Nice To Meet You...

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

Suho's POV

I was frustrated when EunMi said she will be sharing a room with our ex-rival. I had to lie that we have extra rooms when we actually don't. Since the members heard the whole conversation they all tensed up like I did when she said that.

''Hyung...so we have to share rooms with BAP...?''

''I guess since EunMi said they are nice but I don't trust them yet. Lets just see how it goes. If they are suspicious then we will kick them out and fight them.''

''OK HYUNG!''

*WOW never knew the memebers hate them this much...I guess today will be a tough day...*

Daehyun's POV

After EunMi finish her phone call with her brother she rushed us to go to her house. I think everyone feel awkward and don't want to go but to get away from the BOSS we have to listen her.

''EunMi, where is your house?''

''Yongguk oppa its XXXX in Seoul.''

''OK...''

After a silent ride we finally see EunMi's house...ITS ENORMOUS!

''EunMi I never knew you have a huge house that isn't even suppose to be called a house!''

''Youngjae oppa it's not mine it's Myun-Suho oppa's and all EXO members live here too so it isn't too big...''

''EunMi are you sure that your oppas won't attack us secretly?''

''Of course Daehyun oppa! If they do I will leave with you guys and never see them again!''

EunMi start dragging me to the front door and not surprisingly I see Suho the EXO leader standing in front of the door...

''EUNMI! I MISSED YOU!''

''Myunnie oppa-can't-breathe...''

''Sorry...'' I see him looking at me ''nice to see you Daehyun...''

''Nice to see you too...'' The members walked up and the atomsphere was awkward until EunMi said something...

''If this is too awkward maybe we should introduce ourselves properly and forget about the past!''

We all walked in and see all EXO members standing in the living room looking tense.

''Hyung we should reintroduce ourselves and forget about the past...''

''OK Daehyun...hana...deul...se...ANNYEONGHASEYO OURIN NUN B.A.P YES SIR!''

''EXO we should introduce ourselves too...hana...deul...se...WE ARE ONE ANNYEONGHASEYO EXO IMNIDA!''

''I guess you guys know each other's name right?''

''EunMi we knew each other for a long time...''

''MIAN DON'T KNOW...since I'm friends with both sides I will leave you two groups alone here...if tomorrow you guys are still awkward then I will leave this place and no one will ever find me!''

After EunMi left everyone was quiet I decided to break the ice when Chanyeol did.

''Guys I really don't want EunMi to leave so lets just talk casually and bond''

We have been talking after Chanyeol started and we all became friendly-ish to each other. We started laughing at each other's jokes and we talked until everyone was drowsy. Suho-sshi showed us where we can rest and we all fell asleep happily!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I haven't update for a long time (to me it is a long time) I decided to update but I don't know what to do next. If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. All comments are welcomed!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!

I made the pictue myself!