Stalker...or StalkerS?

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

I won't be able to update until Friday so I upload another chapter today. Hope you will like it

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EunMi's POV

I hate staying in the hospital. This reminds me of what happen last time I was in the hospital. Bad memories...

Finally it is the day I can go home but the strange thing is the last few days I always feel like someone is watching me from far away. I also have weird dreams too. Dreams like oppas leaving me for Victoria and Hyunah, people kidnapping me to get oppas power or the worse one, I was watching them die in front of me. What ever they are only dreams. I kept on thinking about these things and suddenly I felt like someone was looking at me again. I turned around and see oppas waiting for me to check out.

''Hi oppas''

''EunMi are you OK, you were spacing out for almost half an hour''

''I was?'' They nodded ''Don't know the past few days I was in the hospital, it feels like someone was watching me.''

''Don't worry about that you will always have us to watch over'' I nodded and started walking out to check out.

''Kim EunMi-sshi you need to come back later today to get you medication'' I nodded and walked out with oppas behind me

''Chanyeol oppa I'm bored. What did you guys do while I'm not here?''

''We did random things that we don't do when you are around.''

''Like what?''

''We weren't wearing any clothes except boxers''

''And why did you guys do that?''

''We made a bet that the first person to wear clothes will do chores without any help from anyone.''

''So...who lost?''

''It was a tie between D.O and Sehun''

''I knew it''

''How can you guess its them?''

''Because D.O oppa is the umma and Sehun is the maknae''

''WoW I never thought about that''

After we reached home oppas want to each make a dish for me to eat. Each oppa created a dish and to be honest, they don't look very appetizing. Only Sehun oppa and D.O oppa's dish taste good. Oppa's was OK but I still like Sehun and D.O oppas' more. Later that day when oppas was all doing their own stuff I decided to go get my medication without telling them. I left a note like last time but this time, I taped it so it won't fly off somewhere.

When I walked out I already feel like someone was watching me.

Someone's POV

We have been following her for a few days and there is nothing wrong about her. I wonder why she wants us to follow her.

''Hyung, when are we going to stop following her?''

''Hyung, can we just stop?''

''Hyung why are we doing what she told us to do?''

''Hyung why are you making us follow her?''

''Nichkhun are you sure about this?''

''Guys, I'm doing this for Victoria and you guys know that...I want her to be happy. We are just following her, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not like we are going to kidnap her.''

''HYUng....I'm hungry''

''OK Chansung you can go buy food at the market near her house. Don't leave after OK? We will come back after following her'' he nodded and skipped to the market

*Such a kid...*

We turned around and we don't see her anymore...

EunMi's POV

After I got my medication I felt hungry. I decided to go to the market near my house. They sell very good food there. She saw 6 guys that looks familiar.

*Aren't they the people I keep seeing before I fall asleep?*

I decided to go closer and try to hear them talk.

''Should we stop following her?''

''I think we should just follow her one more day.''

''Hyung I think thats enough following. Victoria won't like you either way. She is too into EXO''

*Victoria...EXO...*

''But 2PM should never lose to EXO. We are rivals. Even in girls. I need to win her no matter what. She likes me before EXO transferred to the school.''

*...2PM...*

After hearing that conversation I decided to go home without buying any snacks because this is more important than food. Even though Sehun oppa will whine about it. When I got home they all looked shocked because I walked to them from the entrance. But that is not the important thing.

''Oppa. Victoria was getting people to follow me these past few days and they called themselves 2PM''

''2PM?!''

''Yes why? Do you guys know them?''

''They are our rivals. They don't have powers like us but they are strong enough to fight us even without power.''

''Well then. Goodnight oppas I need rest after all these confession. Can I skip school tomorrow?''

''Sure since I think you need to rest and think about Victoria right?'' I nodded and walked to my room.

I can still hear oppas because they are screaming so I my music player and the first song was Baby Don't Cry. That song has a melody that can make me fall asleep. I fell asleep right before it ended.