I Love You

Regret

Your POV

“Oppa what schedule do you have tommorow??” I asked minwoo oppa. Yes he is the cute and adorable maknae of boyfriend and also my husband.

“Um..we are going to perform at music bank ,radio broadcast and appear on a talk show.” He replied me.

“Ah…well I will also be performing on music bank and my manager said that I will have a 2 week break since promotions are over.”

“Arraso. How about we get dinner tomorrow with the rest of boyfriend together with my sister like old times?” he asked

“Arraso you go and ask your manager and I will ask mine. Text Eun bin Unnie too.” I said. He went out of the room to get his phone.

 I love dinners with the boyfriend member’s. They are constantly happy and we are all the  bestest friends. Minwoo’s sister, Eun bin known as my sister in law is also my great friend. She has been with me through tough and hard times with minwoo. She knows what to  say at the right time. No wonder Jeongmin Oppa loves her.

“Jangiya  they said their manager’s fine with it as long as they get to tag along!” Minwoo Oppa shouted from the living room. *our managers will never change* I thought with a smile.

“Arraso it’s not like it’s not normal” I giggled.

 You might be wondering about why our manager’s are close to us. Well they are just a few years older than us so we are all really comfortable with each and everyone of our manager’s.

“Okay so we are going to meet them at XXX Restaurant like usual.” Oppa came into the room nuzzling his face into my neck.

“Oppa it tickles.” I laughed.

“Shall we go to sleep because I have a long day tomorrow” oppa said

“Arraso”

With that owe went to sleep in each other’s arms. *I love you Minwoo Oppa. No matter what you do to me or fights we have in the future I will still wait for you* I thought and drifted off to dream land.

 

 

 

 

 

How was it. urgh i am not so confident about this i am soo scared nobody will like this. Being a new writer is hard. Any advice??

Do comment and subscribe to my story. If i am not busy i will try and update.

Sorry if it's short. its 10 pm here in Singapore now. I need to sleep.

No palagarizing. Bye~~