said she was hungry. I got up and went to call D.O. On my way out, I saw a scar on Min hee’s neck. It looked new, as if it was caused yesterday. But thinking it was just my imagination, I walked out and searched for D.O.

                                                                      ~End of Hye min’s POV~

Luhan’s POV

After the movie ended, I went to check up on Min hee. On the way there, I decided to go to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, I was just about to leave when I saw an Eggplant colored post it note under the sink. Feeling curious, I decided to take it and read it before leaving the toilet.

The note said:

Dear whoever who is reading this,

I see you’ve found the third note. I’m guessing that it’s not the same person who had found the 1st and 2nd note so I’m being nice enough to give you a clue. Urgh…I hate that word. Anyways, the 1st note is near Min hee’s room and the second note is in a room near Jeongmin’s room. Enjoy the mind games and I WILL be watching. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Signed

Anonymous

P.S: Figured it out yet police?? Have fun!!!

I shivered at the deadly aura the note gave me. My guard senses are tingling and I felt like someone is watching me. I closed the window of the bathroom and made my way to Min hee’s room. I kept the note in my pocket. *I need to show this to them soon. I hope nothing happens* I thought and knocked on Min hee’s room.

I heard a soft come in and I saw Min hee and Minwoo playing their phones. “Minnie!!! How are you doing?? Are you feeling better now??” I asked her trying to be cheerful. My mind wont get off the note and I felt like I’m constantly being watched.

“I’m feeling much better now oppa. Is D.O oppa done with my food yet?? I’m hungry” she pouted and Minwoo and I pinched her cheeks. She slapped our hands away and we high fived each other. “You guys are mean. I’m calling Xiu min oppa on you” she said and we immediately surrendered She is Xiu min baby girl. I once got hit by him when I teased Min hee in kindergarten

“Min hee, my favorite and lovely dongsaeng!!! Your boazi is here!! LUHAN AND MINWOO DID YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER?! HER CHEEKS ARE RED!!” Xiumin hyung shouted and Minwoo and I immediately pointed at each other and said “HE PINCHED HER!!” and Min hee just had to say “Both of them pinched me” while pouting which earned us a slap on the back and pinch on the cheeks by him. *OWWIE HYUNG*

We pouted and glared at Min hee who is laughing at us. She stuck her tongue out at me and Xiumin hyung brought her down to the dining room without forgetting to say “I told you not to mess with my baby” and shut the door. Minwoo and I just glared at the door before making our way to the dining room, joining the rest in having dinner.

                                                                      ~End of Luhan’s POV~


Hi readers!!! I’m back with another update for today. I’m sad to inform you that I won’t be able to update the next week so this is like an early make up for it. So into the topic of the story, the mind games have finally started and Min hee’s close friends are really worried for her.

Off the topic!!! I hope you enjoyed the update and wait patiently for my next update which might be 2 weeks away from now. I now present to you, CHARACTER TALKS!!

ALL: ANNYEONG READERS OF THE STORY REGRET!!

D.O: Author nim you love me right that’s why you brought me in?? *Winks at author and readers*

Luhan: YAH!! She put me and Hyemin’s POV in too so she loves us too right??*Gives puppy dog eyes*

Author: should I cut you three out then?? What do you think readers??

Readers: ANIYA!!! *BANGS SCREEN*

Hyemin: Dongsaeng ah…I didn’t even do anything *POUTS*

Author: sorry unnie!!

ALL THAT DIDN’T HAVE POV’S: AUTHOR NIM!! WHAT ABOUT US!!! *pouts and cries*

Author: I will give it soon. There are three parts to the start of the mind game chappie so more new POVS will be discovered ara?

ALL THAT DIDN’T HAVE POV’S: ARRASO!!

ALL:ANNYEONG READERS!! CONTINUE TO SUPPORT OUR LOVELY AUTHOR’S STORY REGRET!!