Awkward day

Regret

Annyeong!! I wrote a new chapter. Hope you like it. i will be on Hiatus for a month or if i am free i will update. I wont update for the next two weeks since i have an exam and i am nearing an important year. I really hope readers would understand. i need to do my best. Anyways here's my finale(maybe) update for this week and also the next. i don't really know but ENJOY!!

 

 

 

 

 

Narrator POV

The couple went to BOYFRIEND’S dorm right after lunch. Upon reaching, Min hee was caught in a big hug. Hot girls were there and were questioning her about her new album process. While Min hee was distracted, Minwoo had taken the opportunity to pull away his band members to tell them about the bad news.

“Yah why did you want to tell us about?!” an irritated jeongmin asked not wanting to miss out on the girls conversation. He truly cares for his sister and wants to know whatever that’s going on in her star life.

Minwoo gave the older a look. Jeongmin knew that Minwoo is serious when he shows that look as well as the others. He was never this scared or panicked unless something big or dangerous is going or had happened.

“Minwoo ah what’s wrong?? You look worried” Donghyun said caring for the younger.

“Hyung…..She’s back” Minwoo said in a small voice trying to control himself from tearing.

                                                                    ~End of Narrator’s POV~

Jeongmin’s POV

Who’s back?? What is this guy talking about??

 “Yah who’s back?? What are talking about??”I asked minwoo. I don’t remember any of his family members going overseas. His worried look scares me.

“Minwoo what are you talking about??” asked a still confused kwangmin. I am confused too and by all the looks the members are giving him, it looks like they don’t know who too. But then I remembered the look on his face. The only time he is this scare is when…

“NO WAY!!HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! WHY IS SHE EVEN HERE?!” I screamed. Now I remember. The she he is talking about is Minwoo’s crazy ex-girlfriend. I remember when they were still dating. She would not even give the boy space. I didn’t get what Minwoo saw in her. They dated for a year but broke up during their 1st anniversary.

A few Months after they got together, she started drifting apart. During their 1st anniversary, she was caught cheating on Minwoo. But she was really dumb. Who would go on a date on their 1st anniversary and walk around the mall that the boyfriend is waiting for her in. She dissapered after saying that she will get revenge on Minwoo for humiliating her. Apparently he had announced to the whole mall that he wants to break up with her.

A day after the break up, Minhee had returned from japan after completing her studies and met Minwoo during her welcome home party. They got really close. She cared for Minwoo and was his best friend and nothing more. A few months later, Minwoo got in touch with his childhood love.  Minwoo fell in love with her. She is really sweet. Her name is Hae ra and---

“Yah jeongmin why are you spacing out?? And why the heck did you yell? You are lucky the girls went out to get some groceries. Anyways you know this person Jeongmin??” Donghyun hyung asked. I threw him a look.

“Hyung you really are getting old. All of you are. Remember clearly who made our maknae this scared. Look at him. He turned pale.” I said pointing to Minwoo who is, if possible, shivering.

After about a minute of thinking hard, the room was filled with shouts and questions from different members. I looked at Minwoo and he gave me a pout.

“YAH one at a time. Minwoo can’t register anything in his head if you guys keep talking all at once” I said trying to stop them from asking Minwoo more question which he probably won’t understand. Just as Donghyun hyung was about to speak, we heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went to the door and opened it finding the girls with the groceries.

“Annyeong Jeongmin oppa. What were you guys doing while we were gone?? You guys have been in the room since we left” Min hee said. I just said that it was nothing much as we were just discussing about man stuff

Min hee giggled. “Since when was my oppa serious enough to talk about man stuff??” she said while placing the groceries on the counter top. I jus stuck out my tongue at her. Eun bin came in and hugged me from my waist. She whispered “What’s wrong with my oppa?? He looks worried. Did you guys talk about something bad??” I turned and stared at her. I gave her a small smile and told her that I will tell her later. She nodded

“Unnie stop the lovey dovey moment and help me cook. You promised you would help” Min hee pouted. Eun bin laughed and gave me a peck on the check before going to help my adorable little sister. I saw Minwoo on the couch watching some TV but I know that he is not paying attention to it.

I walked over and told him to meet me and the rest of boyfriend and hot girls together with Min hee in the living room later and discuss about the issue .He just nodded. Min hee needs to know or she will find out one way or another. I know he is worried but I am more. I am her older brother. What will I do if anything bad happens to her?? I love her a lot. I never even let her go to the toilet by herself when she was little. No I am not joking. But what can I do.

I shook my head in annoyance. Why must she come when we were so happy together?? I hate her more than anything.

 

 

 

 

Dinner was served and the twins and I tried our very best to lighten the atmosphere. I can tell that Min hee was really uncomfortable. The girls were also trying their best to be cheerful but nothing worked. Minwoo was not focusing and all of us were worried. I can see tears welling up in Min hee's eyes. That’s where I finally lost it.

                                                                    ~End of Jeongmin’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

Dinner was pretty awkward. Minwoo oppa is not eating and the guys are not acting like themselves. I was wondering what happened when we were out. Did they fight?? Nope they never did that. I started to get frustrated. I have been keeping up with Minwoo oppas attitude since this afternoon.

I did not notice I got tears in my eyes till I felt something drop on my hand.

*BANG*

Jeongmin oppa slammed the table. Everyone flinched. He is not good when he’s angry. “Everyone in the living room now please. We need to tell you guys something” he said before making his way there and sitting on his usual spot.

I made my way next to him and sat down quietly. Jeongmin oppa held my hands reassuringly and pulled my head so that it will rest on his shoulder. I let a few more tears drop before I felt it being wiped away by Jeongmin oppa.

The rest recovered from the shock a few seconds later and quickly made their way to the living room. I felt presence beside me and saw that MInwoo oppa was really worried about me. I just turn my head away while snuggling closer to Jeongmin oppa chest.

“Jeongmin ah since this is something that you are very serious about, I will let you shout or talk to us as if you are the older one. I know you will lose it” I heard Donghyun oppa said. I really am starting to get worried.

“Thanks hyung. Min hee look at oppa will you??” Jeongmin oppa said softly. I looked at him and blinked. He wiped my tears and said “I know whatever we are going to say will confuse you but you will have to understand ok?” I nodded my head and turned to the rest who were looking at me with a concerned look.

“Boyfriend were told an hour ago by our little maknae that SHE is back” Jeongmin oppa said emphasizing on the word SHE. I looked at my husband and gave him a curious look. Who are they talking about?? I saw Minwoo oppa motion his head towards Jeongmin oppa signaling me that he will tell the story.

When I turned back to the others, the girls all have a shocked look on their faces. The boys looked blank. I turn my head to Jeongmin oppa signaling him to continue.

“Yes if the person you all are thinking about is kim hyerin, you are right. Min hee, you never knew about any of Minwoo’s past relationships right??” he asked me and I shook my head. Was she Minwoo oppas first love?? Did he love her again?? Are we splitting up??

Thinking of this reasons made me tear even more. Minwoo oppa embraced me and told me that if I was thinking about divorcing me or falling for her again then it wasn’t happening. He motioned Jeongmin oppa to continue.

“We don’t want the next target to be Min hee. You guys know that I love her way too much to let that happen. I arranged a meeting with all our managers tomorrow morning. We will discuss this matter with them. And Minwoo. I want you to tell Min hee from top to bottom of the story about this matter. If I found out that Min hee does not know anything about this tommorow, you know what will happen” Jeongmin oppa said seriously before grabbing Eun bin unnies hand and they left the dorm.

“Okay then. I will bring Min hee back home. I will tell her privately” oppa said and took my hand. He took my bag and phone and we headed out. This is going to be a long night.

                                                                    ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Narrator’s POV

Boyfriend’s dorm was quiet while everyone tried to register everything that had happened into their heads. They stayed in that position for about ten minutes before gathering in a circle.

“That hyerin is she really back??” asked the worried Ella. After Eun bin, Ella is probably the next person Min hee looks up to. The three were practically inseparable since they were young.

“Yup. Unfortunately Minwoo bumped into her. I think she works at starship as a staff. We don’t know. I am worried for Min hee. I still remembered what she did to Ha era. I feel so bad and useless that we can’t protect and save her. Minwoo was depressed. If he can’t handle Hae ra’s lost what more Min hee. They are married for goodness sake” said the worried Donghyun. He treated Min hee like his own sister. He was the first one that Jeongmin introduced Min hee to.

“I hope nothing bad will happen. We all love her and she has lots of fans supporting and loving her. They would be devastared” hyunseung said. He too cared for Min hee. Min hee was there when he needed help asking hye min to become his girlfriend.

“Let’s just pray and hope that she changed. Anyways oppa, it’s late. Can we sleep over? It would make it a lot easier for them to fetch us tomorrow morning” soyou asked Donghyun

 

Donghyun nodded and they went to sleep forgetting about the food left on the table. “Guys the food. Should I dispose it or keep it in the fridge??” youngmin asked

“Keep it in the fridge. We can eat it tomorrow” Ella said and pulled youngmin into his bedroom.

 

They all went to sleep with a prayer in their head. *God please keep Min hee and Minwoo safe from hyerin*

                                                                    ~End of Narrator’s POV~

 

 

 

 

 

 

How's the update?? i hope its okay. Anyways thanks to my two special subscribers you made me really happy. i dont mind having sient readers but please do subscribe comment and friend me. thanks guys see you in a month or so BYE!!