Mind Games final

Regret

Lay’s POV

We were all joking around with Min hee in the living room, making fun of each other and the stupid things we have done in the past. I laughed so hard that I fell and knocked my head on the floor. Groaning in pain, I began to sit up when a silver note under the sofa caught my eye. Feeling curious, I picked it up and put it in my pocket before anyone noticed.

“Lay oppa, are you okay??” Ella said while trying to control her laughter. I just gave her a look and she laughed even harder. I felt someone caress my head and looked up to see Min hee.

“You should be more careful oppa. I don’t like seeing my friends get hurt” she said and I gave her a big smile. I thanked her softly and she smiled. Anyone would’ve thought that it was genuine though. However, being her friend for many years, I can see pain, sadness and guilt in those silly little giveaway eyes of hers.

“Everything’s going to be alright Min hee. We will be there to protect you. Stay strong okay??” I told her softly so that no one could hear. I wiped her tears away and hugged her. The rest were too busy to realize what was happening so I took this opportunity to bring Min hee to the garden.

When we were finally outside, we saw a beautiful sunset. I watched it with awe. Min hee stayed by my embrace, admiring it as well. Her sniffles got softer and her body slowly went limp in my arms. Right when the sun sets, soft snoring could be heard by the petite girl in my arms.

“Sweet dreams Min. We will always be there to protect you” I carried her and brought her to her bedroom where Minwoo was reading his book. He spotted Min hee in my arms and jumped up to carry her. I placed her in his arms and went out.

I went to the toilet where I could read the note in peace. I opened it up and began to read its content.

Oh dear what should I do?? You guys are almost close into finding the last few notes. Sigh, since you’re already found the 16th note, I guess it’s some kind of a victory right?? I’ll congratulate you by saying this, 16 down and 4 more to go!!

Sincerely,

Anonymous

I clenched my fist and messed up my hair. She is SO dead once we catch her and I would do anything in my power to just kill her and rot away in hell. *Mark my word Kim Hyerin I WILL make you suffer!!*

                                                                         ~End of Lay’s POV~

Hyunseong’s POV

I was cuddling with Hyemin on the couch while watching a movie. Only the two of us were there so we could watch the movie peacefully but something was bugging Hyemin and I was wondering what it was. I nudged her and she looked at me.

“Is something wrong??” I asked and she just shook her head and smile, a fake smile. I told her that I didn’t believe her and she insisted that she was fine. Since I knew I would possibly not get anything out of her, I faced another direction and resumed watching the movie.

I heard Hyemin sigh and I really hoped she would tell me what happened. I saw her walking out of Min hee’s room with a tear streaked face and I got really worried.

“Look oppa, I’m sorry. It’s just, I found a note this morning and I got really worried. Min hee and I had a talk earlier. My favorite dongsaengs are always in danger oppa and I can’t help but think that it’s all because of me. I feel like I bring bad luck to all the dongsaengs I love and care about” she confessed and I turned to look at her only to find her crying.

“Don’t cry. It’s okay. You’re not bad luck to anyone. You’re the greatest and the prettiest girl out there. You’re talented, kind and magnificent and I’m not saying this just because I’m your fiancé but it’s because it’s true” I told her softly and wiped her tears. My heart hurts when she said that she was bad luck but then I remembered that she said something about a note.

“What note did you find??” I asked and she took out a yellow colored note out of her pocket. I read the contents and my fist clenched. I looked at Hyemin and hugged her but something caught my eye. A navy blue note similar to the one I’m holding was at the cup holder of the seat beside Hyemin.

I slowly broke the hug and reached over for the note. Hyemin gasped when I pulled out the note and urged me to read it.

I’m impressed. The 17th note is found but remember there are still 3 more to go. Sigh, it’s a pity if you found this coincidently without knowing what it’s for huh?? I pity you now. Bad luck chingus!! Mwah

Sincerely,

Anonymous

Hyemin let out a sob and I immediately hugged her and told her that it’s okay. *Hyerin I will get you and when I will I don’t care what your sentences in court are because I will KILL you*

                                                                         ~End of Hyunseong’s POV~
Suho’s POV

I was resting in my room when I heard a knock on the window. Since I was on the 2nd floor, I thought I was imagining things and continued to rest when I heard the same knock again. This time I looked over and saw an orange post it note. I opened the window and plucked it off the window.

I hit the bull’s eye!! I decided to let this note be found in an easier way since I can’t find any more good places to place it. Anywho, this is the 18th note so have fun finding the last 2!!

Sincerely,

Anonymous

I looked out the window and saw a shadow disappearing into the buildings. I glared at the shadow even when I know the person can’t see. I was pretty sure it was Hyerin. I decided to tell Kris about this the day after tomorrow since I don’t want to ruin the mood. I just went back to the bed and lied down.

*We WILL get you Kim Hyerin*

                                                                         ~End of Suho’s POV~

Soyou’s POV

I was drinking some water in the kitchen when I saw something in the garden. I went over and saw a ninja?? He had a knife with him and a white post it note stuck on it. Since I don’t really know how to fight, I ran into the maze and hid. When his back was facing me, I climbed his back and knocked his head on the fountain nearby. I picked up his knife and plucked the note off.

I must have shocked you huh?? Well I hope you got little hurt because if not, it would be a waste of manpower. Anyways!! This is the 19th note so you have one more to go. Have fun!!!

Sincerely,

Anonymous

My heart dropped and I froze. *No this cannot be happening again* I immediately went inside and bumped into Gikwang oppa. He caught me before asking what happened. I was panting and talking at the same time but he didn’t understand so he pulled me into the nearest room which was the game room and told me to take a few deep breaths before talking.

After I regained my breath, I told him what had happened to me not missing a single detail.  He furrowed his eyebrows and asked for the note. He then took out a similar one in white too. He passed it to me and told me to read it.

I clenched my fist as tears started to gather in my eyes. *I will get you Hyerin and when I do I'll do ANYTHING to kill you*

                                                                         ~End of Soyou’s POV~

Gikwang’s POV

I went into the game room and sat on the racing chair. Right when I wanted to step on the trigger, I felt something weird on the pedal. I paused the game and saw a white post it note. I plucked it off and noticed it had writings on it.

BINGO!!!! YOU DID IT

I was confused so I went out to find any one who got the same thing but I ran into Soyou who was looking panicky and scared. I caught her before she fell and asked what was wrong but she was panting so hard that I barely understand what she was talking about.

I led her to the game room and asked her to calm down before speaking so she took a few deep breaths before resuming. Right after she finished, I have the sudden urge to kill Hyerin. I took out the note that I found earlier and told Soyou to read it. After she saw what it contains, tears started to gather in her eyes. I told her to stay strong and not to cry. She just nodded and excused herself to the toilet. I nodded my head and told her not to tell anyone about it. She agreed and went out.

*I will get you Kim Hyerin*

                                                                         ~End of Gikwang’s POV~


HI!!! So i decided to update today. It's probably because i really miss being on AFF so i wanted to update. This is the finaly before something terrible happen. i planned them already but it would probably be updated after exams. Anyways thnks to those who subscribed to the story even when i have a hiatus status. It means alot to me. SO annyeong~~~