HINT?!

Guardians of My Soul and Life *Editing*

EunMi's POV

I tried to open my eyes but when ever I do, I don't see anything. I looked closely at my surroundings but they look different compared to when they first threw me.

''What should we do with her?''

''Lets get the 12 here too!''

''OMG I called dibs on Suho!''

*Oppa?*

''I want Baekhyun oppa''

''I want Sehun oppa''

''I want them all!''

''No we will each take turns''

*WOW never knew oppas have such popularity. No wonder why the girls at school hate me...*

''Excuse me is there anyone here? Why am I here?''

''OH you're awake''

''Who are you guys?''

''We are 4Minute''

''Hi EunMi. Do you remember me?''

*Sounds so familiar...*

''I'm Hyunah...''

''Why am I here? What are you guys doing?''

''You are here because we want your power''

*My power...*

''What is my power?''

''Don't fake it, I know you have a power. Your power is the strongest among us and everyone wanted it. You're lucky that we don't really want to harm you. We only want your power and your oppas''

''I don't think I can give any of those to you''

''We'll see. BYE'' While the 5 of them walked away one turned around with a sad expression

*I guess she doesn't like the way they treat others*

Victoria's POV

When I went to the room to check on her she wasn't there. It's almost impossible for her to escape unless there is a spy here. But who could it be? I ran to BOSS and she was shocked

''HOW COULD YOU!''

''BOSS it isn't my fault I set up all the traps that almost no one can solve. There is only one person that could solve it other than me but she doesn't know anything that is happening right now''

''I don't care. If you still want to look young and live longer you need to find her fast!''

''YES BOSS I will take my leave now''

*This is stupid. Hyunah can't betray me right? She doesn't even know that I'm a witch...or does she?*

Suho's POV

Everyone didn't have the energy to go to school so we decided to skip and take a rest. We haven't seen EunMi for a long time and we are worried. What if they took her power and used it for evil. I know EunMi will not accept but what if they threaten her?

''Hyung I saw Hyunah yesterday...''

''Tao what are you saying...''

''Yesterday when we went to find EunMi I saw her and some people that I don't know. They look very suspicious. They look like they are hiding something.''

''Tao how is that possible. Hyunah is the QUEENKA, why would she not hang out with people that others don't know...''

''Hyung maybe Tao is right...I think we should investigate''

''Baekhyun is right hyung, what if they are the one that have EunMi...''

''OK Since there are 5 of them and Hyunah is the QUEENKA at school, 3 of us each follow one of them and at school we all look out for Hyunah OK?''

''OK!''

Luhan's POV

This is not fair...why do I have the maknaes. They are so annoying. And hyung made us follow the maknae of that group too.

''Luhan hyung are you OK?''

''Not fair that I have to be with maknaes...''

''Hyung you can't say that we are bubble tea buddies...''

''Sorry Sehun but I want to actually find EunMi and not fool around''

''HYUNG! We don't fool around when it's about EunMi!!!!!!!!!!!''

*WOW since when did they start talking at the same time...*

''OK sorry OK...lets keep following her...''

Sohyun's POV

I suddenly have a feeling that someone is following me. So creepy. I'm a person that gets scared easily. That's why I'm afraid something will have to EunMi-sshi when we are not around her. I decided to buy some snacks so she won't feel bored. I'm a nice person but they threatened me that my parents will die if I don't join their group. They think I was the strongest so they did the things that they are doing to EunMi-sshi now to meyears ago.

*I really want to tell EXO that she is captured but unnies will kill me...*

Luhan's POV

I read her mind. She is actually a nice person...

*I really want to tell EXO that she is captured but unnies will kill me...*

*I think we can get answers from her*

''Sehun, you and Tao go do whatever you want I have a plan to find EunMi''

''Hyung why can't we come along?''

''You will scare her...'' pointing at Sohyun

''OK! Lets go Tao bubble tea and GUCCI is waiting for us''

After they left I tried reading her mind again

''How am I suppose to tell them''

*I can help you*

''Who are you?''

*I'm Luhan from EXO*

She looked shocked

*I know you are a nice person that is also threatened by them right?*

She nodded

''I will only say a hint is that OK because unnies will kill me and my parents''

I saw her eyes tearing when she mentioned her parents. At least a hint is better than nothing

*Sure*

''She is in a place where LEGENDs are last seen. That place has many paths so choose wisely''

After she said that she left and I walked home

*A place where LEGENDs are last seen...many paths* I started running home and called all the members that I have a clue.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just saying that words in italics are when they are talking in their mind.