History

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter seven

 History

 

________________________________________

 

"There's no more food left." Lay said, shaking his head.

"But I'm still hungry." Tao whined, stomping his feet.

"You can have some of mine." Ga Eun said, holding out her bowl.

"Don't give it to him." D.O mumbled, glaring at Tao.

"Then give me yours." Tao snapped, glaring back.

"Should I order some food?" Kris asked.

"No, it's too greasy." Luhan said, shaking his head.

"But I'm hungry." Xiumin pouted.

"Me too." Chen sighed.

"I could go to the market." Lay said, standing up.

"I want to go to!" Ga Eun said, raising her hand.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, I could use the walk." 

Lay waited for Ga Eun to grab her shoes and headed out the door, holding out his arm. She ran towards him and grabbed it, waving goodbye at Luhan and D.O as they stood by the door.

"Lay?" 

"What is it?" 

"I'm sorry." Ga Eun said, looking away.

"What for?" Lay asked, confused.

"I don't much about you or the others." 

"There's not much to know." 

"Are you sure? I mean...I did see everything." She said, looking up at him.

"We don't know much ourselves to be honest." Lay shrugged.

"What do you mean?" 

"We don't know where we came from or how we became like this."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we just tried living normal lives. We managed for years." 

"Then why did you let Luhan meet me?" Ga Eun asked, blinking.

"Ahh...Luhan. He's a special case." Lay chuckled.

"What do you mean?" 

"Luhan was the one who wanted to experience the world. He didn't like the fact that Kris kept us hidden. That's when he met you."

"Me?" 

"Yeah. He told us the day he met you, and I quote, 'I think I found her'." Lay nodded.

"Found me?" Ga Eun softly smiled.

"Luhan told he us he was in love. Kris threatened to take us away again; he didn't like the fact that Luhan was doing this. Our job was to just live our lives without anyone coming into it." 

"He was going to leave?"

"Yeah, we all were. That was until Luhan threatened to run away. To take you and leave us." Lay shook his head.

Ga Eun looked up to see Lay staring at her, wiping away her tears before he squeezed her hand. He headed inside the supermarket and quickly bought food. She waited for him, kicking the rocks with her feet when she felt Lay grab her again.

"I'm glad he stayed." She quietly said, facing forward.

"That's why Kris does everything you ask him to. He wants to please you so you'll stay with Luhan." Lay confessed, laughing.

"Really? It doesn't matter if we live on the streets or if we live in a damp basement. I'll still be with Luhan until the end."  Ga Eun insisted.

"Good. Xiumin and I would have killed you if you left." 

"You can't touch me anyways. I have mad ninja skills now." 

"I see that. I am very sorry." 

Ga Eun stuck out her tongue and ran back towards the house, screaming when Lay chased after her. Luhan and D.O ran towards them and glared at Lay before pulling her inside the house.

"What happened?" Luhan asked.

"Nothing." 

"What are you doing?" 

"Nothing." She repeated, covering her face.

"What's going on?" Xiumin asked.

"Did she drink?" Chen giggled. "Is she drunk?"

"You didn't do anything, right?" Tao asked.

"Did she get hit on the head?" Kris asked, frowning.

"Luhan..." Ga Eun called out, holding out her arms.

"Did I do something wrong?" Luhan asked.

"Just come here." 

Luhan walked into her arms, cautiously wrapping his arms around her. She  wrapped them around him and hugged him, playing with his hair as she sat down on the couch.

"I'm confused." D.O said.

"You love me that much, huh?" 

"Why do you ask?" Luhan asked.

"Just wondering." She said, blinking innocently.

Ga Eun leaned in closer and kissed Luhan on the lips, chuckling as he lifted her into his lap. He began to playfully bite her lips, chuckling as she poked his side.

"Get a room!" Chen shrieked, covering his face.

"Stop it!" D.O yelled, covering his face as well.

"Food's ready!" Lay called out from the kitchen.

She pouted as Luhan stood up, running with the others as they headed to the kitchen. Ga Eun stood up and followed after them, grumbling to herself as she closed her eyes.

"Yah! I still know some other moves that Tao showed me!" Ga Eun threatened, raising a fist.

••••••••••••

Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed after Suho, sighing as they watched him throw the table onto the ground. Kai and Sehun stood by helplessly, looking up at Chanyeol and Baekhyun for help.

"Nothing? Nothing at all?" Suho snapped.

"They boarded a plane to China. Beijing to be exact." Chanyeol replied, shaking his head.

"China?" Kai asked.

"They went there?" Sehun frowned. "Why?"

"We can't find anything else besides that." Baekhyun shrugged.

Suho stood up and turned towards Baekhyun, grabbing his throat before tossing him onto the ground. He snarled as he stared at Chanyeol, his body shaking slightly.

"Did you even try?" 

"Of course. Why wouldn't we?" Chanyeol answered, glaring back.

"China, right?" Suho asked.

"That's what we said." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Everyone get ready." 

"For what?" Kai asked.

"It looks like we're going to go on a trip." Suho answered, "We're going to China."

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

» N/A