Normal Life?...

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

I stabbed myself...why don't I feel like dying?...I am still breathing...I hear voices that belong to EXO oppas and BAP...I slowly open my eyes to see everyone surrounding me and Myunnie oppa was sitting on my bed looking worried...

''Myunnie oppa what's with the face?'' I tried to joke but I just that didn't work.

''You are in big trouble Kim Eun Mi. Don't you know how worried we were. Good thing BAP came to us and told us you went in deeper the cave.''

''How did BAP know?'' I turned to BAP ''Didn't I tell you to stay outside how did you know?''

''We did...then we saw Donghae and Eunhyuk and they looked shocked. I overheard their plan and saw them going back inside. I knew you would be in trouble so we went to EXO and told them...mian...''

''What ever you did it anyway. Anyway why am I still living I thought I stabbed myself to death? If I'm not died then does that mean Super Junior is still living?''

''EunMi you should rest first...you just woke up...''

''Oh yeah I forogt to ask. How long have I been sleeping?''

''3 days I think...''

''OK...now explain the living part...''

FLASHBACK

''EunMi!''

Suho dashed my EunMi and carried her.

''We have to bring her back home and heal her before she loses too much blood!''

''Hyung chill first. EunMi doesn't look like she need help. She looks perfectly fine.''

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN BAEKHYUN I SAW HER STAB HERSELF!''

''Hyung I don't see any blood stains on her though''

Suho looked down at EunMi and Baekhyun was right. There wasn't any blood stain.

''B-b-bu-but...''

''Suho hyung maybe you are hallucinating''

''I'm not Sehun...''

''Lets just bring her back and get Lay to check on her.''

''OK LETS HURRY!''

On the way back to the house every one took a glance at EunMi once a while during the ride. Suho immediately got off and carried EunMi inside the house while the members were thinking of something.

*How did she heal herself when she is half died?...*

*Is that how she teleported back to us when she was with that witch?...*

''LAY HURRY UP!''

Lay ran upstairs and see EunMi looking better than before.

''Hyung I think EunMi is healing herself right now...''

''How is that possible!''

''Remember that day when we suddenly see EunMi after she was kidnapped to the witch?'' Suho nodded ''I think it is becaue while EunMi was sleeping she teleported herself back here without knowing.''

''That kinda make sense but how can she heal herself while she is half died?''

''Maybe she has another power...maybe a hidden one that only works once.''

''Are you sure? Can you check on her first.''

''Sure!'' Lay went towards EunMi and sat on her bed. He started holding her pulse to see if her heartbeat is usual, Lay knows that people that is almost dying have a faint heartbeat. But EunMi's heartbeat can be found easily. He then put his hand on the place where EunMi stabbed herself. Yes everyone saw her stab herself but they didn't believe it.

''How was it?''

''I can feel her pulse perfectly fine. And all her cuts, bruises, and wounds are all gone. I don't believe that Super Junior will leave her perfectly fine.''

''Do you know when she will wake up then?''

''No because she was half died and she used her powers to keep her alive. She used a LOT of her energy and needed a lot of rest so I don't think she will wake up that early. Be patient Suho hyung''

''Thanks...''

END OF FLASHBACK

''WOW...I never knew that I can do that.''

''You should be thankful EunMi.''

''Is that why I am the strongest. Because I can do stuff that is almost impossible for everyone else?''

''I guess...''

''EunMi rest now and we will talk more next time.''

''Myunnie oppa~ I just woke up from a 3 day rest. I want to have fun with you guys...''

''EunMi-ah we didn't have any fun because you didn't wake up...''

''Sorry Senshine oppa~''

''We will have fun tomorrow EunMi right now you need to get all nutritions back.''

bibimbap.jpg

11879602-korean-traditional-food.jpg

11880114-korean-traditional-food.jpg

Japchae-02p.jpg

1321411479339.jpg

''Thanks Kyunnie oppa but isn't this too much for me to eat?''

''Nonsense of course you can you just had a battle of your life!''

''Fine but oppas can you guys eat with me it feels weird you guys all look at me when I eat.''

''OK!''

We finished eating and since school started we haven't been attending classes because of all the things that happened. We decided to go back to school tomorrow and study and have a normal life.

THE NEXT DAY

''Myunnie oppa I missed school so much!''

''Good because if you didn't you are not my sister''

''Myunnie oppa~~''

''Fine I'm sorry. Hurry up because we will be late soon!''

I ran to my locker and when I opened I see so many letters. Love letters.

*OMG...when did this happen?...Is this my locker?...*

''Yes this is your locker''

''AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!'' I turned around and I see someone I didn't know ''Who are you?''

''I'm a new student here. My name is Henry. My locker is next to yours and everyday I was asked if this is your locker.''

''How do you know me?''

''You ARE Kim Eun Mi right?'' I nodded ''You became the QUEENKA of the school...''

''WHAT!? WHEN!?''

''When you weren't at school. People at school start calling you the QUEENKA because number 1 you are Kim Joonmyun aka Suho sunbae's sister and 2 there were rumors that you beat Hyunah and Victoria. That's why you became the QUEENKA.''

''I don't have any stalkers right?''

''I don't thinks so. I gotta go or I will be late for my class. I think you should hurry up too! BYE! Nice to meet you EunMi-sshi!''

Once he shouted my name everyone turned around and started screaming.

*Am I scary or they were excited to see me?*

''OMG EunMi-sshi''

''How have you been''

''I LOVE YOU EUNMI-SSHI!''

''Marry Me!''

''Can we be friends?''

''I missed you!''

''All shout for EUNMI!''

''EUNMI! EUNMI! EUNMI! EUNMI! EUNMI! EUNMI!''

''G-gu-guys c-c-a-can y-yyou stop?''

''GUYS EUNMI SAID STOP!''

Everyone turned around and gasp. They finally see their KINGKAs EXO. This time next to them there is BAP.

''Thanks guys.'' I mouthed

''Excuse me but I need to take EunMi to class. Talk to her after class OK?'' Myunnie oppa gave them the killer smile. The whole group smiled too.

*Thats creepy...*

''Thanks oppas and Jong up and Zelo!''

''No problem. But next time you need to think of ways to get out of it by yourself. We won't always be there for you you know...''

''Yes grandpa...'' I whispered. Everyone laughed except for Myunnie oppa because he didn't hear.

''Go to class now.''

(I'm going to skip the part about school because its boring! I also don't know how school works in Korea.)

I walked home alone because EXO oppas were going to a meeting that they missed for a long time. BAP went somewhere to do something.

''I'm home.''

*Why did I even say that when there is no one home...*

''Welcome back!'' I was shocked I'm not suppose to hear anyone's voice...but the voice sounds so familliar

''Who are you?''

''How can you forget about me already. We just talked this morning...''

*It can't be...*

''Henry?''

''YUP!''

''Why are you here?''

''To tell you the truth I work here.''

''WHAT!?''

''Why are you so shocked when ever I say something?''

''Answer me''

''I was hired to protect you.''

''From what''

''Don't know''

''WE'RE HOME!''

''EXO OPPAS!''

''Where's BAP?''

''Didn't they come home with you?''

''No they left. They said they have something to do...''

We suddenly felt an earthquake and everyone fell except Kyunnie oppa.

''What happened?''

''EXO CoME OUT! KIM EUN MI! COME OUT!''

''We came out and see BAP with a whole army of people. Some of them look familiar.

''We are here to get your power! Give us it before things turn ugly.''

''NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE!''

''OK...so you want it the hard way.''

''CHARGE!''

*Here we go again...*

''What's going on?''

*OMG I forgot about Henry...*

FINISH!

 

Since you guys read the whole thing I am very THANKFUL! SORRY for weird ending :)

I have a new story if you want to read!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/557080/tale-of-exo-family-romance-you-brother-exo