Unexpected...

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

It has been a few days since I got that weird text. I'm still wondering who could send it. I kept thinking about that and I didn't notice that Ms. Lee my English teacher was calling me.

''Miss Kim can you answer this question'' I nodded and went up. The question was too easy for me and I wrote it with no difficulty.

''Ms. Lee is this right?'' She nodded and I walked back to my seat.

I suddenly feel like someone is watching me. I felt dizzy and I feel like I am imagining things. I see vampires and werewolves in my classmates' body.

*Is my power coming? My birthday past already so I think I should get my power*

The bell rang and I walked out with Kai oppa and Sehun oppa.

''EunMi why are you daydreaming the whole class? Are you feeling ill?''

''No Sehun oppa but the strange thing is I can see vampires and werewolves in students' body.''

''I think we should tell Suho hyung'' Kai oppa said in a serious voice that scares me.

Lay's POV

Lately I have been following EunMi and seeing if anything happened to her yet. Her birthday pasted already and so far everything was too quiet. I walked around and see Victoria and 2PM talking. They look like they are planning something. I run to Suho hyung and he went to check on them. I hope nothing happens to EunMi.

Suho's POV

After Lay came to me and talked about Victoria and 2PM I ran to their meeting place and overheard that they will do something this week. I have to warn EXO and EunMi. I can't let anything happen to her again.

Victoria's POV

I havve been talking to 2PM about the plan and I wanted everything perfect. I know that 2PM members don't want to follow but they have to because of Nichkhun. I hope the plan works. The plan will involved the whole school and in a few days I won't have to worry about that person anymore.

EunMi's POV

Today felt so long, oppas are busy with school work while I finished them in class with nothing to do. I decided to go help them because school work is too easy for me even oppa's work.

''Oppas do you guys need help, I'm very bored. I have no homework to do!''

''EunMi how can you have no homework, Kai and Sehun are working on theirs and looks like they will faint from doing it.''

''Oppa you call those homework, to me it is like a practice assignment. ITS TOO EASY!''

''Oppa never knew you were this smart. If you're bored why not help us by making sweets for us''

''OK I'm going to go buy some ingredients bye!''

I was walking to the market when I suddenly hear a scream. I ran to the place where the sound came from and I can't believe my eyes. I saw a WITCH!. She looks very familiar. I slowly back away and pretend nothing happened and bought the ingredients fast. I ran home after and started to make sweets for oppas.

I made shaved ice for oppas because of the hot weather and they are working hard on their homework.

l.jpg

*This is for oppa*

photo16_12.JPG

*For Tao oppa because he loves to eat*

2658874762_8cce77ea79.jpg

(Ignore the receipt)

*For Baekhyun oppa because he is very nice to me*

mochilato_shaved_ice.jpg

*For Chanyeol oppa*

patbingsu1.jpg

*For Chen oppa*

tumblr_m3k33p3wIV1qanxkz.jpg

*For Lay oppa*

thumb_600.jpg?1334031347

*For Sehun oppa*

bMNdCjh.jpg

*For Kai oppa*

l.jpg

*For Luhan oppa*

l.jpg

(Right side is for Kris and Left is for Xiumin)

*For Kris and Xiumin oppa*

25769_1395338957341_1048211524_1159188_6

*For D.O oppa. He always cook for us so I made his the biggest one*

''Oppas I made shaved ice. Find your name and take that one OK!?''

I walked back to my room and I got a text message. I looked at it and it's a video of the witch I saw earlier. After watching the video I got another text.

From: UNKNOWN

I warned you before and now I'm warning you again your happiness will leave soon so you should treasure it before you regret.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exo laugh photo: THIS IS HOW JONGIN LAUGH tumblr_mpa5bj6bNL1qi4jgto1_250_zps685d4c31.gif

exo photo: kaibaek tumblr_mrju69ScXz1qd2b1mo2_250_zps06af06eb.gif

Added these for fun. I love BAEKHYUN I think you can tell :)

Sorry for having short updates now because I think while I write so... SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY