Where...Is...She...?

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

I hate people who always prank and send these weird text messages just to make you scared. I just ignored them and oppas know nothing about them. They always check my phone but I deleted the text so they don't know anything.

Xiumin's POV

I was sitting around eating and noticed that EunMi's phone was vibrating I didn't want to look at it but it was annoying me. I decided to swip it and my eyes widen.

From: UNKNOWN

I warned you and you will get your punishment in these 4 days. WATCH OUT I might be behind you...

I ran to Suho after reading that. Good thing everyone was there except EunMi.

Suho's POV

I was shocked after reading the text. Why didn't EunMi tell me about it.

''Guys...I think she is coming after her. Remember what my mom said...when EunMi turns 18 people will start to notice her and they will come get her with all they got. I think it's time we warn her...''

''Oppa what are you guys whispering about?''

''EunMi we have to tell you something. And promise us one thing''

''OK what is it?''

''They are going to start coming after you so where ever you go you need at least one of us with you''

''Who are they?''

''We will tell you later. And watch out for Victoria and Hyunah. They are dangerous''

''OK...but I don't think Victoria is dangerous...''

''You will know later on and will regret you didn't listen to us when we told you''

Victoria's POV

''I think it is about time we get her and use her. She has a rare power that doesn't show for thousands of years. I finally waited long enough. Victoria it is your job to get her here so I can use her power. I'm too weak to go to her.''

''Yes BOSS''

EunMi's POV

I was having a enjoyable time at school without the QUEENKAs or anyone to distrub me. Later on that day when I was walking to the cafeteria I felt a weird pressure in the air as if there is some danger that is going to hhappen.

''Hi EunMi''

''Hey Victoria why haven't I seen you at school these past few days?''

''Family business....''

''OH so do you need help with any homework that you missed?''

''No it's pretty easy...EunMi-ah can you help me buy bubble tea from the store at the corner of the street?''

''Sure! Are you feeling ill?''

''Because of family business I feel very tired''

''OK I'll be right back!''

*Finally I got you away from your protectors...*

They didn't notice that someone was watching them the whole time

By the time I got back to school Victoria isn't there anymore...I think she went to class since the hallways looked so empty...but there isn't any teachers talking or anyone snoring in class...

I decided to call oppas but I realized I left my phone at home...

*I'm so clumsy...*

I started walking home drinking the bubble tea that I got for free...

FLASHBACK

I was running to the store that Victoria described and ordered a bubble tea. The staff there gave it to me right away and said it was free. He said that a customer just ordered it but didn't want it after it was made.

''The bubble tea was made just before you came in so do you mind taking it?''

''It's OK since it's already made I'll take it.''

''Thank you. Since the customer paid already you can have it for free.''

''Thank you have a nice day''

END OF FLASHBACK

I walked past a park that I never noticed because oppas are so protective and they always drive me around. I decided to sit on the bench because I suddenly felt so tired. I started feeling drowsy and before I fully close my eyes I heard a faint voice

''Is she fully drugged?...''

No One's POV

Suho was panicking for the whole afternoon because he couldn't find EunMi anywhere. All the members were out looking for her but they couldn't feel her presence.

*Where is she?...* they all thought.