~LOTTE WORLD~

Regret

Min hee POV

Days passed and it’s finally the time for Me, Boyfriend and hot girls to go to Lotte world. All of us were awake and getting ready accept for Minwoo oppa. I am having trouble trying to wake my baby bear up but he is not budging. I sigh before trying again.

 “Oppa wake up and get ready. They are going to be here in an hour.” I gently shook minwoo oppa but he only stirred and went back to sleep.

*Hm…what should I do?? Ah I know* I evilly smirked and went closer to his face.

“Oppa if you don’t wake up I will marry another guy.”

“I know you won’t do that Jagiya” I pouted. *He is just too difficult. Fine then I’ll just have to kiss him*

I leaned closer to his face and kissed him on the lips. He immediately opened his eyes and stared at me.

“Good your awake oppa  now go shower and get ready.” I said and immediately left the room half embarrassed and half of me, being the good wife I am, to go prepare breakfast.

                                                                  ~End of Min hee POV~

Minwoo’s POV

I smiled as I took a shower.*Min hee looks so cute when she is embarrassed* I chuckled. I went down after changing into my casual jean and t-shirt. I saw her cooking some bacons and eggs. I went over to her and hugged her from the waist and inhaled her scent. She smells so nice.

“You smell so sweet like strawberries. Is that the perfume I bought you?” I asked her still hugging her waist. She giggled

“of course oppa. I really love that perfume. It smells really nice.”

“What time is donghyun hyung coming to fetch us??”

“Um around 11.30am. They said they will fetch hot girls unnies first then us. Donghyun oppa rented a Limo so that all 12 of us can fit. There’s a driver too so we can all chat together and spend more time with each other.” she said while I set the table.

“Here you go your favorite breakfast, bacon and eggs” she said while putting the plate in front of me

“Thanks Jagiya. Come let’s eat before they arrive” I said while pulling her to sit next to me

“neh let’s dig in.”

                                                                  ~End of Minwoo’s POV~

Min hee POV

After eating breakfast Minwoo oppa volunteered to do the dishes while I got ready. I wore a checkered shirt with simple blue jeans to match Minwoo oppa who is wearing the same shirt and jeans as me.

*Honk-Honk*

Jagi they are here let’s go”

“ok. I’m coming” I grabbed my purse and phone and went down to meet Minwoo oppa

We both put on our sky blue converse shoes and headed out the door not forgetting to lock the door and went into the limo to see the others

“Oppas unnies annyeong!!” I greeted them as soon as I got in.

“Annyeong Min hee. How’s my little dongsaeng? Doing good? ?” Jeongmin oppa asked me

“yup promotions over and now I get to spend time with you all. But won’t fans notice us??”I asked not wanting to be mob by fans.

“ They will but no worries, they would just ask for an autograph and pictures and if there are more trying to mob us then we will just run.” Eun bin unnie shrugged.

“I wonder how you can keep such a cool image about this considering all of us are k pop stars.” Jess unnie (A/N: Donghyun girlfriend and also leader of hot girls) said.

“Well you can’t blame us. We are just that awesome” Jeongmin oppa joked.

“I don’t get both your ego  sometimes. I don’t even know how we are related oppa” I said

“Yah--” he got off when the driver announced that we have reached.

“Yay!!!” I got off the limo and ran towards the entrance not missing what ella(A/N:youngmin’s GF) said about me being a kid.

“I heard that ella unnie and just admit that you are just as excited as me” I stuck my tongue out at her. She smiled and run towards the entrance and jumping around.

“Ella, Min hee you guys look like idiots jumping around over there.” Hye min unnie (A/N:hyunseung’s gf)  said.

“WE DON’T CARE. PALI WE WANT TO PLAY” both of us shouted. They are like old people. They walk so slowly.

“Arraso don’t have to shout.” They said

We grinned playfully while the boys paid for the tickets. We got our tickets settled and went in.

                                                                    ~End of Min hee POV~

Jeongmin POV

“Let’s go in to the haunted house” Min hee suggested. I saw ella’s and soyou(A/N:Kwangmin’s gf) face turned pale

“NO!” they said while trying to run away. Youngmin and kwangmin grinned evilly and carried them to the line.

“SHIRO SHIRO SHIRO” both of them said while trying to wiggle out of their boyfriends grasp

“Babe the more you wiggle the more a lose strength and I might drop you.” Youngmin threatened. They stop wiggling and just followed us into the haunted house. I can see their fans giggling at the cute couple.

“These two couples are really something.” Eun bin exclaimed

“yup. Now let’s join them. We’re up next.”

                                                                    ~End of Jeongmin’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

“I HATE YOU GUYS!!!” ella unnie cried when we got out. Youngmin oppa was comforting her while trying to control his laughter.

“Soyou don’t be mad. I know you can’t resist me. Please look at me. BUING~ BUING~” Kwangmin oppa did some aegyo. As usual she can’t stand kwangmin’s oppa aegyo and gave in. Ella unnie has already calmed down. We decide to ride the roller coaster next when a couple came to me.

“um…A-Annyeong. Can we take a picture with you and Min woo? Both of us are really big fans and we ship you two together. We also wish our relationship could be like you two.” The guy said. We both smiled at each other and they handed their camera to Jeongmin oppa.

“Kamsahamnida. We wish you all the best in your relationship.” We said to them before leaving to board the rollercoaster. All 12 of us filled the coaster car. Me and minwoo being the the most excited jumped to the first row seat. This is the sitting arrangement:

Minwoo me

Jeongmin Eun bin

Donghyun Jess

Kwangmin soyou

Youngmin Ella

Hyunseung  Hye min

“Yay it’s moving it’s moving” me and minwoo oppa bounced on the sits. We can see a couple of our fans at the barrier looking at their favorite idols. Some were squealing and some looked as though they were going to faint. I sent them my sweetest smile before the coaster goes too high.

“Here it goes—AHHHH!!!!!” we all screamed our hearts out.

The ride was fun. All 12 of us enjoyed it. We decided to go split and play other games before meeting up again at 12.30pm to eat our lunch.

 

Me and Min woo oppa went ice skating(A/N: I don’t know if the have this cause I never been there) and after that we went to play a strength challenging game.

“Are you sure you can hit 100 points oppa??” I teased

“Of course I can. I will win that big bear for you just you see.” He went to pay for the game and went to play. He got 98 points for his first try.

“You can do it oppa. Just think of Min hee unnie!!” some of his fan girls screamed. I saw the determined look on his face. He raised the hammer and….

*DING DING DING*

 

 

 

He got a 100.

His fan girls screamed when he handed me the white bear. Some adoring Minwoo oppas cuteness and some praising Minwoo oppa in front of their boyfriend. It was really big that my body can just disappear behind that bear. Minwoo oppa and I have to carry it together to the limo before enjoying ourselves again.

                                                                    ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Narrator’s POV

The six couples went on various fun rides and played games till it was 12.30pm. The 12 of them ate at a Korean BBQ restaurant before they resumed playing. This time they went in fours. Minwoo, Jeongmin, Min hee and Eun bin in one group. The Jo twins and their Girlfriends in one group and the 4 older group members in one group.

After 6 long hours of playing and riding rides, the 12 decided to have a couple of alone time riding the Ferris wheel.

                                                                    ~End of Narrator’s POV~

Donghyun’s POV

This is it I am finally coming out of my shell and proposing to my girlfriend, Jess. We got into the carriage last and before going on I asked the person to stop my carriage when the fireworks blow at 9pm to signify the closing time. He nodded knowing my intentions and wished me good luck.

When we went in, the carriage started moving slowly. *Gosh why do I feel soo nervous?* Jess was there admiring the view. I came by next to her and held her hand. She smiled at me before turning back to look at the view. It’s an amazing sight. The Ferris wheel stopped at the very top like I expected.

“Jess..” I called her

She turned towards me and I took out a little red box and got on one knee.

“Will you marry me??” I asked her. I could see that she was shocked. She slowly nod her head and I sighed in relief and hugged her.

“I love you Jess.” I told her

“I love you too, Donghyun. This is what I have been waiting for.” She said. We looked into each other’s eyes and leaned in. Right when our lips touched, the fireworks exploded and the carriage started to move.

We pulled apart when I noticed we are halfway down. I put on the ring for her and put her head on my shoulder. This is surely and unforgettable night.

                                                                    ~End of Donghyun’s POV~

Jess POV

OMG DONGHYUN PROPOSED TO ME!! I was soo shocked. That explains he why he was all fidgety today. I recalled how it happened. That was the happiest moment in my life. When we went down me and donghyun oppa went to wait for the limo driver to arrive. Min hee noticed the ring and asked

“Unnie when did you get this?? Last time I recalled you were not wearing it.”  I felt heat rush up to my cheeks.

“um…Donghyun oppa proposed to me at the top of the Ferris wheel.” I stuttered.

“KYAAAA so cute. Finally you guys are getting married!!!” she said and all the attention was on us.

“Who’s getting married Jagi??” Minwoo asked. She pointed to me and Donghyun and he smiled.

“Congrats noona. Hyung why didn’t you tell us” he whined. Donghyun oppa just gave out an awkward laugh.

“Finally one came out of his shell. When are the other 3 proposing??” Min hee teased the other 3 boys. They just rubbed the back of their necks awkwardly. The girls just laughed at them. The limo came and we went on.

                                                                    ~End of Jess’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

I’m so happy for Jess unnie. Finally Donghyun oppa proposed. They sent me and minwoo oppa off first since our house is nearest. We put the big bear down in our room before I head out to shower. Minwoo oppa went down to watch TV first.

After a refreshing shower, I went to Minwoo oppa and sat next to him. He pulled me closer and I rested my head in his chest.

“Oppa??” I called out. “hmm?” “if one of us were to forget the other, will you stay by me and help me regain my memories or if you forget me will you try to gain them back??” I asked him. I had a dream yesterday about Minwoo oppa forgetting me. I was scarred but I just prayed it was normal.

“Of course I will stick by you and if I were to lose my memory, I will go to the ends of the earth to find where it is to make you happy.” His answer made me smile. He always knew what to say.

“Why are you asking me this babe? Is something bothering you??” he asked. “I had this dream yesterday. It had you and another girl in it. You told me you don’t remember being my husband and that you loved that girl instead. I was so heartbroken that I woke up crying.” I told him

He made me face him and said “that will only happen on the day pigs can fly Min hee, which is never. Its just a silly dream so you can just forget it okay. I love no matter what.” He said looking straight into my eyes. I could tell he was serious. I nodded and he leaned in to kiss me.

The kiss was sweet and filled with love. “Let’s have fun tonight.” Oppa said and that night was filled with love and memories.

                                                                    ~End of Min hee’s POV~

 

 

Hi reader if i even have any. i have time to update today since my parents are not going anywhere. i won't update next week so i am super sorry.

i hope people will subscribe to my story and comment and also PM on how i am doing since i am a new author.

Don't palagrize and credits to the owner of the pictures. thank you