Prank...??/ Hospitalized?!

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

I wander around school and wonder why I haven't seen that QUEENKA or Victoria. Then I heard a voice...it sounds like Victoria but her voice is more voilent than the way she talks to me. I didn't care so I walked to class

Victoria's POV

I held an urgent meeting because yesterday I wasn't at school because I was thinking of a prank on that boyfriend stealing girl.

''Let's have a prank on her''

''Victoria...I don't think we should...''

''Why not! I thought you guys hate her too!''

''Can we do it next time?''

''NO! I'm doing it and I'm doing it today. Leave if you don't want to join.'' Can't believe they all left leaving only Hyunah here.

''Hyunah, do you think she hates peanuts. I've never seen her eating peanuts''

''Why don't we see...''

We both waited for break and rushed to the cafeteria telling one of the students to add lots of peanuts in her lunch. We threaten her if she doesn't do it then she is the next target. She finally agreed right before she came in the room. We slowly walked away and fonud a table where we can see her reaction.

''How do you think she will react?''

''Maybe a disgusted look and having the ugliest look on her face and scaring EXO oppas and they stay away from her.''

EunMi's POV

I was walking to the cafeteria with oppas and finally I can sit with them and have conversations without whispering. I was getting my lunch but the girl's expression look so sad I wonder why. I went to oppas table and they all stared at me.

''Why are you guys staring at me?''

''What is in your lunch it looks different from ours.''

''Dont know let me try it''

I took a spoon and scoop something that I don't know. I tried it and it was fine. I smiled at oppas and said it taste fine. Right after I said that I couldn't breathe properly. I dropped everything and I was holding on to my throat. Oppas didn't notice anything until someone screamed. I wonder who it was. Then I realized it was me who screamed. I still couldn't breathe and everything turned balck.

Baekhyun's POV

Hyungs were saying weird stuff and Sehun and Tao are arguing about their aegyo so I don't know what to do so I kept eating. Then suddenly I heard someone screaming. I turned around and see EunMi holding on to . Did something happen? I rushed to her and she fainted. I carried her and got a taxi to stop. I brought her to the hospital because I know the nurses at school can't do anything. I wonder why they are even nurses when they only know the basics that we already know.

Suho's POV

Everything happened too suddenly and EXO members are still shocked of what happened before. Finally I reacted and told them to go to office and tell principal Baekhyun and EunMi went to the hospital. I called Baekhyun to see what happened.

''Baekhyun is she OK?''

''She is resting right now.''

''Do you know what happened?''

''Doctor said she had allergies.''

''I don't remember that she has allergies. What is she allergic to?''

''Doctor didn't say. He said he needs to check. Hyung are you going to come? The doctor said you need to help her check in. She needs to stay for a few days.''

''OK I'll come now. Can you call EXO and tell them to come too because I need to bring some things for EunMi to use when she is in the hospital.''

''OK''

*I wonder who did it...*

EunMi's POV

I feel so bad. My throat is so dry but I can't swallow anything. I opened my eyes and see all oppas staring at me. They looked so shocked and worried.

''Oppas are you guys OK?''

''Shouldn't we ask you that?''

''What happened?''

''You have allergies.''

''What am I allergic to?''

''Nuts''

''OH...that's not a bad thing. I don't like eating nuts anyway. I never ate nuts before I think. That's why I don't know if I have allergies towards it.''

''Do you know who did it because we checked the recipe of the menu today and there is no nuts''

''I saw the girl's expression and she looks sad and looks she is was threaten but I didn't care.''

''Do you know her name?'' I shook my head

''Well EunMi you have to stay here for a few days because they want to see if there is anything else you are allergic to'' I nodded

''EunMi it's late we have to go now have a nice stay''

''Chanyeol oppa how can I have a nice stay?''

''What ever good night''

''Bye oppas''

Did they give me medicine. I suddenly feel so sleepy. The next thing I knew was I fell asleep and I didn't notice someone was there