MIND GAMES part 2

Regret

Xiu min’s POV

I was bringing Min hee down to the dining room. After she settled down, I went to help the rest serve the dishes. As I made my way in to the kitchen, I saw a small red post it note near the fridge. It’s not that noticeable though. I made my way towards it and plucked it off. I decided to read it later since everyone is starting to get hungry. I shoved the note in my pocket and made my way to D.O to get the food.

While eating, I kept on staring into space. I decided to excuse myself and go to the bathroom to read the note. I sat on the counter and pulled the note out. It said:

I see you’ve found the fourth note. I’m getting straight to the point since it’s tiring to type the Dear so and so thing so here it goes. Having fun there people. I hope you guys get the message. Minwoo, I hope you’re prepared. Not only your wife but all your friends are involved with this too. Don’t worry I would only cause DEATHLY pain to your wife and if my feelings still remain pure, I’ll let you off.

If this is not Minwoo, I just want to tell you that I’m watching. You can’t see me but I can see you. You guys are useless. I can still sneak into your house just to put up this mind games and you guys still think you can protect Min hee. I could’ve just killed her yesterday but I want to make it fun.

Well have fun searching for the rest of the notes. Also have fun cracking the hidden message. There’s more of these every where in the house. Good Bad luck. HAHAHAHA

Sincerely

Anonymous

My eyes widen at the deathly aura the note gave. *OMO~~ Min hee my poor baby* I glared at the note and stuffed in my pocket. I pretended to flush the toilet so that no one will get suspicious. Right when I opened the door, I saw Sehun dashing out of the game room looking a bit shocked and terrified. I stopped him before he could go anywhere else

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?? Why do you look so scared and panicky??” I asked and he just shook his head. “Aniyo hyung. Nothing’s wrong. What makes you think that??” he asked me nervously. I just rolled my eyes and dragged him to the game room again. “I want to know the truth Oh Sehun” I used his full name and he gulped.

“Well, I saw you leaving…

                                                                      ~End of Xiu min’s POV~

Sehun’s POV

I was laughing at the Chen and Chanyeol hyung who were arguing about the last piece of meat like a married couple. I saw Xiu min hyung leaving the dining table. Being curious, I followed him. It turns out that he was only going to the toilet. Since I was already full at the moment, I went to the game room to get some alone time.

Things have been stressful. I worry about Min hee a lot. She’s just cute and adorable that losing her would be such a waste. *She doesn’t deserve this. What wrong has she done that made her receive this punishment?? –sigh- I worry for you Min hee. You’re just like a little sister to me.* I thought while sighing and rolling on the floor. My head unfortunately hit the pool tables legs.

I glared at the table leg. Being too lazy to get up, I just stared at the bottom of the rectangular table. I caught a glimpse of an indigo colored post it note stuck on the bottom of the table. My senses started to tingle as I plucked off the note and read it. It says:

Bravo you’ve seen the 5th note. I guess you guys are not as dumb and playful as I thought you would be. But I’m not admitting defeat yet. There are still more notes you guys have to find to unlock this mind game course.

Don’t worry, it’s just the beginning. HAHAHAHA. Have fun and I’ll be watching really closely. I mean it. Lurking in the shadows, a figure is now laughing in victory. HAHAHA

Sincerely

Anonymous

My eyes widened as I told the guards who were guarding our house to sharpen their gaze and take care of the house more properly. Feeling a little creep out, I ran out of the game room only to be caught by Xiu min hyung.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?? Why do you look so scared and panicky??” he asked. *I’m looking like that?? OMO~ must not let him find out* I thought. “Aniyo hyung. Nothing’s wrong. What makes you think that??” I said but my voice came out shaky. *Damn it Oh Sehun. Now he’s going to find out. He’s going to get so pissed* I thought as I bit my lip nervously. He just rolled his eyes and pulled me into the game room.

“I want to know the truth Oh Sehun” he said. His expression shows that his beyond pissed. I gulped. *I should tell him. He’s going to find out anyways* I thought and told him from the very start. After I told him the story, he asked for the note. After he reads it, his eyes turned dark and he clenched his fists.

“You want to know something??” he said and I nodded my head. “I received one too, but mine is in red. Here read this” he said and passed me a red post it note. After reading it, I almost can’t speak. She is one heck of an evil woman. I thought people like this don’t deserve to be called human. They should be called as devils.

“Hyung, they said that my note was the 5th note. Where are the rest of the notes?? Do you think any of the others found it already??” I asked. *I hope Min hee didn’t find one. She’s in such a depressing position right now to keep up with all this mind games.* I thought while biting my lips. Xiu min hyung looked so angry right now. He looked as though he could just kill Hyerin right now. He punched the wall next to him creating a dent. My eyes widened.

“Hyung!! Are you okay?? Does it hurt?? Don’t injure yourself hyung. Losing your temper now will make her think she is successful. She’s watching us remember” I told him and dragged him out of the game room to the toilet to put some medication on his bleeding fist.

“Mian Sehun ah. I’m just so worried for Min hee. Why can’t we just kill her already?? I’ll take the responsibility. Just as long as Min hee is happy” he said and I smacked his head. “Hyung I think your love for Min hee has overpowered your soul. I thought you’ve moved on. What happened??” I asked while bandaging his fist. He just sighed deeply. “Feelings come and go Sehun. When I let her go, I thought it was easy but I ended up falling for her again. I’m trying my very best to let her go. I just need time” he told me. *Hyung, I hope you can move on. It’s so depressing seeing you like this* I thought as my mind drifted off to Min hee. *Dongsaeng ah, I hope you take care of yourself well. All of us cannot be your protectors forever. Who knows when we are going be killed by her while protecting you??* I shook the thought out and continue to bandage Xiu min hyungs hand.

*knock knock*

“Xiu min gege, are you in here??” Tao hyung knocked and came in. He saw me bandaging Xiu min hyungs hand and his eyes widened. “Gege!! What happened?! Did Sehun bully you??” he asked and glared at me. Xiu min hyung just chuckled. “Ani, I accidently punched the wall when I was practicing in the gym” he said and gave me a look to shut up. I nodded my head, not wanting to anger him any further. “Okay then. Have you seen Kris gege?? I need to tell him something” he asked and gave those ‘I’m sorry I accused you’ smile. I just shrugged it off and gave him a reassuring smile.

“I think I saw him in the garden. He’s got a lot in his mind lately” Xiu min hyung said and Tao hyung just nodded his head and skipped out of the toilet. “That was close” I said and we both sighed in relief. After bandaging Xiu min hyungs hand, we made our way to the living room to meet the rest of the crew.

                                                                       ~End of Sehun’s POV~

Tao’s POV

After dinner, I went to the movie room since I left my phone there. After grabbing my phone, I sense something really weird about the room. Someone’s in here and it’s someone I don’t know. Suddenly, I was attacked from the back. Since I already sensed it, I had the opponent pinned down right when he was about to attack. But, there was navy blue post it note on his uniform. I plucked that out ad threw him out the window. The guards below were shocked. “YAH!! Do your work properly!! This idiot was in the house. How can we trust you guys to watch over us like this?!” I scolded them and made my way to one of the seats. I decided to read the note before meeting the rest downstairs. It said:

Jjang!! You’ve found the 6th note. Wow…I should really hide the notes properly. This game is fun huh?? I hope you guys are having fun because I am. Watching your expressions from the shadows are so funny.

Better start finding the notes fast because the slower you guys find it, the more guards and confidence I get. HAHAHA. Time is ticking so you better hurry if you want to get me.

Signed

Anonymous

My eyes twitched in anger. *How dare she?! That , I swear I’ll kill her.* I thought as I made my way to see Kris gege. I need to tell him about this. He is one of the leaders after all. I stopped at the toilet where I heard voices talking. Thinking it was another intruder, I approached it and listened to the convo. “I just need time” a voice which I think belonged to Xiu min gege said. I knocked on the door to be sure.

"Xiu min gege, are you in here??” I asked and opened the door. My eyes widened upon seeing his fist. *OMO~ what happened to him?? Did Sehun do this??* “Gege!! What happened?! Did Sehun bully you??” I said and glared at Sehun who looked shocked when I accused him. Xiu min gege just chuckled and said that he got it when he punched a wall. “Okay then. Have you seen Kris gege?? I need to tell him something” I said remembering my real intention and gave Sehun an ‘I’m sorry I accused you’ smile. He just shrugged and gave me a reassuring smile.

“I think I saw him in the garden. He’s got a lot in his mind lately” Xiu min gege told me and I smiled and skipped out of the toilet to see a stressed out Kris gege looking at the fountain. I made my way towards him and tapped his shoulder. He turned and gave me a smile before patting the seat next to him. I sat down and enjoy the peaceful scenery.

“You’ve got something to tell me Tao?? I heard you shouting at a guard a few minutes ago” he told me and my expression turned dark. I took out the note and gave it to him to read. “I found an intruder in the movie room tonight and he got this stuck to his uniform. I threw his body out the window and scolded them because I was really pissed. Can’t this guards do anything right??” I told him, my voice full of venom and hatred.

Kris gege put the note in his pocket and sighed. “What am I going to do with you Hyerin?? This is getting to out of control. I really want to kill her” he told me and I agreed. I’ll be happy to pull that bar where they hang people. She did murder Hae ra. “Let’s just enjoy our final two days off work. Min hee’s already feeling beter so we decided to go to the water park tomorrow. Whatever it is, don’t let her out of your sight. Tell this to the others too” he told me and I nodded my head.

We both decided to meet the rest who are in the living room having fun. *I hope we stay like this guys. A happy and peaceful friendship* I thought and made my way to join them.

                                                                         ~End of Tao’s POV~

Chanyeol’s POV

After I snatched the beef from Chen hyung, Baekhyun hyung and I made our way to the maze at the garden. It was just a small maze so we weren’t afraid of getting lost. Just then, something caught my eye. A golden colored post it note. It was on the bench near the fountain. “Hyung!! Look what I found” I shouted and Baekhyun hyung who was holding an aqua colored post it note, turned to me. “You found one too. What does yours say??” he asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

“I’ll read it out for you and you read out yours ok??” I told him and he nodded his head. I took a deep breath and read the note. It said:

Wow, you guys are smart. Well not really. I can guarantee that it’s not the same person who found the 1st to 6th note. Well to make it easy for you, the 8th note is somewhere near. You’ll be blind and stupid if you can’t find it. This is the 7th note so far.

Good luck finding 19 others around the mansion. It won’t be easy. I am evil anyways. That’s why no one, and I mean no one, should mess with me. HAHAHA bad luck guys!!

Sincerely

Anonymous

“ thinks she’s so awesome. I swear I’ll kill her” Baekhyun hyung said and I nodded my head. “What does yours say hyung?? She says the 8th note is near here. That must be it” I told him and he scanned through it. “Yup it is the 8th note. Let me read it. It says…”

So you guys aren’t dumb after all huh? Well you guys still have 18 more to go. Don’t be so proud. Time is ticking you know. The mind games are starting and it’s not going to stop unless I get the Min couple down. Not so strong now huh??

Well have fun protecting them. They’re not safe no matter how many people are watching because it only takes me and another one of my men to take down just one of them. Bad luck guys!! HAHAHA

Sincerely

Anonymous

“She’s such a !!” we both say in unison and ended up laughing. It didn’t last long because we heard rustling in the bushes. “Who’s there?! Show yourselves. Don’t be a coward!!” I shouted. We were nearing the bushes. Suddenly, people in black ninja suits came out. There were three of them and two of us. “, they play dirty” I scolded. Baekhyun hyung took one of them and I had to fight two. I decided to lure them further from the mansion so that Min hee and the rest won’t get into any trouble.

Punches and kicks were thrown and I was thankful that I got a black belt in karate. I took one down in just 2 minutes. The other one had a knife with him. *ing cheater. I would’ve killed you with a kitchen knife if I had one. Maybe a butcher one too* I thought as I prepared myself to fight him. Dodging his knife wasn’t easy. In minutes I was down, trying to catch my breath.

He was coming closer and closer. He raised his hand, I waited for the impact but it didn’t come. I opened my eyes and saw…

                                                                         ~End of Chanyeol’s POV~

Kai’s POV

I went out of the mansion to get some fresh air. I heard grunting noises coming from the maze. I decided to take a look. Suddenly, a body was thrown towards me. I bent down and observed it. He was in a ninja costume and by the looks on his face, it shows that he was unconscious. Feeling a little playful, I kicked his body till I was satisfied.

But there was a strange looking note sticking out of his pocket. It was a maroon colored note. Feeling curious, I plucked it out and read it. It said:

Chukae!! You’ve defeated one of my men and found the 9th note. You’re not successful though. This one doesn’t have a knife. The other two does. Have fun fighting them. I’m not cheating if that’s what you’re thinking. Let’s just say, it’s to boost up your senses. Bad luck fighting!!

Sincerely

Anonymous

I decided to go find the guard who knocked this guy out so I walked deeper into the maze. I finally saw Chanyeol hyung. He looked breathless. There was another guy in the same suit in front of him holding a knife. *Cheater that’s not helping* I thought. Before he could stab Chanyeol hyung, I grabbed his arm and twisted it.

“If you can’t play fair, don’t play at all!!” I shouted and threw him across. His head hit the bench leg and he lost his conscious. I held out a hand to Chanyeol hyung and he took it with a smile. “Thanks Kai. I would’ve been dead if you weren’t there” he told me and I just smiled. “It’s okay. Where’s Baekhyun hyung??” I asked and his eyes widened. ** we ran towards Baekhyun hyung only to see…

                                                                         ~End of Kai’s POV~

Baekhyun’s POV

I kept on laying punches to this guy but it seems like he never runs out of energy. *Damn it. What does this guy eat?!* I thought while continuing to punch him. Finally, he lost his energy and collapsed. He wasn’t unconscious though. He pulled out something from his pocket. My eyes widened upon seeing a knife. I immediately kicked it away.

He wouldn’t give up. He crawled towards it and picked it up. *ing cheater. I seriously want to kill you Kim Hyerin. I will cut you into pieces and give them to the sharks to eat* I thought while trying to dodge the knife. This went on for a minute before I finally got the strength to kick the knife out of his hand again. I advanced towards him and kicked his chest causing him to lose his conscious.

*Finally, bastard just won’t give up* I thought while twirling the knife in my hand. I looked at the body again and saw another note. *Does she ever get tired?? doesn’t know when to quit* I thought as I plucked the note off. It was an silver colored note. It said:

I can’t believe you’ve defeated one of my powerful men. I should train them more so that they will be as strong as you guys. HAHAHA!!! Anyways you’ve found the 11th note. Curious to where the 10th one went. Well I’m not telling.

Bad luck fighting the other ones!! They have knifes too you know. This method is called sharpening your senses so have fun!!

Sincerely

Anonymous

She is such a jerk. I admit it was embarrassing and all but don’t use such methods. God!! If I knew this was going to happen I would’ve banned Minwoo from dating that . I suddenly heard footsteps coming my way. I got the knife ready and went towards the body, ready to threaten whoever who came. I put the knife on his neck and waited.

“Hyung!! Baekhyun hyung!! Are you okay?!” I heard Kai’s voice shout. They appeared in front of me and they looked kind of breathless. “ Yah. Did you guys run all the way here??” I asked and they nodded their head. “We thought you needed help. Seems like you took care of him pretty well” Chanyeol told me and I gave him a smirk. “Me?? Byun Baekhyun needed help. Please, he was so easy to bring down that I didn’t even get a scratch” I said and they just rolled their eyes.

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw a maroon colored note in Kai’s hand. “Kai, where did you get that??” I asked as his eyes traveled to the note in his hand. “I found it sticking out from one of the ninja’s pocket. I don’t know how Chanyeol hyung missed it though” he said and I looked at Chanyeol curiously. “I got one too. There’s supposed to be another one. Chanyeol, did you see it trying to fight the other one??” I asked and he shook his head.

“Let’s see again. We never know if they hid it in their ‘you know where’” Kai said and I shivered at the thought. *Please don’t let it be true* I thought as we made our way to body. When we reached, the first thing we did was check his pockets. Not there.

Chanyeol decided that we should open his shirt. Kai and I only shook our heads and told him to open it instead. We turned our body and he did his work. “Yes!! I found it” we heard him shout and we turned. Chanyeol was holding an emerald colored note in his hands. “It says…

How did it feel to strip a guy?? HAHAHA!! So you’ve defeated another one of my men. Big deal, I have more with me. Well, since you’ve found this note, how about finding the 11th one?? Don’t worry I was ‘nice’ enough to put it where the sun at least shines.

Finding this note was a pain wasn’t it?? Don’t worry. You can just toss the bodies to the alley and I’ll pick them up. Just a heads up, you won’t get me though. I’ll not pick them up but my men will. Take them instead.

Sincerely

Anonymous

“I think I’ll bring them to the police for questioning. In the mean while, keep an eye out for Min hee and keep the notes as a secret. That also includes Chanyeol who had to strip the guy. It’s funny but let’s not embarrass him here” I told them and they nodded their heads. I called in 5 guards and we made our way to the police station.

                                                                         ~End of Baekhyun’s POV~


Annyeong!! I'm back with another update!!I've been really busy lately so updating was like the last thing in my mind(I'm sorry) Anyways, another subscriber!! wow i am so happy. I would like to thank phoenix9 and Kafante for subscribing. This means a lot to me. I hope you guys who haven't Subcribe to at least comment on my work NICELY becauce i have feelings too. Sorry for  the bad words used in this chappie. Anyways, Comment, Subscribe and befriend me guys!! Thank you!!

Anyways i put several otp's(I don't know if this is the word) in this chappie like the Baekyeol couple

tumblr_inline_mqhdzq3P6a1qz4rgp.gif

and the Taoris couple

tumblr_mb7y8oKP2X1qkiy1lo4_r1_400_large.

I'm not a fan of otp's but yeah i decided to give it a try. Anyways...Annyeong!! See you in part three!!