Happily Ever After?...

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

I heard someone calling me. I turned around and I see BAP running towards me...OH YEAH I forgot to inform them. Why am I so careless...PABO...

''Yongguk oppa! Why are you here?''

''To...help...you...''

''We were...looking for...you everywhere...''

''Mian Daehyun oppa''

''WOW such a nice reunion. So...are you ready to get your precious oppas?...''

''Heechul, I'm always ready because they are my oppas I need to protect them like they protect me''

''Then let the game begin! ATTACK!''

Once Yesung said that they disappeared and the army of possessed people were coming towards us.

*Why isn't Super Junior attacking?...Aren't they the ones that want my power? How are they going to get it if they attack me...*

''Youngjae oppa, I'm going to look for Super Junior and fight them. Be careful and help rescue EXO oppas OK?''

''Be careful EunMi. If you need help just scream.''

''OK BYE!''

I ran to the second floor and I searched everywhere but I don't see Super Junior. I wonder where they are...

''Why are you here?''

I turned around and I see Victoria standing there. I looked around and I see four more girls standing behind them. I've never seen them before but they look familiar...

''What are you looking at...didn't you hear me ask you a question...''

''Who are they?''

''They are F(x). There's Luna, Amber, Krystal, and Sulli. I'm also in this group...''

''I can see...''

Victoria smirked and suddenly I felt a gust of wind and the next thing I know was I was against the wall on the ground. I didn't feel anything though.

*Weird...*

''Why...d-don't y-yo-you feel a-an-anything...''

*Is it my power?*

''Since you have no effect on me then maybe you should scram and don't bother me''

''If my power doesn't work then the other four will do it''

After she said that the other four girls started forming circular things on their palms and they started coming towards me. I started thinking about Myunnie oppa, Orange oppa, Senshine oppa, and Chanyeollie oppa. I raised my hand and water, fire, lightning, and wind started forming and bonding with each other. I looked at F(x) and they looked shocked. Why? Because I'm combining elements together when others can't do.

*Is this my other power?...*

I smirked at them and the sphere of elements went to them and they fell unconcious on the ground. I kept walking around looking for Super Junior when they suddenly appear and I glared at them.

''Guess you pass all your obstacles and ready to fight us now'' Donghae smirked

''Didn't I already tell you guys that I'm ready to fight you guys...'' I got irritated

''Of course you did...just want to make sure. If you can find us in 10 minutes then we will fight you...''

Donghae disappeared after saying that.

*Whats with this people and suddenly appear and disappear...*

If they said that I need 10 minutes to find them, that means they are not in this building. The only place that I know where they might be is the...CAVE! I rushed downstairs and I see EXO oppas with BAP.

''Myunnie oppa!''

''EunMi! Are you OK?''

''Yup! I need to go find Super Junior and fight them. You guys need to rest after all this so I'm going alone. Don't follow me OK?''

''EunMi...how can we rest when you are going to fight 15 people...''

''Oppa, you know that I'm the strongest and Super Junior is just an easy target. I'll finish them quick and come back OK?''

''Fine but let us follow you''

''Fine...''

The way to Super Junior's cave was quiet. Even Chanyeollie oppa and Bacon oppa didn't say anything. They all look so gloomy like someone died.

''EXO oppas why are you guys like this its not like I'm going to die or something...'' Before I said anything all eyes were staring at me like I said something wrong

''EunMi don't say things like that!''

''Mianhae Myunnie oppa...''

''EunMi-ah we are all worried about you thats why we are like this...''

''Myunnie oppa if you guys are like this I'm afraid that I will lose the fight...be like normal and have a fun time!''

*I want our last memory be happy...*

''Fine anything for my donsaeng''

After the ride was more fun and joyful. We finally arrived at the cave and I made oppas stay there because they won't be happy to see the fight. They disagreed but I said that BAP will go with me and they finally agreed.

''BAP can you guys stay out of this as well. I only said you guys are coming so EXO oppas won't be worried and want to come.''

''Are you sure about this EunMi...you can always change your mind and pretend none of this had happened...''

''NO! We need to end this and only I can end this...''

''Fine we will stand outside the cave. Scream when you need our help. We will always be willing to help you.''

''Thank you Yongguk oppa!''

I gave them a group hug and I went inside. I see Super Junior sitting there like nothing happen and they were doing things that I normally see them do when I go there for memory checking.

''Hey EunMi is here!''

Everyone turned around and stared at me.

''Are you ready for this?''

''I said this a million times that I'm ready!''

''OK Chill girl. Do you want your last meal because our battle will be a long one?''

''No thank you I already ate...''

''Fine then...lets rest for 5 minutes and we will begin...''

''Why are you stalling time...are you perhaps waiting for someone to save you guys or are you guys missing the strongest member?''

''Of course not...we...are tired from teleporting...''

''Fine we will rest for 5 minutes first...''

*Lee Sungmin where are you...*