Lost

Regret
Min hee was lost. She didnt know what else she could do now that Minwoo forgot her existence. What would the public say? They'll probably accuse him of not loving her enough to forget her.
 
A voice called out to her. She turned to see kris, looking at her sadly. She smiled sadly and hugged him, crying.
 
"What do i do oppa? My life is ruined. What would the public say about Minwoo oppa? I don't want him getting hurt" Min hee cried out. Kris could only sigh. He had no idea how he can help. His job was to become a bodyguard, not her manager. 
With the current problems occuring now, Min hee's manager is more than stressed out. Boyfriend's manager was also in a dilema, trying to have a solution to Minwoo's memory lost.
 
"Hey there, your life isn't ruined. Minwoo might've forgotten but that doesn't mean he doesn't love you. Deep down inside, im sure the old him is still there. We just have to bring it out, and you have to be patient. He's your husband.Don't give up easily because I know he'll do the same for you" kris said softly. As much as it pained him to say that, he knew that Minwoo would do the same for Min hee, because he knew that Minwoo loves her just as much as him.
Minhee just sighed and leaned on Kris's chest. He pulled her closer and her hair 
 
"Why couldnt i have married you instead oppa? It wouldve been easier" Min hee said and closed her eyes. 
*I think of that too Min hee ah~I think of that too...*
  
Meanwhile~~

"Hyungs i'm really dissapointed in you" Minwoo said and crossed his arms. Exo, beast and the rest of the boyfriend members rolled their eyes at him 
Hyerin had ran out crying after Xiumin had mocked her. The rest even threathened to slap her or call the police if she didn't leave
 
"Wake up No Minwoo! You're hurting my sister! Your own wife!" Jeongmin snapped. Donghyun pulled him down to sit. Minwoo continued to look at them with a frown
 
"I never got married. I've never met your sister too Jeongmin hyung. Didn't you say she was in Japan studying?" Minwoo was getting on everyone's nerve. The guy still couldn't understand 
 
"Visiting times are over guys. Only one visitor is allowed to stay. May i know who is staying?"  Everyone looked at Lay, the only one who had stayed quite and patient. 
 
"I'll stay" a voice came from behind the nurse.  The nurse turned and saw Min hee. She squealled a little but remained her posture.
 
"Min hee, u can't stay-"
"i want to make him remember. I dont care" minwoo frowned at the girl's rudeness towards Lay. 
"Who are you to talk to Lay hyung like that?" Minwoo frowned. The nurse's eyes widened. She was about to run off and gossip when Chen and Baekhyun stopped her 
 
"The company will release a statement soon so please no gossip or we'll make sure to get u fired and charged" the nurse bowed her head apogetically and ran away.
"SHE'S UR W-"
"ENOUGH! Thats enough. I dont want anymore arguements okay? Lay oppa, i'm fine just let me stay" she pleaded. Lay sighed sadly and nodded 
"I don't wanna stay with her. I don't even know her" Minwoo stubbornly said. Min hee took a deep breathe and held in her anger 
"Minwoo-sshi, i think it's time for you to rest" when Minwoo heard that, he frowned at the foreign feeling arrising in his chest.
*Why do i feel...dissapointed?*
 
"Fine. Only because i don't want to stay awake seeing you" he lied down and closed his eyes.
Jeongmin almost wanted to strangle the guy but Hyunseong pulled him out. Before leaving the room, Jeongmin made sure to hug his sister and kissed her forehead. 
 
"If you need anything, call oppa okay?" He said softly and lovingly. Min hee nodded and smiled 
"And if that jerk ever says something bullshi-"
"Let's go Jeongmin you need sleep" Hyunseong pulled him out.
 
Min hee giggled at her brothers attitude. Beast and hot girls gave her a hug before leaving with boyfriend.
When they all left, Min hee sat in silence with the sleeping Minwoo. Well not really asleep he was still annoyed with the feelings in his chest that won't go away. Min hee and Minwoo's guards were outside, making sure Hyerin won't come back again.
 
"Why do you forget me out of everyone Minwoo oppa? How can you? Am i that unimportant in your mind?" Min hee cried. Minwoo's heart ached.
*Pabo Minwoo she's just acting. I dont know her. I love Hyerin. Yea i love Hyerin*
However, minwoo slept full of doubt that night....

I finally updated!! I actually just started college and I have alot to prepare but my hands are just itching to write omg~~~Nice to be back~~~