SCHOOL STARTS...WHERE IS SHE!?

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

School started today and since it is the first day we don't have to wear uniforms. Oppas wanted me to wear more femine clothes since I always wear sweats at home so Luhan oppa and Sehun oppa picked out an outfit for me. Baekhyun oppa did my make up, and the other oppas did my hair.

 

monde-2012-new-fashion-korean-women-t-sh

(Not including accessories. Same hair style)

''Oppa don't you think this is too revealing?''

''EunMi I think so too but your other oppas will be nagging the whole day so just endure it''

''OK oppa...''

We went to school early so there was no one there. Oppas had a meeting to attend so I went to class by myself. When I went to class I saw Victoria leaning against the wall like model.

''Hi Victoria. I haven't seen you for a long time. Where have you been?''

''I had some business to handle''

''OH...''

''EunMi can you help me get some stuff from the storage room, I need to go to teachers because I was absent for a while''

''OK!''

I was walking to the storage room when suddenly someone covered my mouth with a cloth. The cloth smells funny and after a few seconds everything turned black.

Victoria's POV

Because of my spell that I used 6 years ago didn't last longer, EunMi woke up too early. She is suppose to wake up after her birthday. Now...I have to make plans so she doesn't suspect anything. I was thinking until I heard a voice. It turns out to be EunMi.

''Hi Victoria. I haven't seen you for a long time. Where have you been?''

''I had some business to handle''

*Business to use you...*

''OH...''

''EunMi can you help me get some stuff from the storage room, I need to go to teachers because I was absent for a while''

*I will start my plan now since there is no one here right now*

''OK!''

I slowly follow EunMi and right before she opened the door, I put a piece of cloth and she fell unconsious.

Suho's POV

Ever since we left EunMi for the meeting I wasn't feeling well. I was having this feeling that something bad will happen. I was thinking the whole meeting until the members told me that it is over. I rushed to EunMi's classroom but I don't see her anywhere.

''Hyung why are you here''

''Kai you and Sehun need to keep an eye on EunMi today when she here OK?''

''OK...but why?''

''I have this bad feeling that something bad will happen''

''OK bye hyung''

The day soon past and the members and I are waiting for Kai Sehun and EunMi. But I only see Kai and Sehun walking towards us.

''Where is EunMi?''

''I don't know hyung I didn't see her the whole day. She missed all the classes.''

''Maybe she isn't feeling well and went home...''

''But she would at least tell us first right?!''

''Suho hyung calm down...maybe she doesn't want us to worry''

*Always Lay...always so calm...*

''Suho lets just go home and we will know if she is OK''

*Good thing Kris is also the leader...*

''OK...''

When we got home I ran everywhere in the house but I don't see her...

''WHERE IS SHE!?''

''Suho you need to calm down to find her...''

''Luhan you can read mind right...check if you can read it right now?''

''Suho...her mind is blank...''