Chapter 8(sorry dont know what to call it)

Regret

Annyeong readers!!So my end of year exams are finishing and i decided to update cause tommorow will only be listening comprehension. so Anyways i wont take up ur time any longer so enjoy the update :)


 

Min hee’s POV

I woke up the next morning feeling really tired from crying. I went to the mirror and I looked terrible. I sighed and went to the bathroom to wash up. Minwoo oppa is still sleeping. I guess he is really tired form crying last night too

 

After a refreshing shower, I woke Minwoo oppa up and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Just as I was about to call Minwoo oppa down for breakfast, my phone rang. It was Jeongmin oppa. I picked it up. “Hello Jeongmin oppa, what do you need??” I asked him. I can hear voices in the background. “Yah Hyerin don’t run!!” *hmmm hyerin?? Why is he….O.O oh no what is he doing?!!*

 

“Yah!! Oppa!! Where are you?! OPPA?!” I shouted through the phone. He did not just give Hyerin a chase did he?? Minwoo oppa came down frantically after hearing me shout. He looked relieved but his brows furrowed together once he saw my panicked face

 

“Jagi?? What’s wrong? Why are you shouting??” he asked. I turned the phone on to loud speaker. I can still feel that he is running but I don’t know where to and how to find him. I could hear him shout in frustration. I think he lost her. I called him again I think he can hear me now since I hear him trying to grab the phone.

 

“Min hee?? Sorry I was about to call you to say that we reached your house but I saw Hyerin near your window and gave a chase. I lost her though. Sorry” I heard him say sadly. I was glad he wasn’t hurt. We all now know what she can do.

 

“Gwenchanayo oppa. I don’t mind. But if you are far from my house then where is….” I walked to the front door to see Eun bin unnie frozen. “Oppa did you just leave Eunb-” the phone got snatched away from me by Eun bin unnie. “OPPA are you okay?! DID YOU GET HURT?! WHY DID YOU JUST WENT OFF LIKE THAT?!” I chuckled seeing Jeongmin oppa’s figure from a distance and it looks like his phone is far from his ear.

 

“Minwoo oppa came out to see what was going on and saw his sister look like an idiot staring no glaring at Jeongmin oppa’s figure while I try to take my phone. When Jeongmin oppa reached my front door, he was just smiling sheepishly to Eun bin unnie while she walked past me and grabbed Minwoo oppa going straight into the house. I couldn’t help but laugh at this cute couple. They always take away each others siblings/wife/husband when they are mad to irritate the other.

 

I just pulled him into the house and saw Eun bin unnie eating my breakfast T-T. I went to the kitchen and toasted some toast and spread it with jam. I gave two to Jeongmin oppa and two for me since Minwoo oppa is trying to consult his sister by talking and eating with her. I motioned to Minwoo oppa to go up to the bedroom and let the two settle this together. I pulled Jeongmin oppa up while Minwoo oppa tries to stop Eun bim unnie from struggling. She stopped when Jeongmin oppa came to her and held her shoulders. Me and Minwoo oppa went to our bedroom and wait for those two to settle their issue

                                                                     ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Jeongmin’s POV

I held my wife’s shoulder still. I looked into her eyes and I can tell that me chasing Hyerin gave her a big fright. I hugged her and said “Jagiya, I’m sorry that I frightened you. I just didn’t think straight. After losing Hae ra, I just felt that I want Min hee to be safe. Even if I need to sacrifice myself.” I could feel my shirt getting a little wet. *I didn’t know that she was this scared*

 

“Aniya, I understand. Its just I was very concerned. I saw Hae ra get killed right by my eyes and I just don’t want to see you get killed too” she said. I just hugged her tighter and we stayed in that position for a few minutes until I just remembered that we were in the Min’s house (A/N: I just took the front since it’s the same) and let her go. I wiped her tears and get up and go towards their bedroom and put my ear on the door.

 

“Can you hear anything else oppa?? What are they doing?? They are not making out are they?!”I heard Min hee say. I just chuckled lowly. Eun bin saw and decided that we should prank them. I agreed and we went nearer and started to make noises but the real fact is that we were trying not to laugh.

 

“Jagiya their making out!!” I heard Minwoo say. Both me and Eun bin laughed and decided to turn the noise louder. I can just picture Min hee’s eyes go like this O.O We decided to stop teasing them and knocked on their door. But just as I was about to knock, Minwoo opened it and shouted “HYUNG DON’T DO IT AT OUR HOUSE!”  He opened his eyes widely and I could see Min hee look awkwardly at me and Eun bin. She just smiled and ran to their kitchen to start cleaning with Minwoo following suit. Me and Eun bin just laughed at how red their faces were. Just as we were laughing, I got a call from Donghyun hyung. I then remember what situation we were in and stopped laughing. I picked up the phone.

 

“Jeongmin are you at Min’s house??” he asked me. I said yes and he told me that they were on the way to pick us up. I just replied with an okay and put down the phone. By now, Min hee and Minwoo were done washing the dishes and had gone up to change.


 

Donghyun hyung came 15 minutes later and the four of us got in the car. He was sitting in the drivers seat with Jess in the passanger seat while Eun bin and I sat behind them and Min hee and Minwoo behind us. The drive there was tensed and I saw that Min hee was lying down on Minwoo’s shoulder while he was her hair. Eun bin was lying on my lap while playing with my fingers and Jess was playing with her phone.

 

After about 20 minutes of driving, we finally reached the starship building. We went straight to the meeting room to see the rest and their girlfriends with our managers sitting down in the quite room. We entered and Min hee was told to sit next to Minwoo and her manager. The meeting started. A meeting I have always wished would have never come…..

                                                                     ~End of Jeongmin’s POV~

Ella’s POV

We sat there in silence till boyfriends manager decided to start the meeting. He coughed and that got all our attention. He had a serious look on his face and that scares me. I just wish we can find a solution to this problem fast without having to lose anyone.

 

“So I heard from Jeongmin that SHE is back. You were talking about Hyerin-sshi right??” he asked. Jeongmin oppa nodded and said something we really didn’t want to hear.  He said “I found her today in all black trying to sneak into Min hee’s and Minwoo’s house. I chased her but she went to a very crowded area and since I didn’t wear a disguise, I needed to stop and I walked back to Min hee’s house. I was very lucky to have spotted her or else I don’t know what will happen to Min hee.” I could see the shocked faces of my members and Boyfriend. I can’t believe we were so close to losing Min hee.

 

A tear slipped out my eye and I felt a hand brush it away. I smiled at Youngmin oppa. He knows I care for Min hee a lot. Min hee, Eun bin and I were pretty much inseparable since young. He knew that if I lost Min hee I could lose my sanity. He hugged me and motioned for the manager to continue.

 

“Okay so I found out that she is one of the new stylists here. We can’t fire her since she is new and we also have no evidence. We can try to keep her away from all of you since she is SISTAR’s stylist but I am not really sure what she will do to find her way to Min hee or any of you for that matter” Manager unnie said with a frustrated expression. I sighed. Does that mean that Min hee has to get more guards to protect her?? I know she doesn’t like that. I looked at Min hee and I know she was sad. I guess Minwoo told her the whole thing. I pitied Hae ra. She was a great dongsaeng to me.

 

“So this means that I will have more guards isn’t it. How about the rest??” she asked trying not to sound depressed. But being her best friend for 15 years, I know she was sad. I saw Minwoo hug her. She cried silently. Why is it that she has a difficult celebrity life??

 

“All of them will get more guards to protect them. There will also be more at each one of your dorms. We never know when she will attack so we must be ready. I am so sorry Min hee. I know you don’t like this but please understand. We all care and love you so please bear with it until we get evidence to arrest her” her manager said. She just nodded her head. I feel so sorry for you Min but there’s nothing I can do. I feel so hopeless. By now all the girls are in their husbands/boyfriends arms, trying hard not to cry. *We are so sorry Min hee. We feel so hopeless* all of us thought.

 

Min hee stood up and pulled Minwoo up. Eun bin unnie and Jeongmin oppa followed.They went out of the meeting room. Her manager wanted to chase them but I held my hand up and said “Don’t oppa. She just wants to dance and let all her stress out” I said quietly. He sat down and all of us slowly went out to see Min hee. We know that she will be dancing with Minwoo or alone. Our guess was right. We found her in her usual practice room dancing to SISTAR sunbae’s ‘Gone Not Around Any Longer’ with Eun bin unnie. I sighed for the nth time today. This has always been her favorite song when she is depressed.

 

We all watched her dance and sing. Her voice is just so full of emotions that I just start tearing up just watching her sing. No wonder she became a huge sensation. I put my head on Youngmin oppa’s shoulder and began humming the song. She danced the whole song 6 times and each of us took turns dancing to it. We really love this song and it’s the only song we listen to when we were depressed. After the 6th song Min hee collapsed. I knew this was going to happen and since it was still noon, we just hung around in the practice room having no mood for to go home. We eventually passed out due to tiredness

                                                                     ~End of Ella’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

I woke up on a wooden floor. I checked my watch and it looks like we have been sleeping for 5 hours. I went on and woke the rest up. We planned on having dinner at a food stall near by. Our managers were not kidding when they said they needed guards ASAP since there were already some outside my practice room. I sighed when people started to notice us. I was tired. I was tired of the drama that was happening now. We all ate silently. Fans started to notice and being the best fans they are, they gave us some stuff like ice cream and bears. I accepted them and they told us to always be happy and smile. I really loved my fans. They were really understanding and even though I don’t know them all personally, I always think that I have.

 

After eating, we all said our goodbyes since we are all going in different directions. I gave Jeongmin oppa a kiss on the cheek and hugged the rest. I made my way to Minwoo oppa and we made our way home.

 

His time only two guards were assigned to us to help bring us home but I know that there will be more at our house and I was right. There were like 9 guards. I sighed and opened the door. Minwoo oppa trailing behind me. I know he thinks its his fault but I don’t blame him. He also had been through a lot. I took my PJ’s and towel and went to the bathroom only to be getting the greatest shock of my life. Over at the mirror, in red ink and capital letters were ‘GET AWAY FROM MINWOO OR SUFFER’ and ‘I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE BACK’ on the two mirrors of our bathroom. I shouted. I heard Minwoo oppa banging on the toilet door but I just couldn’t stand up and opened it. I was afraid.

 

Minwoo oppa eventually got the guards to push open the door and saw me crouched down at the corner. I can tell that he too was surprised by this. He quickly went to me and embraced me. I cried in his arms. I was soo scared that I can’t even walk. Minwoo oppa carried me out of the bathroom and put me on our bed. I could see the guards calling my manager and oppa. Minwoo oppa didn’t let go of me. He just rocked me from side to side whispering comforting things to me like ‘its okay I’m here’ and ‘uljima she will think that she won’. I know that he was trying to be strong but in actual fact is that he was scared to, scared of losing me, scared of the threats, scared of KIM HYERIN.

 

----------

 

Jeongmin oppa and Eun bin unnie came by 10 minutes later and brought me and Minwoo oppa to their house. They always have a spare room where me and Minwoo oppa will always stay in if we wanted to stay over. I took a shower with Minwoo oppa beacause I can’t really balance well due to shock and fear. The police were called in to investigate. I was really scared of this chick. I never taught she was this dangerous.

That night, I can’t sleep. I tossed and turned but nothing worked. I guess I woke Minwoo oppa in the process too cause he hugged me and rested my head on his chest. I felt much more comfortable in his embrace.  I hope this will all clear up without having to lose anyone. * God help us become a happy family again* with that thought I drifted off to dream land.

                                                                     ~End of Min hee’s POV~


 

 

So how was the update. Exams are finally over. YAY!! Anyways continue supporting my fan fic and don't forget to comment and subscribe. No silent readers please. Thank you and look foward to the next update.

~ANNYEONG~~