...Remembering?...

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

After hearing Sehun...oppa talking to me about EXO, I realized there was more images flashing than before.

*Who is he?*

''I'm Luhan. I'm your brother's friend. He told me to help you discharge.''

*How can I trust him?*

''If you don't trust me, then who do you trust?''

*How does he know what I'm saying in my mind?*

''What is my brother's name? Does he have a picture of him and me in it?''

''He knew you are going to ask for that so he gave me one of his picture.''

*That was strange...it's about Luhan oppa...and my so-called brother...*

I walked to the washroom before another flash came...

''EunMi. EXO-K will show you the powers first. My power is water'' My eyes widen as he started forming water ball with his hands

ExoPowerSuho.jpg

''EunMi-ah'' I turned around and see Baekhyun oppa hold his hand up and suddenly light came out ''My power is light''

ExopowerBaekhyun.jpg

I looked at Chanyeol oppa and I saw fire coming out of his hand ''My power is fire''

ExopowerChanyeol.jpg

D.O oppa's eyes became furious and once he stomp on the ground, there was an earthquake. Kris oppa help me balance myself.

Suho-1.jpg

''EunMi-ah...'' I turned around and see Kai oppa ''...hold my hand'' I held his hand and in a second, we were in the living room ''...my power is teleportation'' I felt very dizzy after teleporting to the living room, maybe I'm not used to it. We walked back outside and suddenly the weather was very windy.

063426.jpg

''Sehun oppa, let me guess, your power is wind...'' he nodded and stop the wind

''OK now it's EXO-M's turn'' Kris oppa said ''EunMi, my power is flying. Do you want to try?'' I shook my head. ''OK then...''

''Why do I feel so cold now?''

''Sorry EunMi. My power is frost.'' After he said that the coldness left

*Why do I feel like I'm floating...?* I screamed after seeing myself floating in the air. I suddenly felt the gravity and shut my eyes. I end up in Luhan oppa's arms

''My power is telekinesis'' I nodded and got off his arms

16414_original.gif

(Also with Kai's teleportation)

''EunMi I can't show my power unless you are injured which you were before. My power is healing so all the bruises, wounds, and cuts that you had were healed.''

*That is the only power that I'm not afraid of*

''Thank you for healing my wounds.''

''EunMi, are you afraid of lightning?'' I shook my head and suddenly heard lightning ''My power is lightning''

exo-mama-chen-getting-lightening-power.j

''Tao oppa is the last one right?'' He nodded and everyone froze except me and Tao oppa.

bf18b6bb.gif

''My power is time so I can control time and go back maximum 2 hours.'' After he said that everyone moved again.

''Since all of you have powers. Do I have one? Since oppa have the power of water maybe I have something similar to his right?''

''Well EunMi. Even though you are Suho hyung's sister. It doesn't mean that you will have similar power as his.''

''No one know your power yet because you are not 18 yet. When we turn 18 the power will come naturally to you. Sehun for example got his power 4 months ago and isn't stable so he is training right now.'' Oppa was explaining while others were nodding

''I don't feel well. I'm going back to my room now. Good night oppas''

*That was even more weird...*

I walked downstairs and find unnie sitting there alone looking worried...

''Unnie are you OK?''

''...I guess...EunMi do you know what your power is yet?'' I shook my head...

Suddenly I got another flash...

''I'm sorry...''

''It's OK. My name is Victoria. I'm in all your classes.'' I shook her hand

''My name is Kim EunMi. Since we are classmates you can call me EunMi.''

''Wanna be friends?'' I smiled and nodded

*At least I have one friend*

''EunMi are you OK?''

''Yeah...I guess...I think I have a headache...''

''Why don't you skip training today...go rest...''

''OK...''

I went upstairs and lay flat on my bed. I closed my eyes and more flashes came.

''Should we stop following her?''

''I think we should just follow her one more day.''

''Hyung I think thats enough following. Victoria won't like you either way. She is too into EXO''

*Victoria...EXO...*

''But 2PM should never lose to EXO. We are rivals. Even in girls. I need to win her no matter what. She likes me before EXO transferred to the school.''

*...2PM...*

After hearing that conversation I decided to go home without buying any snacks because this is more important than food. Even though Sehun oppa will whine about it. When I got home they all looked shocked because I walked to them from the entrance. But that is not the important thing.

''Oppa. Victoria was getting people to follow me these past few days and they called themselves 2PM''

''2PM?!''

''Yes why? Do you guys know them?''

''They are our rivals. They don't have powers like us but they are strong enough to fight us even without power.''

*Are these my memories?...They are nothing like what unnie said to me...is what Luhan oppa and Sehun oppa said true?...*

I kept thinking and I fell asleep.

IN MY DREAM

''EunMi do you know how to copy other's power?''

''I don't...''

''Don't worry, that's why we are here. To help you and ourselves because we haven't train so a LONG time.''

I suddenly grabbed Chanyeol oppa's hand and I felt an energy going through my body. I released his hand and I feel like I'm burning inside.

''Chanyeol oppa, I feel like I'm burning inside my body.''

''EunMi did you just copy my power?''

''Maybe...''

...

''EunMi are you ready for training? Do you need a break?''

''No Chen oppa it's OK. Chanyeol oppa's training wasn't hard, we had fun''

''OK lets get started. So how did you copy Chanyeol's power?''

''I don't know I accidently grabbed Chanyeol oppa's arm and the next thing I know was my body is burning inside then Oppa told me to think of fire and when I opened my eyes I saw a butterfly shaped fire on my palm.''

''OK grab my hand and see if you can copy my power''

...

''Tao oppa, teach me how to control your power''

''OK EunMi, you just need to think of the amount of time you want to go back or foreward. For me I can only go back 2 hours but I don't know about you because you are stronger than all of us. Thats why everyone want to have you...''

''Don't worry Tao oppa, I will always be with EXO oppas''

''OK now lets see how long you can go back in time...''

...

''EunMi are you done thnking?''

''Sorry Baekhyun oppa, I was wondering why I'm the youngest but oppas act more like maknaes.''

''It's OK lets start training. Do what you do to copy others' power'' I nodded and grabbed his hand and closed my eyes. I can feel the beam of light in my vision even though my eyes are closed. I opened my eyes and released Baekhyun oppa's hand. ''Did you copy my power?''

''Yes Baekhyun oppa. I just need to know how to control it...''

''Its easy. Just think of the beach without the sun or hell. Then let out all the light you can think of...'' After Baekhyun oppa said that I started thinking of dark places and palces that needed light the most. I lifted my hand and when I opened my eyes I saw light but it was too bright.

...

''Oppa what's wrong?''

''EunMi who taught you how to use all powers at the same time?'',

''No one oppa. I just did it by myself. WHY?''

''I never saw or heard of anyone that can do what you just did.''

''Really oppa because I just did randomly. I thought everyone can do that''

''Well thats good to know. Lets start training.''

''OK oppa!''

...

''Kris oppa are you ready?''

''Umm...Yeah I guess''

''Kris oppa why don't we get to know each other first since we hardly talk to each other.''

''...Sure...I guess...''

''Kris oppa, what is your hobby?''

''Well, I think myself that I'm good at drawing but the members said I at darwing...''

''I think that I draw well too but my oppa said I don't...maybe we should draw together sometime...''

''Sure!''

''What are you good at?''

''I'm good at basketball''

''OMG I haven't play sports for a long time. Lets play basketball when I'm done training OK?''

''OK!''

''I think we should train now...its getting dark''

''OK''

...

''Are you ready for training?''

''Of course Kai oppa''

*Why do I have a strange feeling?...*

''Do what you need to do to copy my power...''

''OK!''

...

''EunMi I heard you close your eyes when you copy the members powers right?''

''Yeah''

''Why do you do that?''

''I don't know...maybe to concentrate on copying the power more...''

''Well I guess you need to train your own power then because when someone attacks you, you won't have enough time to make them stand still and copy. Why don't we try that right now...''

''So does that mean that you will move around while I try to copy your power?''

''Yes. Lets try''

...

''D.O oppa can I copy your power now?''

''Sure EunMi.'' This time I didn't close my eyes and let D.O oppa go where ever he wants to go. I trained myself before D.O oppa came and all the powers I copied from oppas are now easier to use.

''D.O oppa I'm done!''

''EunMi. Earth and strength is the basic of my power so to use those you need to think of anything that is sharp and has to do with earth.''

''OK D.O oppa''

...

''EunMi, copy my power and we will get started. I don't want Sehun to wait too long. I bet he is nagging right now''

''OK...done!''

''Wow that was fast.''

''It's because I copied 9 powers before and I learned how to copy powers while enemies are moving''

''OK...to use telekinesis, you need to think of the object being really light and it doesn't weigh a thing''

''OK...''

''Now try to move that tree''

''OK...'' I was concentrating and I didn't even notice that I lifted it. ''Luhan oppa did I do it?''

''YUP! Sehun must be happy now...''

''Why??''

''Because after me is Xiumin hyung and after hyung is Sehunnie''

...

''OK Xiumin oppa, I'm done copying your power''

''That was quick EunMi we were just havinga conversation and you can already copy my power''

''I'm getting better at this because I copied many powers the last 4 days''

''That is good to know. After we are done do you want to get steam buns to eat??''

''Sure but that means Sehun oppa has to wait longer...''

''Don't worry I'm sure Sehun doesn't want to starve his favourite dongsaeng''

''OK Xiumin oppa''

''To use my power all your happy joyful emotions have to be put away somewhere else. Only think about your bad memories...''

...

''EunMi choose whatever you want, I'll buy you it''

''Are you sure Sehun oppa?''

''I guess. Lets go get bubble tea after OK?''

''OK I'll buy you bubble tea then''

''OK!''

We were looking around the store and I spotted this couple ring

201011201623171290241397.jpg

''EunMi do you like it?''

''Yes but I don't have a boyfriend''

''Why don't we buy it and when you like someone you give it to him OK?''

''Sure!''

I heard someone or something yelling at me...I slowly open my eyes and see 12 boys looking at me...one of them look so familiar...

''...Sehun oppa?...''