D-DAY(part 2)

Regret

Kwangmin’s POV

Finally author I thought you wouldn’t put my POV here (A/N: Sorry kwangminnie) Back to the story, today me and Youngmin hyung are going to propose to our girlfriends. We heard them talking at the garden after the dress fitting. We were supposed to do it with Hyunseung hyung but he said…nevermind you would find out soon

We fidgeted nervously backstage. We’ve been hiding here since the wedding ended and we were waiting for Donghyun hyung and Jess noona to make the announcement. We heard that Ella and Soyou had been searching for us all with the help of Exo and Beast hyungs. They know our intentions so each time Ella or Soyou wants to come near the stage, they will say something to distract them or change their destination.

“Can I get everyone’s attention please??” a voice which I think belongs to Donghyun hyung said. “I would like to thank those who have attended my wedding. From Jess and my family to our wonderful stars from the industry. We would like to thank you for being here and supporting us. Today is a special day for Jess and I. She is now my wife and I am happy to be able to spend the rest of my life with her. But today, there will be a special message from two of my band members. Although this is suppose to be the day for Jess and me but they have been holding it in for a long time and now they finally want to come out of their shell so I would like to call in the Jo twins to say their special message” Donghyun hyung said and Youngmin hyung and I did a fighting pose before going to stage.

 “First of all, I would like to thank Donghyun hyung and Jess noona for letting us use their wedding to make this announcement. We are sorry for intruding but we can’t wait anymore. We would like to call our girlfriends, Ella and Soyou to come on stage” Youngmin hyung said when he took the mike. We saw Ella and Soyou in the crowd making way to the stage. When they went up, they Soyou stood beside me and Ella stood beside Youngmin hyung.

“A week ago, we heard these 2 special girls in our lives talking about how we were late in taking them in as our wives. We’ve got to admit, we were a little scared on proposing but after that little talk they had, we realized that we would have to come out of our shell and propose to them sooner. That was a wake up call for us and today, on this special day for Donghyun hyung and Jess noona, we would like to ask you girls something” I said and Youngmin hyung and I got on one knee and brought out the rings we bought.

“Ella/Soyou will you marry me??” we said in unison and waited for the answer. We hear the crowd cheering ‘ SAY YES SAY YES’. I looked up into Soyou’s face and she took the mike and said….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YES!!!” and she jumped on me. I smiled and twirled her around. We waited for Youngmin hyung to get his answer. Soyou nudged Ella so that she could snap out of her gaze. Ella looked into Youngmin hyungs eyes and…..

                                                                      ~End of Kwangmin’s POV~

Youngmin’s POV

I closed my eyes and waited for Ella’s answer. Isn’t this what she wanted?? Why isn’t she answering?? I opened my eyes and looked into her eyes. She received a nudge from Soyou and snapped out of her gaze. “Oppa, what do youthink my answer will be?? I love you oppa of course I’ll say YES!!” I sighed in relive and hugged her. The crowd cheered and we went down stage after saying thank you.

“Wah Ella you know how to get your fiancé feel scared huh?? He looks like he is going to faint if you were to daze out a minute longer” I heard Jess noona said when we were seated. Ella just smiled at me and I flicked her head.

“Pabo. I was scared that you will reject me when you asked for my answer” I said and she rubbed her head and glared at me. “It’s punishment for making me wait so long” she said and I just smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. She looked at her ring and smiled. “Do you like it?? Hyemin and Jess noona helped us pick” I said and she nodded. “It’s beautiful” she said

“Wah, Unnies and oppas chukae!!” Min hee said as soon as she reached the table. I just smiled and thank her. Minwoo came and sat next to me while Min hee sat next to Ella. “Hyung you finally proposed!! Congrats. I thought Ella was going to reject you just now” ha said and I just smirked. “She can’t resist me right yeobo??” I said and Ella just stuck her tongue out at me, earning a few laughters to erupt from our table.

“Hyunseong oppa,when are you going to propose to Hyemin unnie?” Soyou asked. *Here we go* I thought. “I already proposed to her when I brought her out on a date a day after the dress fitting” he said which earned a loud ‘WHAT’ from the girls.

“What’s going on??” Jess noona asked when she reached our table. Now only the Jeongbin couple are not here. “Hyemin unnie, is that true??” Min hee asked. She just nodded her head. “Why didn’t you tell us? And you boys knew?! I hate you!!” the three girls said and got up to join Exo, Beast hyungs and Jeongbin couple are sitting. We just laughed at them and decided to let them be.

                                                                      ~End of Youngmin’s POV~

Jeongmin POV

“OPPA!!” I heard Min hee call out my name. She sat on the chair next to me and shook my shoulders. “Yah! Aish, what’s wrong with you?” I asked her. She pouted and asked “Did you know about Hyunseong oppa and Hyemin unnie being engaged??” I saw Eun bin’s jaw drop. “Mwoh!!” she said and Min hee just nodded her head. I was too, shocked. “Aniyo Min. Hyunseong hyung didn’t tell me anything. Neither did Hyemin noona” I said to her. *-sigh- That secretive hyung* I shook my head.

“You didn’t know?? I thought he told you guys” Hyunseung hyung said and Lay  hyung nodded along with him. “We didn’t even know” Kris hyun said and all of us looked at Hyunseong hyung and Hyemin noona. They just smiled and waved awkwardly at us. “Hyung you secretive person!!” I shouted and we all just laugh at how flushed hyunseong hyung looked like.

-----

The wedding ended at 8 and we sent Donghyun hyung and Jess noona to the airport for their honeymoon. It attracted a lot of Jesshyun shippers. They were giving them gifts before they were about to board the plane. We waved to them one final time and made our way to my house.

                                                                      ~End of Jeongmin’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

After sending Jess unnie and Donghyun oppa off at the airport, we all piled into the limo. I sat in between Kris and Chen oppa. Minwoo oppa was sitting with Eun bin unnie and Jeongmin oppa. During the car ride to Jeongmin oppas house, I was always caught spacing out and I can tell that the others are worried. Each time Kris or Chen oppa would ask me if I was ok, I would just say that I’m tired.

I didn’t mean to make everyone worry but what happened earlier was just stuck in my mind.

Flashback:

I went to the toilet to clear off a spill that Eun bin unnie made on my dress. We were laughing so hard that she accidently spill the drink on me. When I was done cleaning the stain, I saw someone in a mask wearing black standing in one of the cubicles through the mirror. I turned around to look but she was gone. I thought it was my imagination and I went back to washing my hands

Suddenly, I felt something cold pressing against my neck. It was a knife. I looked up to see Hyerin smirking at me. “Don’t shout and you can just make it out alive. I just want to warn you” she said and pressed the knife deeper into my skin letting some blood flow out. “Don’t try to show or act stronger because I am more powerful. Look at me now, I got into this wedding without the guards spotting me. What makes you think that I can’t sneak into your house and KILL you and Minwoo. It’s because I want you guys to suffer” she said and sunk the knife a little deeper.

My tears wanted to fall but I decided not to show my weak side and fight back. “You think I will let that happen. I know that you’re embarrassed but can’t you just let it go?? You’re evil and sick. I don’t get why you’re being like this when it’s your fault that Minwoo oppa broke up with you” I said earning a slap from her. “I will be back to get you, your friends and everyone close to you. I’ll make you regret ever saying that to me” she said with her voice full of hatred and left through the window. I cleaned up my wound and stayed in there for a little while more before I heard my guards call to check if I was ok.

I got up, washed my face and out the brightest smile I can have and went out to meet the rest of the unnies and oppas who are still laughing at the table together. *I wish you guys didn’t have to go through this. I love you guys too much to see you suffer* I thought and went to join the conversation.

End of flashback~~

I was lucky enough that no one noticed the scar at my neck. But I guess I thought about it too soon. “Min, how did you get that scar??” Kris oppa asked me while pointing at the scar. I was lucky that no one else heard it since we were whispering. “I’ll tell you later. When we’re alone okay oppa??” I said and he nodded his head. Getting a bit tired, I asked if I could lean on his shoulder and sleep. He just smiled and said “Of course. Just like old times right?” I smiled and nodded my head. I leaned on his shoulder and within a few seconds, sleep overtook me.

                                                                      ~End of Min Hee’s POV~

Minwoo’s POV

I looked as Min hee slept peacefully on Kris hyung shoulder. I felt jealous of him because I found out that he got feelings for Min hee. Although I am her husband, I don’t think that I was doing my job properly. Min hee is in this revenge plan because of me. I sighed and leaned my head on Eun bin’s shoulder.

“Oppa, gwenchanayo??” she asked and I just shook my head. “Waeyo?? Did you and Min hee fight??” she asked and again I shook my head. “Do you think, Kris hyung would be a better husband to Min hee than I am?? She is in this revenge scheme because of me and look at how she suffers” I told er and she flicked my forehead. I pouted and glared at her.

“What are you talking about oppa?? Min hee chose YOU. She loves YOU. It’s not your fault that she is in this revenge scheme. You can’t take all the blame oppa. She loves you for who you are and you love her for who she is too. So what if Kris oppa looks like e has the ‘better husband for Min hee look’? All that matters is that she loves you” she said and I felt kind of relived that she has a lot of trust on me.

I smiled and thanked her. *Min hee, I hope what Eun bin said is true. I would die if I were to lose you* I thought and drifted off to dreamland.

                                                                      ~End of Minwoo’s POV~

Narrator’s POV

The group reached the house around 10pm. All of them were tired and drained. Beast and Exo has 2 more days of free time before going back to guarding the troubled celebrities. Being the tired people they are, they went to sleep right after changing their clothes.

But that night, someone had something important to do. She wants to start her mind game. She wants to ruin their lives. Nope, she’s not killing anyone. Not yet. “Let’s start our game shall we??” and evil voice asked and a group of men and women chuckled and laughed together with her.

“Mrs No Min hee, let the games begin…HAHAHAHAHA” she laughed and headed to the Lee’s mansion.

                                                                      ~End of Narrator’s POV~


Second chapter of the week!!! Sorry is it’s short but the ideas I have in my mind now are for the start of the mind games. Youngmin and Kwangmin’s proposal gave me goosebumbs while writing it because I think it’s too fluffy. Anyways, Min hee in in more danger!! Minwoo finds out about Kris liking his wife and the mind games are starting!!! OHNO!!!

Anyways off the topic of the story, I would like to thank Iffy671 again for subscribing to the story. I got a notice and it totally made my day. Anyways I wanted to try this for awhile now so here it goes…

CHARACTER TALKS!!!

All: ANNYEONG READERS!!! *Waves happily*

Kwangmin: YAY!! I finally got a POV. I thought author nim didn’t like me *Pouts*

Author: *Pinches kwangmin cheeks* Aigoo of course I don’t hate you

All that haven’t gotten POV’s: AUTHOR NIM DOES THAT MEAN YOU HATE US??!!!

Author: Aniyo. I love all my characters. *Throws sweet and candies*

D.O: *Takes a bunch* ANNYEONG READERS!! CONTINUE SUPPORTING AUTHOR NIM STORY ‘REGRET’ BECAUSE I’M INSIDE!! D.O OPPA LOVES YOU *Kisses screen*

All: ANNYEONG!! SUPPORT OUR LOVELY AUTHOR NIM’S FANFIC ‘REGRET’ BECAUSE WE’RE IN IT *makes heart*

xeabb08c49b2111e2adfe22000a1fbd6c_6.jpg. 

ANNYEONG~~~~