Training Day! With Kris Oppa!

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

After have a fun time training with oppa I have to train with Kris oppa. Not that I don't like him. It's just that we hardly have a conversation like how I do with other oppas. I find it awkward when I'm around Kris oppa. I am going to get rid of the awkwardness today!

''Kris oppa are you ready?''

''Umm...Yeah I guess''

''Kris oppa why don't we get to know each other first since we hardly talk to each other.''

''...Sure...I guess...''

''Kris oppa, what is your hobby?''

''Well, I think myself that I'm good at drawing but the members said I at darwing...''

''I think that I draw well too but my oppa said I don't...maybe we should draw together sometime...''

''Sure!''

''What are you good at?''

''I'm good at basketball''

''OMG I haven't play sports for a long time. Lets play basketball when I'm done training OK?''

''OK!''

''I think we should train now...its getting dark''

''OK''

Kris' POV

Me and EunMi are having a fun time talking. I haven't talk to her properly but now that I did I'm happy. EunMi suddenly grabbed my hand and closed her eyes. I guess that is how she copies power...

She opened her eyes and she looked excited. Probably because my power is flight and she wanted to fly by herslf.

''EunMi, to fly you need to have a calm heart and a steady heart beat. You look too excited right now, calm down a little then think of yourself as a bird that wants freedom and try. I will also fly with you in case you suddenly stop.''

''OK!''

I waited and she finally started to have pure white wings coming out of her back.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_itattooz-ang

She started taking off before I could think. I immediately follow her in case her wings disappear.

kris with wings photo: EXO-M Kris 3 Kris3.jpg

But it didn't. It stayed with her until she was back on the ground.

''Kris oppa, that was so much fun. I love your power!''

''Good to know EunMi. It's really dark now we should go back home and rest. You still need to train with Kai, Lay, and D.O tomorrow''

''Kris oppa can you carry me home. I'm really tired...''

''OK''

I carried her and she fell asleep right away. I guess the training was fun and tiring for her.