Training Day! With Lay Oppa!

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

Lay's POV

I was sursprise that EunMi learned all these powers and still not tired. Is there another power that she doesn't know? Whatever I guess my power will be useful in case she is exhuasted.

''EunMi I heard you close your eyes when you copy the members powers right?''

''Yeah''

''Why do you do that?''

''I don't know...maybe to concentrate on copying the power more...''

''Well I guess you need to train your own power then because when someone attacks you, you won't have enough time to make them stand still and copy. Why don't we try that right now...''

''So does that mean that you will move around while I try to copy your power?''

''Yes. Lets try''

I was running around because I don't have teleportation like Kai and surprisingly EunMi is using teleportation to catch me. I guess she learned how to use which power at the right time.

EunMi's POV

Lay oppa said that enemies don't stand still and let you copy their power so he decided to run around and I have to copy it fast. I used teleport but Lay oppa is still too fast...

''EunMi do you want me to slow down?''

''NO! I have to get used to this!''

I finally caught up to Lay oppa but he suddenly attack but not in a harmful way. I immediately grabbed his hand and trying to resist his attack. It took a while but I finally copied his power...

''Did...you...copy...my...power?''

''Yeah...finally...''

We took a break after running for I don't know how long and Lay oppa suddenly stood up.

''I'll teach you how to heal then...'' I stood up and followed him ''To heal you have to think of the original image of that object or person.'' He stared at that plant ''Memorize the image...'' Lay oppa suddenly ripped the plant...''Remember the image and put your hand on the plant...'' As he put his hand in front of the plant ''and it will turn back to normal...''

(Can't find the gif but you can look in their MV MAMA and Lay was healing a dead plant)

I memorized the image of the plant and Lay oppa ripped it. I tried to remember the image and when I opened my eyes I see it!

''OMG Lay oppa I did it!''

''Good job EunMi I'll go get Kyungsoo then...BYE!''

''Bye Lay oppa!''