First Day of School: Disater

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

Finally school starts today. Haven't been to school for 6 years and can't believe I'm saying this but I'm happy and miss school. I got to the washroom and start washing up. After I walk to the closet and grabbed my uniform.

T1zubQXoJhXXc7J.k4_054354.jpg

(only the uniform)

Since it is the first day I made my hair special.

Korean-wave-hair-style-Korean-style.jpg

After finishing up I walked downstirs and see EXO also in their uniform but theirs is different from mine. I then remember that they said there are different levels at school. EXO-K's uniform is different from EXO-M's

A0fAC1-CAAANi2J.jpg:large

h327hnvj:iphone

But... THEY ALL LOOK GOOD!

''Good morning...''

''Are you ready for school?'' I nodded when oppa was getting my breakfast

''I forgot to tell you... can you pretend you don't know us when we go to school?''

''Why?''

''Because we don't want you to get hurt''

''Why would I get hurt if I know and hang out with you guys?''

''You'll see when we go to school.'' I nodded sadly

When we got to school they told me to wait inside the car and see what happens when they go out. O.O There are so many girls crowded around the car. I was shocked and scared. No wonder why they told me to pretend I don't know them. They are afraid that they will hurt me.

*They must be very popular. Are they kingkas?*

After they left with their fan girls, I got out of the car and went to the principal's office.

''Annyeonghaseyo... I'm Kim EunMi. Transfer student.''

''Hello EunMi-sshi, I'll take you to the principal.'' I nodded and followed her. I remember oppa help me arrange my schedule so ALL my classes have either Kai or Sehun to watch me.

''Hello EunMi-sshi. I saw your record and noticed that you were in a coma for 6 years right?'' I nodded ''Do you think you can handle work that you never learn before?''

''I learn fast and I think I might be smarter than some of them.'' I joked

''OK then. I will get the Student Council President to show you around.''

''Thank you.''

''Wait a moment... Kim JoonMyun please come to the principal's office.''

*Kim JoonMyun... sounds so familiar...*

''Principal, Kim JoonMyun is here''

''Hello principal, how are you?''

''Good thank you.'' I turned around and see oppa in front of me... ''Can you show EunMi-sshi around because she is a transfer student''

''OK''

''EunMi-sshi your schedule...''

''Thank you.''

Oppa and I walked outside and I was so confused. I never knew that he is the Student Council President.

''Oppa when were you the Student Council President. How come I never knew?'' I whispered in case others can here.

''Since I came to this school...EunMi-ah... actually all 12 of us is the Student Council President. We are like the guardians of the school.

''That's cool. I want to go to class first.''

''Lets see... you have English first. You have both Sehun and Kai in your class. Good luck.'' I waved him goodbye and knocked on the door quietly. A teacher came out and looked at me. She told me to come in and I gave her my transfer sheet.

''Everyone, this is Kim EunMi she will be studying with us from now on.'' everyone stared at me like I was a disease. ''You can sit next to Kai and Sehun'' I nodded and went to their seat. All girls were glaring at me and all boys their lips when I walk pass them. Soon class finished and I walked around the school until something hit me.

*What can this thing be?* I looked up and saw a girl with her gang behind her.

''Are you the new transfer student?'' I nodded ''Do you know who I am?'' I shook my head ''Well I will introduce myself then. My name is Hyunah. I am the QUEENKA of the school.'' I looked at her confused

*HER?! the queenka??*

''Do you know who the KINGKA is?'' I shook my head ''I heard you were sitting with them in English.''

*English... I sat with Kai and Sehun... WHAT!!? they are kingkas...*

''I guess you don't know. The KINGKAS of the school is no other than Student Council Presidents EXO.'' my eyes widen O.O ''Since you don't know them, keep thinking it that way. I warn you, don't go near them. Even if you seat next to them or they start talking to you turn around and walk away OK?'' I nodded slowly and walked away.

The rest of the day, all I see is girls glaring at me making me feel scared and sick. Finally it's lunch time. I ran out of class and walk around to find a quiet place where I can think peacefully. I felt like someone was following me so I turned around and see oppa walking behind me. He smiled at me and walked pass me. Bad timing to meet him... the stupid QUEENKA saw me and gave me death glares.

*What's wrong with her. My brother is smiling at me thats it*

I turned around to go to the washroom. Someone pushed me and my back was hit hard on the wall. I winced in pain and my vision was kind of blurry.

*Did I hit my head?*

I couldn't see who but there were 5-6 people hitting me, punching me, and kicking me. I suddenly heard a hint of noise of someone talking.

''Remember what I said about turning around when you see KINGKAS?'' I slowly nodded ''Good girl'' and walked away. I stayed there for the rest of the day. The day ended and I walked slower than a turtle back home. I told oppas that I'm studying and will be back home late. When I got home, everyone was in the kitchen eating dinner. I carefully walked back to my room without then seeing. I took a shower in pain and slowly walk to bed. Someone knocked on my door. Not someone but the 12 KINGKAS I'm suppose to stay away from. My vision is still blurry and when I went to open the door I collapsed.