The start of hell

Regret

The next day came and the hyperactive bunch of friends decided to spend their time at the water park, totally oblivious to what was going to happen to them soon. As they all finished packing, they all piled into different cars and started heading to the park.

“I’m so excited, all this bad news and training for the comeback is killing me” Ella said as she stretched her arms, almost hitting her fiancé’s face. He shot her a look and she just smiled sweetly at him, as if nothing happened. Youngmin could only roll his eyes at his immature fiancée.

“I feel you Ella unnie. I’ve been so exhausted from all the practice that my back is aching” Min hee said and without further explanations, Minwoo started massaging Min hee’s shoulders. Ella watched in jealousy and looked at her fiancé who was scrolling through his twitter fan base as if nothing was happening.

“Youngminnie oppa, Ella unnie’s shoulders hurt. Help her massage it” Min hee said and Ella glared at her. Youngmin looked at Ella who was giving the maknae a death glare and Minwoo who was laughing while massaging Min hee’s shoulder. He smirked and kissed Ella’s cheek, making her blush.

“Is my baby tired? I’m sorry, come here let me give you a massage” Youngmin picked Ella up and set her on his lap. Ella squealed and laughed when her body hits Youngmin’s lap. She giggled and hugged him who returned it gladly.

“Why aren’t you that sweet to my little Eun Bin?” they heard Luhan ask Jeongmin who was driving. Eun Bin scoffed and Jeongmin just sigh deeply. The couple had been arguing about irrelevant things ever since they woke up like, “ that swimsuit is too revealing” and “who would be driving” which landed Jeongmin in the drivers seat with Luhan and Eun bin sitting next to the 2 min couple.

“Lu ge, don’t bully them. You’ll probably see them making out after like an hour in the water park. They can’t stand not talking to each other” Ella said and high fived Min hee who in return, got a slap on the back by Eun bin.

Jeongmin scoffed at his little sister. He purposely increased his speed and made her lose her balance and fall on her bum. Min hee glared at her brother who in return just stuck his tongue out as an attempt to , only to be pinched by Luhan.

“OW, ge what was that for?!” he shouted and Luhan just pointed at the car next to them, which contained Kris who was driving and an angry looking boazi. He just smiled weakly at Xiumin and drove past the car, cursing his sister in his mind.

2 hours soon passed and all of them piled out of the cars. Min hee stood in between Xiumin and Minwoo who were taking out their bags. Xiumin refused to let anyone near Min hee accept for Minwoo and said that they could only get her once Jeongmin and Eun bin made up from their irrelevant lovers quarrel.

The group of friends slowly entered the water park and went to change into their bathing suits. Kris and Luhan had to force Xiumin off Min hee so she could change. The girls giggled at the boy’s immaturity and went in to change.

“I can’t wait to get on the U shaped slides and float in the ‘dead sea’. This is going to be fun” Soyou said as she bounced up and down. Min hee held her still and shook her head while pouting.

“Don’t do that. You’ll fall and make Kwangmin oppa worried sick and you know it’s annoying when he’s buzzing around calling for help and attention. Just like what he did when you fell on your during practice” Min hee said and Soyou blushed.

Hot girls were practicing on their new song and when they had break, they all ate their lunch together when Soyou got so hyper and happy because she won a simple game of rock paper scissors with Min hee. She eventually fell on her and Kwangmin had almost called the hospital. Luckily, Junhyung and Hyunseung were able snatch the phone away from him. But he still kept shouting “My future wife just fell” and “what if she broke her bone?!” Immature? I know.

“You guys are mean” soyou pouted and sat down. After all of them had finished changing, they went to meet the boys who were playing around in the ‘dead sea’. Xiumin immediately came to Min hee and snatched her away from Minwoo’s hands. He pouted and chased after the baozi who was piggy backing his wife.

“Hyung, give my wife back” Minwoo whined and splashed water at him. Xiumin chuckled and let Min hee down. All the girl could do was sigh and giggle, going into her husbands embrace. The 30 of them started playing around, riding slides and eating little snacks they prepared from home.

After hours of playing, they decided that it was time to go home. They all piled into the car. The 2 Min’s and Luhan were about to get on when a loud horn made them turn another direction. They looked to their left to see a lorry speeding towards them. Without thinking twice, Luhan pushed the couple into the car but Minwoo failed to get in which resulted in both Luhan and him to get hit.

The lorry immediately drove off but Jeongmin was able to see and memorize the plate number before immediately getting off and checking on his brother in law and friend. Min hee was holding onto Minwoo’s bloody body, crying and shouting for people to call the ambulance. Beside her was Eun bin, who was holding onto Luhan’s body as if her life depended on it.

“Oppa stay with me please. Don’t die on me okay? Please” Min hee kept talking to Minwoo who was half unconscious. He tried taking in as much of Min hee’s facial feature as possible before he passed out. *I won’t die on you Min hee. But forgive me if I know nothing about you when I wake up. However, remember the promise I told you, I’ll go to the end of the world to find my memories for you. I hope you’re patient*

“Oppa!!” Min hee cried and pleaded for Minwoo and Luhan to open their eyes. The rest could only look in worry and anger. Those who came to get their cars even stopped by to look at the situation. Since Min hee and Minwoo were a well known couple in Korea, most were crying along with her. Those who came with their husbands and wife also started crying.

The ambulance came and Min hee got on together with Kris. She held Minwoo’s hand while begging for him to wake up. Kris could only watch her with sad eyes.

The trip to the hospital was short and they have managed to wake Minwoo and Luhan up and conscious to prevent any more damages. When both bodies entered the operation room, Min hee and Eun bin both collapsed on to the floor and cried.

The rest of them came a few minutes later. They had their managers there and also a lot of fans had gathered at the hospital to await the news of their idol. Min hee cried in her brother’s embrace. *He must survive. He can’t die*

“He..can’t.d..ie op..op..ppa” Min hee said while sniffing. Jeongmin could only his sister’s hair lovingly and convince her that Minwoo is fine. Due to exhaustion, Min hee collapsed. The nurse told Jeongmin to put Min hee on a bed and let her rest so he did what she said and let his sister rest.

Hours past and both Minwoo and Luhan were still in the operation room Min hee had woken up an hour ago and was now silently, while sniffling occasionaly, in between Chen and Junhyung.

The lights of the operation room went off and Min hee lunged for the doctor. He said that both of them would be in a coma and he wasn’t sure of what affects that might happen to their brain and memory. Min hee’s legs gave put and she started crying again. Jeongmin told her there was nothing to worry about but Min hee refused to listen.

“Don’t you see oppa?! It’s really happening. My nightmare is really going to happen. Minwoo is going to forget ever getting married to me and he would love Hyerin instead” she shouted and cried again. Jeongmin could do nothing but just ask Min hee to be patient and hope for the best.


Hey guys it's term break and i've decided to update today since i've been stu(dying) like crazy. DO you guys like the new poster? I love it. It's from Mystic Garden Graphic shop so if any of you authors need a new poster, go ahead and visit them. they're awesome!! anyways, those in SG who are taking their N's and O's, study hard and all the best~~