Forgetful Luhan= Smart Luhan

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

Sohyun's POV

*I'm really sorry Luhan-sshi but I have to lie and not tell all truth because unnies will kill me...I hope that you will find EunMi-sshi but not too fast because of the information I gave you...*

FLASHBACK

'Who are you?''

*I'm Luhan from EXO*

I was shocked that he could hear me

*I know you are a nice person that is also threatened by them right?*

I nodded

''I will only say a hint is that OK because unnies will kill me and my parents''

My eyes started tearing when I mentioned my parents. Maybe a hint with truth and false would be good enough.

*Sure*

After he said that...well in his mind I started thinking of the place and added some false information.

''She is in a place where LEGENDs are last seen. That place has many paths so choose wisely''

END OF FLASHBACK

*Sorry Luhan-sshi...*

Luhan's POV

I ran home as fast as I can as I saw Suho running everywhere

*He must be very sad...he thought he lost EunMi 6 years ago but now he has her back he is losing her again...OH ya I forgot that I have the hint...*

''Suho I have a hint of where EunMi is...'' Before I said anything else everyone was crowded around me *Never knew they ar ethis fast...*

''Stop day dreaming and tell me!''

''Like I said I have a hint of where EunMi is...''

''I know that keep going!''

''Calm down Suho...like I was saying while I was following Sohyun and they maknaes walked away...'' I noticed all eyes went to the maknaes... ''I told them to leave because they won't help either way...as I was saying I started reading her mind and she was confused and I started having a chat with her...''

''What did she say?''

''She was threatened to help them. I remember she told me they are called 4Minute. Anyway the hint is 'She is in a place where LEGENDs are last seen.'. I ran back here right after she said it.''

*Why does it feel like I forgot something...OH well...*

''Where the LEGENDs are last seen...isn't that the caves that no one was allowed to go in?''

''We should go tomorrow and plan everything out.''

We all went to bed early because we all want to help EunMi as fast as we can.

EunMi's POV

When I opened my eyes something was strange. There are lots of colour in this place. WAIT?! IT'S A CAVE?! Why would they keep me in a cave...what ever. I started looking around and noticed the cave is very pretty.

031xt.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_osL5o7rlTeg/S9ZSWMrvsOI/AAAAAAAAIxY/lyz_uVTGbmc/s400/reed+flute+caves.jpg

''Well well EunMi you wake up fast. If I didn't notice that you were moving around I wouldn't notice that you woke up.''

''Hyunah why can't you leave me? Why did you bring me to a cave?''

''You don't know my power do you?'' I shook my head ''I'm a vampire you silly...didn't you noticed that I'm never out in the sun?''

Then I realized that I never seen her in the sun...

''You're so pathetic like your oppa...now I can use your power without you having too many question...''

Before she did anything I heard 12 familiar voiced...it's EXO!

''OPPAS!''

They rushed to me and started fighting Hyunah and her group. Because they just woke up they were easy to beat. We ran back home and they looked like they haven't been eating well.

''Oppas how did you find me?''

''Because of Luhan hyung'' I missed Sehun's happiness...

''How...''

''Because of Sohyun...OH ya I just remember...''

''What is it?''

''She said 'She is in a place where LEGENDs are last seen. That place has many paths so choose wisely' but I only said the first half. No wonder why I seem to forget something...''

''Good thing you forgot the second part Luhan or else we will never find EunMi'' Oppa looks so happy when he said that. Usually he will scold them for not remembering things.