Min hee breaks

Regret

The bunch waited and waited for the two guys to open their eyes. Min hee, Eun bin and Ella had not once moved from their sits. Min hee held onto Minwoo’s hand tightly while Ella and Eun bin watch from Luhan’s bed.

Eun bin wanted to be there to hold Minwoo’s hand and comfort Min hee but she was too tired and hurt from crying. It also looks like Min hee didn’t want anyone to disturb her as she refused to move from her chair next to Minwoo, even after her family had come and persuaded her.

A movement made Ella and Eun bin snap out of their trance and look at the unconscious Luhan. They thought it was their imagination thus ignored it and continued looking at Min hee’s state. That was until, a shriek was heard from Hyemin made them turn around and see that Luhan had indeed opened his eyes.

He looked at Ella and Eun bin questioningly as if he didn’t know what he was doing here. Eun bin pressed the button for the doctor while Ella broke down in Youngmin’s arms due to shock. The doctor came in quickly and made everyone move out from the room so that he could check on Luhan.

When the doctor came out, everyone crowded around him and asked about his condition. The doctor said that Luhan was lucky enough to be able to wake up without suffering any memory lost or serious injuries.

“What concerns me the most is Minwoo-goon. He had hit his head on the car floor and the hit fro the car wasn’t helping his condition either. I’m afraid that he will lose his memory of everyone, including Min hee-sshi” he said and looked at the unmoving Min hee who was still holding onto Minwoo’s hand as if he was to disappear when she let go.

The rest sighed at her condition and thanked the doctor. They saw Luhan sitting upright and lookingat the Min couple with concern and guilt.

“I didn’t get to protect him” he said and cried. Kris and Suho just comforted him, saying that it wasn’t his fault that Minwoo slipped. But Luhan was stubborn and kept blaming himself for what had happened. When Min hee had enough, she stood up, suprising the rest and walked off.

The rest wanted to chase after her, but Luhan was quicker. He ripped off the IV needles on his hand and chased after the rising idol.

“LUHAN!!”

Min hee’s POV

I ran with all my might. I didn’t know where I was going but soon found myself at the hospital garden. I could see the people around me gasping and fans outside the building snapping my picture. I was too depressed to even care about my image. All I could hear was that Minwoo oppa, my own husband, might not even remember me.

Flashback

“Oppa, you have to stay awake okay? You have to. There’s so much I didn’t get to do with you yet. It’s not time” I cried out. Minwoo oppa just give me a pained smile.

“I’m sorry if I can’t remember you baby girl” he said as he my cheeks. Tears fell out of my eyes as I shook my head in denial.

“No, you told me that this will only happen when pigs could fly. Please oppa, fight for me please” I pleaded and held his hand tightly.

“I promised you right. I promised that I would go until the ends of the earth to find my memories. Be patient and lead me okay. Be my guide, my light and my patient wife” he said and I was forced to let go of his hands because we’ve reached the emergency room.

End of flashback

I began crying again. This can’t be happening. We were so close into solving the messages Hyerin left. So close to into capturing her. So close.

Someone back hugged me, making me snap out of my trance. I turned around to see Luhan oppa. I gasp in surprised and turned around.

“What are you doing out of bed oppa?! You just woke up” I wanted to pull him back to the ward but he just hugged me again. He began apologizing and I can’t help but cry again. He rocked me side by side slowly and said that if anything were to happen, he’ll take all the responsibility.

“It’s okay oppa. You’re Eun bin unnie’s guard. Not mine. You don’t have to feel regretful” I said and gave him a small smile. I pulled him up from the chair we were sitting on and made my way back to the ward. I asked him to walk in front of me so that it looks like he was the one who brought me. I didn’t want to ruin his manliness.

When we arrived, everyone turned around. They looked at Luhan and me with angry faces before it turned to concern. But then I noticed that Chen, Junhyung and Kris oppa were missing and Ella unnie’s face had a red print on it. Se tried hiding it by burying her face into Youngmin oppa’s chest but it was a lost that I saw it already.

“What happened?” I said roughly. I hardly got mad but with my husband in the hospital, the Hyerin incident and the stress of my comeback, it makes me pissed to the core. I just couldn’t help it anymore and began throwing stuff around and crying.

Jeongmin oppa tried calming me down but it only made me angrier. That was until someone hugged me and prevented me from thrashing around. I cried in his embrace. I can’t take it anymore. If this is what will happen if Minwoo oppa haven’t even wake up, what more will it be if he does and doesn’t remember me?

                                                                         ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Chen’s POV

I pushed Hyerin out of the hospital and glared at her. How dare she come visit Minwoo. She even dared to say she was the one who had hit Minwoo and Luhan with the lorry.

“Get away from our lives. You ruined enough Kim Hyerin. I’ve had enough of you ty attitude and dirty tricks. We will solve this mind game you’re playing with us and we will put you behind bars. Just you wait” I said and stormed into the hospital.

Kris and Junhyung hyung went to the security room to check if they managed to get down footage of Hyerin confessing while I made my way back into Minwoo’s ward.

When I went in however, Min hee was trashing around and crying. Seeing her like this made my heart hurt. The only thing I could do was grab her, pulling her into my arms. This matter must’ve made her stressed. She’s having a stressful comeback too.

Min hee began crying in my arms. She was still thrashing around but not that badly. I her hair softly and sang a little to calm her down. I pity her, having to suffer so much. I wished I could have protected her better. But I was too much of a coward to do so.

Her body slowly went limp in my arms. I picked her up and placed her on the sofa. When I wanted to leave however, she grabbed my hand and pleaded me not to go. I stayed with her till she fell into deep sleep.

“The guards were all knocked out. The CCTV that was in our room when she confessed was shut down. We have no evidence whatsoever” Kris hyung said as he entered the room. Of course she would do that. She had escaped killing Haera once. She can do it again.

I looked at him, sadness flowing though my eyes. I didn’t cry but I was about to. Kris hyung gave me a sympathetic gaze. His eyes traveled to the sleeping Min hee and he just looked down guiltily. We know now that nothing was going to go right. Hyerin had won the first round. Hyerin had succeeded breaking Min hee into pieces. Now the only thing that matters is Minwoo’s memory.

If he were to remember, Hyerin doesn’t get to continue. But if he forgets, there goes the Min couple. We knew that the later will happen. We knew that she will win. But inside our hearts were still some hope we had, that Minwo will wake up, remembering Min hee. Remembering their times together, remembering their wedding and remembering his separation with Kim Hyerin.

                                                                         ~End of Chen’s POV~


Yikes, what will happen to Min hee and Minwoo now? OMG i get goosebumbs just reading it. Gosh....anyways, i will post another update soon. Maybe b4 next thursday since i'm departing to China on Thurday morning(to find kris jkjk). Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the update. I'll update Blue rose by today if possible too. 

Love

Minwoolover_98~~