*Meeting 12 guys...*

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

Eunmi’s POV

I had been awake for as long as I could remember and they still didn’t let me leave the hospital because my brother didn’t come and help me sign the papers. Though I had never met my brother, I kept having weird images of how he would look or how old he is. I still think about those questions until someone knocked on the door and came in.

“Who are you?” “I’m Luhan; your brother is kind of busy so he asked me to help you.” “Am I leaving today?” He nodded and I gave a weird look. How can I trust him? What if he is trying to kidnap me but using my brother as an excuse? What if he is my brother and he trying to test out if I know him?

“You can trust me OK?” How does he know what I’m thinking about? Is he some kind of psycho who speaks out randomly and gets it right? Should I ask him some questions? “Ask me anything you want. I can answer them.”

I started thinking of questions still looking at him. He looks really young…I thought my brother is older than me? I wonder how old he is… “I’m 23 years old.” Seriously…how does he know what I’m thinking about? Your brother will explain that to you later.” Oh…kay… “What’s my brother’s name?” “Kim Joonmyun.”

“Do you have a picture of him to prove that he is my brother?” He took out a small picture with two kids holding hands walking side by side. “This picture is taken when you two were little.”

The little girl in the picture does look like me…should I trust him? “Just trust me and leave because we don’t have all day here to wait for you. Everybody is waiting for you.” “Everybody, what do you mean?” “My friends are all waiting for you to go home so we could celebrate you waking up after 6 years.”

I nodded and I got out of bed. “Let’s go then.” I was about to go out when he called me back. “Shouldn’t you change first?” I did a face palm and I nodded. “Thanks for reminding me.”

~

It didn’t take me long to change and we are already outside with all the bills paid by this Luhan guy. We walked out and he stood in front of a black shiny car. “Are we riding in this car?” He nodded and he opened the back door for me. I got in thinking there isn’t anyone else there until I saw someone at the driver’s seat. “His name is Kris and he is my friend. He is also Joonmyun’s friend.” I nodded and I put on the seatbelt.

The ride was really quiet and I hate the atmosphere so I decided to talk first. “How old is my brother?” Luhan, who was sitting in the passenger seat turned around and told me his age. “He is 22 years old. He is one year younger than me and Kris.” Kris is also 23…

“Where are we going?” “We are going to our house…” “WHAT?” I gave him a glare thinking he is actually kidnapping me. “Don’t worry. We live with Joonmyun.” Kris finally talked. His voice is so deep. I like his voice.

“We’re here.” I look out the window and I see a huge mansion. This looks really pretty with the pool beside the mansion.

“Wow, this is really pretty. Who owns this mansion?” “Joonmyun and just to tell you, he is filthy rich and you are lucky you lived in the hospital for 6 years because he paid all that machines and bills.” I nodded and followed them inside the mansion.

“YA!” I turned around and I see a super tall guy who is around the height of Kris. His ears stick out a lot and he is showing almost all his teeth… “I’m Chanyeol and I’m your brother’s friend.” All my brother’s friends are really handsome. I wonder if he is as handsome as them. Would you like me to show you around before meeting your brother because he is still preparing.” I nodded and I followed him.

We walked past the living room and I was about to peek when Chanyeol pulled my collar. “You will meet them later. And just to tell you…there are 12 boys living here including your brother. Luhan hyung and Kris hyung who you saw before also live here.”

“Wow there’s a lot of people living here.” “I know but you will get used to it soon because we are all friendly~” I chuckled at his laughter and we continued walking. “I’ll give you the structure of the mansion first. The living room, kitchen, playroom, and the library are on the first floor. There are 5 bedrooms on the second floor and two on the third floor.”

“Why are there so many bedrooms on the second floor? Why can’t there be more bedrooms on the third floor?” “Suho hyung made the mansion like that because he wanted you and him to have more private space and we agreed since we are living in his mansion.”

“So my room and my brother’s room are on the third floor?” He nodded and he showed me all the rooms and who sleeps where. Baekhyun and Chanyeol share one room. Kyungsoo and Jongin share one room. Luhan and Sehun share one room. Yixing and Zitao share one room. Jongdae and Minseok share one room. “Where does Kris sleep then?”

“He shares a room with Suho because they are the leaders of the group.” “What group?” “EXO!” “What kind of name is that? “We made that because we want to be unique and we are saying we are from the outer space.” I laughed and I realized some names he mentioned are Chinese.

“There are Chinese people here?” “Yup! Luhan hyung, Yixing hyung, Zitao, and Kris are Chinese.” “Kris is also Chinese? Why doesn’t he have a Chinese name?” “He does, it’s Wu Yifan.” Oh… “And just to tell you, some of us have nicknames.”

“Like who?” “From oldest to youngest, Minseok hyung’s nickname is Xiumin. Yixing hyung’s nickname is Lay. Joonmyun hyung’s nickname is Suho.” No wonder…I was wondering who was Suho. “Jongdae’s nickname is Chen. Kyungsoo’s nickname is D.O. Zitao’s nickname is Tao, and Jongin’s nickname is Kai.

“I’ll try to memorize that but it’s hard because there are so many people.” “You’ll get used to it.” “I hope so…” “I’ll show you your room now.” I followed him and I heard him mumble. “No one saw you room before except for Suho hyung so I’m really excited to see how it looks like.” Wow, I can’t wait to meet my brother. “Here it is. We aren’t allowed to go in because Suho hyung is really strict when it comes to you. I nodded and I opened the door.

I was shock on how detailed everything was. There was a whole shelf of books which I guess are the books I used to read. A table filled with makeup though I’m might not use. The room is simple and there are plain furniture “Do you want to come in? I don’t mind.”

He nodded excitedly and he awed when he walked in. “Wow it’s so pretty.” 

“Let’s go to the kitchen. Suho hyung said you love cooking and he made the kitchen based on a drawing you drew before you got into the accident.” I nodded and I followed him. The kitchen was indeed pretty but I don’t feel anything. Maybe because I lost my memory and I don’t know if it looks like the drawing I drew.

“Well…since we are done touring the mansion, let’s go to the living room where everyone is waiting for you.” “How do they know that I’m here?” “Suho hyung made a huge fuss and he made everyone cancel their plans to welcome you.” “I feel like a burden already and I didn’t even meet them yet…”

I followed Chanyeol and we walked in the living room. They were still talking loudly but they start to die down and they turned and look at me…