Training Day! With Baekhyun Oppa!

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

After training with Chanyeol oppa, Chen oppa, Tao oppa yesterday I feel more powerful than usual. Today I have to train with Baekhyun oppa, Oppa, and Kris oppa. Oppas told me that 3 of them will train me each day and they got the order by drawing number. That sound so funny! They sound like they are younger than me...

''EunMi are you done thinking?''

''Sorry Baekhyun oppa, I was wondering why I'm the youngest but oppas act more like maknaes.''

''It's OK lets start training. Do what you do to copy others' power'' I nodded and grabbed his hand and closed my eyes. I can feel the beam of light in my vision even though my eyes are closed. I opened my eyes and released Baekhyun oppa's hand. ''Did you copy my power?''

''Yes Baekhyun oppa. I just need to know how to control it...''

''Its easy. Just think of the beach without the sun or hell. Then let out all the light you can think of...'' After Baekhyun oppa said that I started thinking of dark places and palces that needed light the most. I lifted my hand and when I opened my eyes I saw light but it was too bright.

Baekhyun's POV

I was waiting for EunMi to stop day dreaming but I got impatient.

''EunMi are you done thinking?''

''Sorry Baekhyun oppa, I was wondering why I'm the youngest but oppas act more like maknaes'' I laughed and waited a while for the sun to disappear a little into the clouds.

''OK lets start training. Do what you do to copy others' power''

I stared at EunMi while she was trying to copy my power. I just noticed how pretty she is. When I felt like she is going to be done I stopped staring at her.

''Did you copy my power?''

''Yes Baekhyun oppa. I just need to know how to control it...'' Before she said anything I walked away from her.

''Its easy. Just think of the beach without the sun or hell. Then let out all the light you can think of...'' EunMi started to close her eyes and I think she is trying to control it right now. I forgot how bright light is and my eyes hurts after.

''Baekhyun oppa are you OK?''

''I'm OK. Now lets see...can you try to change the light colour?''

''I'll try...'' I closed my eyes this time. I waited for her and I felt a light. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a purple light

light_from_heaven-wide.jpg

''EunMi did you learn this before hand? You're so good at this.''

''Baekhyun oppa, other oppas said the exact same thing to me after they taught me''

''Thats good then. I think our training is over now. I'm going back and get Suho hyung OK?''

''OK bye Baekhyun oppa''