Kim Hyerin

Regret

Hi readers. sooo i reached three subscribers. yay might not be alot but it means so much to me. Anyways tmrw is a weekend so i am free to update. studying tommorow. i dont think i will be on anymore Hiatus until futher notice. Anyways enjoy the update.

 

 

Min hee POV

The ride home was silent and really awkward. I admit that we have had some problems in our relationship but it was about really dumb things like who gets to watch tv or wash dishes. Yes we fight about who will wash the dishes. I would but he kept on pestering me to let him do it.

 

Back to the story, Minwoo oppa would sometimes try to start a conversation but I always replied with short answers like yes, no and I don’t knows. I even pretended to play with my phone to get him to stop trying to hold my hands.

 

I heard him sigh. I felt guilty but I am really mad at the same time. I really wanted to know who this Kim Hyerin is and why she is scaring the hell out of the people I love. The only person I know that was together with Minwoo was Hae ra. I still don’t know what happened to her. We were really close. She just disappeared one day and Minwoo oppa was very depressed. I miss her. She never picks up my calls and I got to know a year ago that her phone line was terminated.

 

We reached an hour later due to traffic. I got out of the car and into our bedroom. I took my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I needed some time to myself before letting this unknown information sink into my brain. I filled my tubb with hot water and soap. I one of Boyfriends songs ‘Don’t touch my girl’. I closed my eyes and started to daydream.

 

 A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the wall clock near the sink and saw that I was in the shower for at least 40 minutes. The knock got louder. I slipped my pyjamas on and opened the door. There minwoo oppa ws looking at me with a worried look. I just passed through him as though he was not there.

 

Again he sighed. I felt like breaking down. I went to our bedroom and lay down on the bed and decided to read a book I bought a few days ago. I heard the door open. I saw Minwoo oppa get in with wet hair. He didn’t even bother to dry it. This time it’s my turn to sigh. He is guilty for his actions and I can see that he was at a verge of breaking down (A/N:I just want to make it dramatic. Sorry minwoo) I went to him and hugged his waist. “It’s okay, you know you can cry. I’m sorry I gave you the silent treatment. I am just very angry that you are hiding things from me. When we were down that isle, you made a vow that you would not keep any secrets from me and tell me the truth. Where did that promise go??” I said and forcefully turned him around. I looked and his tear streaked face. I immediately feel guilty. *what kind of wife am I??”

 

I hugged him. I could feel my shoulder get wet. “Oppa will you be honest and tell me the story of this Kim Hyerin girl?? I don’t want Jeongmin oppa to do anything to you. You know what he’s like.” I said to him in a soft voice. I feel him nod and we made our way to the bed. I sat in front of Minwoo oppa and I held his hand. I nodded my head and motion him to start telling me the story.

 

“Well it started when you are still in Japan…..” he started off

                                                                    ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Minwoo’s POV

“Well it started when you are still in Japan, I met this girl called Kim Hyerin. She was very nice and I feel very attracted to her. We started going out and a month later, we became official.” I looked at Min hee. She just stared at me and I continued to tell the story

“We were always together. She came to every practice session and performance. She was perfect. But after around 4 months, we started drifting apart. I thought it was because of our comeback but we hardly even meet each other. Then our first anniversary came” I paused. Min hee looked worried but I just smiled at her telling her I was okay.

“I told her to meet me at the mall where we always go to. She said she will be there. I waited for 30 minutes but she still hasn’t come. Finally, I spotted her. She was kissing a guy right in front of me. I went up and confronted her. She looked shocked. Her boyfriend was speechless. I told her to choose who she wanted to be with but her new boyfriend left not wanting to see her. She pleaded to me not to leave her.” I said trying hard not to tear. It’s not manly especially in front of my own wife. She held my hand. I felt really happy around her

“By then all the attention are on us. I really didn’t want to see her anymore so I told her that I wanted to breakup with her. A lot of people started whispering about Hyerin. I mean who would dare to cheat on an idol right?? Anyways she said that she will get revenge and disappeared” I said. I wasn’t looking fowrd to bring up about Hae ra’s death. I know she meant a lot to Min hee.

“The next day was the day I met you and eventually got back in contact with Hae ra. I was really in love with her you remember right??” I asked her. I saw the look of curiosity I her face while she nodded her head frantically. She really cares for Hae ra.

“3 months after me and Hae ra became a couple, I got news from my sister and hot girls that Hyerin was back in seoul. I was always on guard. I even sent security to protect hae ra. You didn’t know about this cause you were preparing for your debut. But sadly, one day” I paused. I hate remembering what happened to hae ra. The sound of her voice before she died. I started tering up and Min hee wiped them away.

“We can stop if you want. I hate seeing you cry like this” she said worry filled her voice. I shook my head. I needed to do this. “One day, Hyerin decided to take action. She hired around 30 guys to kidnap Hae ra. I was devastated. I ran to the place Hyerin keep her hostage. I had the hyungs be on stand by outside just in case. Hyerin and I had a big fight. Shouts and screams were heared and eventually she brought hae ra out and pointed a knife towards . The hyungs and hot girls were there. I pleaded Hyerin not to do anything to her but she just smirked and stabbed Hae ra right in the heart” I paused once again. This is too painful for me but I would do anything for Min hee. I could see shock written on her face. She started to tear up

“By the time we reached the hospital, it was too late. I was really disappointed at myself. I always thought that it was my fault” I said finally finishing the story. By now, Min hee was already sobbing quietly. I pulled her into my embrace.

“Why didn’t you tell me?! I could have taken a break!! I didn’t even say goodbye to her” she cried. I just her hair and cried with her. “We would have but you were too busy and when we want to tell you we always see you come home tired. We just don’t want you to be stressed out. I’m sorry”I apologized. She just nodded her head.

“I understand. Would you take me to her grave one day?? I want to pay my respects to her” I just nodded. We both then just fell asleep in each others embrace. I prayed to god that Min hee to keep Min hee safe. She is my whole world.

 

                                                                     ~End of Minwoo’s POV~

 

So how was it??? dont firget to subscribe and comment and i really want to thank Bestexotic98 for subscribing and being the first to comment. i really appreciate it that you like my story. Do friend me and i will see you guys in the next update.