She's back?!

Regret

Hi readers i am back with an early update. I hope you guys enjoy it. i was happy when i found out i have one subscriber. I hope you will love the update. thanks for subscribing. Anyways enjoy the chapter.

 

 

 

Min hee’s POV

I woke up at 8 am to get ready and prepare breakfast for Minwoo oppa before going to meet my manager as well as my dance teacher and vocal to work on my new song. While preparing breakfast, Minwoo oppa came down with messy bed hair. I chuckled at his look. He is so adorable. He hugged me from my waist while asking what’s for breakfast.

“It’s scrambled eggs and toast. Do you want milk or orange juice oppa??” I asked him. “I want milk. I will just go take a quick shower first okay?” he said giving me a peck on the cheek and heading to the bathroom.

I set up the table and served the food. I poured orange juice in my cup and milk into Minwoo oppas cup. Right when I was about to call Minwoo oppa down for breakfast, he came down while drying his hair.

“I was just about to call you oppa. Come on let’s have breakfast” I sat in front of Minwoo oppa and we started to dig in.

“Min hee you are meeting up with your team to discuss your new song and album today right??” he asked. I nodded. “I want to accompany you. The hyungs are all busy and I am gonna be so bored at home without you. Can I please??” he asked giving me his famous puppy dog eyes.

I chuckled. “Of  course oppa. I would love it if you came.” I said with a smile.

*RING~~~*

“Hello manager oppa! You’ve reached?? Minwoo oppa is following it’s okay with you right?? Thank you I’ll be out in a minute. Bye” I hung up.

“Oppa Kaja!” I said while grabbing my bag. Minwoo oppa helped me tie my shoelace since he already wore his shoes. I saw my manager smile at his actions. *I am really lucky to have you oppa* I thought while smiling. Both of us went in and my manager started driving us to the starship building. When we arrived at the starship building, Minwoo oppa said that he wanted to go to the washroom and will meet me later. I nodded and went off to the room where I will be discussing about my new songs.

                                                                    ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Minwoo’s POV

I told Min hee that I wanted to use the toilet. After using the toilet, I made my way to the meeting room. On the way there, I bumped into a girl. She looked like a staff. She looked like she was in a hurry but when I saw her face I froze. *No not her…why now?*

She looked up to see the surprised look on my face. She smirked. I guess she knows I remembered her. I quickly pushed her out of the way and ran to the meeting room. I can hear her calling out my name but I never turned back. *God why must she be here. Please don’t let her hurt Min hee*

When I finally reached the meeting room, I took a deep breath and calm my breathing down. I gently knocked on the door and opened it when I heard a voice said “come in”. I made my way to the seat next to Min hee’s. She smiled at me but it turned into a frown when she noticed that I was still panting. It is not noticeable but she knew a lot about me so she asked “What’s wrong oppa. Did you run all the way here??” I shook my head and told her that I will tell her what happened after the meeting. The meeting was resumed and I found out that the mini album would be out in a year and that there would be 25 songs including the cover song ‘I will never forget you’ as the first track.

Filming and recording would start next week since they have to finalize the details with the boss. After an hour of discussing the concept and stuff, we went out of the building to get lunch. My mind was still on the girl earlier. Could it be her?? Why is she here?? I hope nothing bad will happen. I sighed a little bit too loudly which made Min hee turn to me.

“What’s wrong oppa? You’ve not been yourself ever since you came back from the restroom.” She asked with a frown. This is why I love her. She is so caring although it’s a small problem.

“Nothing Jagiya. I am just tired and I have things on my mind lately.” I lied. I don’t dare to tell her the truth.

“ Its okay if you don’t want to talk about it. But oppa, you do know that you can share your problems right. I am your wife. I hope you don’t overthink. I worry about you a lot. I want my cheerful, cute and loving husband I know back.” She said. I hugged her and nodded my head. *God how did I ever get someone as perfect as you?* I thought. I need to tell the rest of Boyfriend and hot girls. Only they know about the terrible things she had done. I am lucky that I will meet them today.

                                                                    ~End of Minwoo’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

Oppa has been acting weird ever since he came back from the restroom. I tried asking but he only said tat he is tired. I ate my food silently while taking glances at Minwoo oppa whose food is still left untouched. I put my untensils down and stared right into his eyes.

“Oppa please tell me what’s wrong. When you are not telling me your problems, I feel as though you don’t trust me” I said. I can feel tears pooling on my eyes. I can see that he was shocked by my sudden outburst. We were in a private room so no one can see or hear us. Minwoo oppa just sighed.

“Jagiya, when you had that dream about me leaving you, what did the girl look like??” he asked me. I was shocked when I heard that question but decided to keep calm expression.

“She looked average I guess. Brown and curly hair. I don’t remember her name. why the sudden question oppa? You are scaring me” I started to shake at the memory of the dream. My tears started to drop. Is the dream going to come true?? Minwoo oppa wiped my tears away.

“Nothing. I will tell you when I am ready okay? Now finish up your lunch. The hyung wants us to hang out with us” he said and we continued eating and talking as if the incident was never brought up

                                                                    ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Unknown POV

He is married now huh? That explains the ring on his finger. Looks like I have another target. You will be mine soon Minwoo oppa and I won’t stop until I get you and I will destroy anyone who gets in my way. Starting with your little ms popular wife, Min hee.

 

 

 

 

 

How was the update?? i hope you liked it. I am gonna change the requirements. you don't have to subscribe to read but i really hope i will gain more subscribers. big thanks to Minhye_ for subscribing. i hope its not to ish. Anyways who  is the unknown person. Find out in the next update and don't forget to comment and subscribe