Explanation chappie not an update

Regret

Hi readers!!!!! Not an update but some information you guys are going to need in the last chappie I posted that might be a little confusing so here it goes.

 

Starting with the Minhee,Minwoo,Jeongmin and Eun bin couple: As you all know, I posted in the foreword that Minwoo and Eun bin are siblings and Jeongmin and Min hee are siblings. Min hee, Eun bin and Ella are childhood friends but why did Eun bin meet and fall for Jeongmin BACKSTAGE instead of falling for each other since they were children?? And why is it that Minwoo met Min hee through Jeongmin and not Eun bin??

 

Here is the explanation:Min hee , Ella and Eun bin are childhood friends but they were all not living near each other. They seldom go to each others house so the brothers never met each other's friends before. Days turn to weeks, Weeks turn to months and months turn to years and eventually they are all grown up. Min hee went to Japan when Boyfriend and Hot girls were formed so when Jeongmin and Minwoo know each other, they were totally clueless that their sisters were the best of friends. When Boyfriend debuted, Hot girls were performing next and that was when Jeongmin met Eun bin and since Hot girls were Boyfriend's Sunbae, Jeongmin really liked Eun bin as a celebrity crush and when they met backstage, they fell in LOVE. Minwoo was really happy to know that his sister liked his hyung so he doesn't mind. But what Eun bin didn't know is that Min hee(YOU) were Jeongmin's sister and that is where Min hee came in. Min hee came back to Korea a few months after the couple started dating. Jeongmin had invited Boyfriend and Hot girls to come but Eun bin and Ella said that they wanted to fetch Min hee from the airport totally not knowing that Min hee is the sister of Jeongmin. When they arrived, Jeongmin introduced Min hee to Boyfriend and Hot girls and that's where the couple (Jeongmin and Eun bin) found out about Min hee being Eun bin childhood friend and that Eun bin is dating her brother. That is also the time where Minwoo and Min hee met and became best friends.

 

Now the relationship between Min hee, Ella, Eun bin, EXO and BEAST: They were all childhood friends. Min hee is very close to 7 people which are Kris, Baekhyun, D.O, Tao, Xiu min from EXO and Junhyung and Yoseob from BEAST. The 8 of them were the playful ones. Eun bin is close Chen, suho, Chanyeol and Luhan from EXO and Dujun and Hyunseung from BEAST. They were the smart ones although they sometimes act dumb. Ella is close to Sehun, Kai and Lay from EXO and Gikwang and Dongwoon from BEAST. They were the ones who have short tempers but are fun and loving at the same time. Like the previous relationship, they didn’t meet Eun bin and Min hee’s brothers.

 

 

Now the relationship between EXO, BEAST and BOYFRIEND: The three groups met in high school. Since there are like 7 years groups, I put the one born in 1989 together with those who are born in 1990 but still in the same order meaning Donghyun is the oldest and kris is the last for that year. I will be doing the same for the 1991-1993 people. Meaning Suho is the oldest and BF Hyunseong is the youngest for that year. That leaves it with the 1994 & 1995 people will be put together. Jeongmin the oldest and Minwoo the youngest of them all. The 1989-1990 people are in their 3rd year. 1991 – 1993 is in their 2nd and the 1994 & 1995 people in their 1st year.  The three groups separated when BOYFRIEND became trainees. BEAST AND EXO decided to take up fighting classes instead and the 2 groups eventually lost contact of BOYFRIEND till now.

 

Now the relationship between Min hee and Hot girls: Min hee is the youngest out of all of them. She debuted when Hot girls have been stars for 3 years and boyfriend for 2. She is Eun bin and Ella’s childhood best friend. The rest met Min hee on her welcome home party. Jess is the oldest and treats Min hee like her sister. Hyemin is the second oldest. She cares for Min hee a lot and can be Min hee’s shoulder to cry on. Eun bin is the third oldest. She is Min hee’s childhood friend. She is the very 1st person Min hee looks up to. Ella is the fourth oldest. She is the second person Min hee looks up to. Lastly Soyou is the youngest. She is not close to Min hee like Hyemin but deep inside she wants to be closer to her. Min hee went to study high school in Japan. Because of her intelligence and talents, she graduated earlier.

 

The relationship between Hot girls and Boyfriend: Hot girls are Boyfriend’s Sunbae. They debuted earlier than Boyfriend but are younger than their Boyfriend/Husband/fiancé. Jess is Donghyun’s age. Hyemin is Hyunseong’s age. Eun bin, Ella and Soyou is Jeongmin,Youngmin,Kwangmin and Minwoo’s age. They weren’t in the same high school as BOYFRIEND,EXO and BEAST hence they met each other backstage.

 

Now who guards who in this fanfic?? Well as i said in the previous chappie, Beast is Boyfriend's bodyguard while Exo is Hot girls and Min hee's Bodyguard. Each of them has their own guard. Donghyun's guard is Yoseob. Hyunseong's is Hyunseung(LOL get it??) Jeongmin's is Dujun. Youngmin's is Dongwoon. Kwangmin's is Gikwang and lastly Minwoo's personal bodyguard is Junhyung. As for Hot girls and Min hee, the guards are seperated on who need protected the most. Min hee has 5 guards who are Tao, D.O, Kris, Baekhyun and Xiu min which are basically her Exo childhood friends. Jess's Personal bodyguard is Chen. Hyemin's is Lay. Eun bin's is Chanyeol and Luhan because she is Minwoo's sister and is needed to be protected so she has two guards by her side. Similarly, Ella's guards are Kai and Sehun since she is also one of the people close to the Min couple. Lastly, Soyou's guard is Suho.


I hope you guys stay tune for the next update and i also hope that this helps you guys understand the relationship between the characters more now that i edited the explanation chappie. Sorry for confusing any of you  and i hope you Subscribe and comments are welcomed. Mean comments are allowed but not so mean considering i still have feelings. Stay tune for the next update BYE!!!

sweetest-thing.gif

Luhan says BYE!!!

tumblr_lyumhe9GTZ1r2idc0o2_500.gif

Kwangmin loves you!!

90f53136c46e6dfb

And yoseob is doing aegyo for you guys so subscribe!!!!!