Games

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter seventeen 

 Games

 

________________________________________

 

"No."

"Why not?"

"You said you loved me."

Luhan and Kyungsoo looked up at Ga Eun with sad eyes as they adjusted their positions on her bed. She had just stepped out of the shower when she noticed them lying there. Kyungsoo had his wide eyes locked on hers as he held out his arms, inviting her in. Luhan, on the other hand, smiled at her as he his lips.

"Ga Eun." Luhan winked. "I'm getting cold."

"Then get a blanket."

"Ga Eun." Kyungsoo yawned. "I'm so tired."

"Then go to sleep."

"But I want you to sleep next to me."

Ga Eun rolled her eyes as she slipped into bed with them. Luhan was on her right while Kyungsoo  was on her left. Automatically they wrapped their arms around her and pulled her closer. Luhan rested his head in the crook of her neck while Kyungsoo rested his on her shoulder blade.

"You smell nice." Luhan chuckled. "Are you trying to impress Kyungsoo now?"

"No." She sighed. "I thought he would smell bad again so I sprayed some perfume."

Kyungso snuggled closer and smiled. "You're just going to have to get used to it. You're sleeping with a real man now."

"A really short man." Luhan pointed out. "And I mean short."

Ga Eun couldn't control her laughter as Kyungsoo growled under his breath. He looked up at her in disappointment before giving Luhan a look. She rubbed Kyungsoo's arm to calm him down while Luhan kept sticking out his tongue.

"Stop fighting." She complained. "You're acting like little kids."

"I'm not fighting." Luhan smirked. "Kyungsoo's just a bit sensitive."

"Sensitive my ." Kyungsoo murmured. "At least I don't look like a woman half the time."

Before Luhan could say anything, she covered his mouth and turned off the lamp on the nightstand. Ga Eun snuggled deeper into her blanket and closed her eyes. Luhan and Kyungsoo moved closer and turned their bodies to face her. Kyungsoo began to sing softly before Luhan followed after him.

So here I am
With open arms
Hoping you'll see 
What your love means to me
Open arms

 

"You're too loud. I was just falling asleep."

"What are you talking about?" Luhan sighed. "This is supposed to be romantic."

"Exactly." Kyungsoo murmured. "You were supposed to fall deeper in love."

"I'm so deep I can't even see you." She smirked. "Is that enough?"

"I don't know how you handled it Luhan." Kyungsoo shook his head. "It's a wonder you stayed this long with her."

"I know." Luhan agreed. "I'm surprised myself."

"Yah!"

"Good night Luhan."

"Good night Kyungsoo."

Ga Eun could hear Luhan and Kyungsoo murmuring to themselves as they began to fall asleep. Luhan let go of her hand and reached out to grab Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo did the same and she could feel their linked hands on top of her body.

"Good night Ga Eun." She murmured to herself. "You've got a long way to go."

••••••••••••

Kai stretched his arms out as he stepped off of the train. His eyes landed on a small booth and he rushed over to ask directions. It was his first time being alone without the members and it frustrated him. Not only was he terrible at Chinese, his sense of direction was even worse.

"Excuse me." Kai stammered. "Where can I find the nearest hotel?"

The attendant smiled at his thick accent and pointed towards a large building ahead. Kai grabbed his bag and headed towards the hotel. He could feel a small shiver shake his body as he noticed the woods at the edge of the time. Kai fought back his instincts and sighed as he entered his hotel room. 

He took off his clothes and showered before going to bed. Kai yawned widely as he snuggled closer inside the thick comforter. He silently murmured to himself before drifting off into dreamland.

"Mentougou." Kai murmured. "Who would live here?"

••••••••••••

"Who the hell keeps snoring!?"

"You didn't know?"

"I didn't know she snored that loudly!"

Luhan covered Kyungsoo's mouth before looking down at Ga Eun's sleeping face. His eyes widened when her eyes began to flutter open. Kyungsoo winced slightly as she sat up in bed, her hair sticking out randomly. Luhan brushed it back before smiling at her.

"Did you sleep well?" 

"Maybe I should use something for my snoring." She yawned. "I didn't know it was that bad."

"You can't be serious." Kyungsoo shook his head. "It's so obvious."

"Well you're not perfect either!" Ga Eun snapped. "You smell bad."

"At least I can take a shower and get rid of it." Kyungsoo argued. "You can't change your snoring habit."

It's too early in the moring for this." Luhan sighed. "Can this wait after breakfast?"

Kyungsoo slid off the bed and held out his hand as she stood up as well. Luhan ran towards the bathroom and Ga Eun walked towards the stairs with Kyungsoo. Chen and Tao stepped out of their room before running downstairs when they saw her approaching.

"Did you almost kill them?" Kyungsoo asked. "The look in their eyes." He shuddered.

"No. I don't think I hit them hard."

"She started choking them." Kris interrupted. "And she says she didn't hit them hard."

Kris shook his head as she frowned slightly. He turned to see Luhan and Lay walking towards them with wide smiles. Before he could do anything, they jumped on top of him and made him fall to the ground. Xiumin opened his door and ran towards them before jumping onto the pile. Kyungsoo turned to look at her before jumping as well. 

"Get off of me!" Kris howled. "I can't breathe!"

"Why are we doing this!?" Xiumin laughed. 

"I don't know!" Lay grunted. "I regret it now!"

"I can't stop laughing!" Luhan yelled. "Kris just farted!"

"Abort mission!" Kyungsoo screeched. "I can smell it now!"

"Yah!" Kris screamed. "I didn't fart!"

Ga Eun covered her face as sheran downstairs. Luhan and Xiumin laughed as Kris tried to escape. Lay managed to get away and pulled Kyungsoo along with him as he pretended to start choking on the smell. Chen and Tao tried to keep a straight face but ended up falling to the floor clutching their stomachs.

"The look on his face." Tao wiped away his tears. "I just can't."

"If only I had a camera." Chen gasped. "I would have blackmailed him for the rest of my life."

They looked up to see her standing over them with her hands on her hips. They began to crawl away before she sat down in front of them with a small smile on her face.

"I'm sorry." Ga Eun whispered. "I didn't mean to abuse you in that way."

"What other way did you mean?" Chen's eyes grew wider. "I know I'm good looking but-"

"Not in that wayShe rolled her eyes. "Definitely not in that way."

"Apology accepted." Tao nodded. "Just know that we might do it again."

"Then you won't be angry when I end up killing you?"

"We can discuss that when the time comes." Chen smiled.

"Okay." Ga Eun agreed. "Sounds good."

The three of them looked up to see Kris chasing after Luhan and Xiumin as they ran downstairs. She stood up and blocked Kris' path and grabbed his hand. He looked down at her and narrowed his eyes.

"Let go."

"Oppa." She smiled. "It was just a joke."

"No." Kris smirked. "I'm going to kill them."

"Who's going to believe that you farted." Ga Eun held up a finger. "No one will believe them."

"How do you know?"

"Because you're a prince." She leaned in close to whisper in his ear. "And they're peasants."

Kris pulled away and slowly nodded his head. He walked towards the kitchen and sat down while Lay and Kyungsoo began to make breakfast. Chen and Tao followed soon after and waited patiently. Xiumin and Luhan walked towards the table and sat down as well.

Kris reached over and smacked them on the back of their heads. Ga Eun quickly set the table and smiled when they brought out the food. Breakfast quickly ended and she stood up to help clean. The others, not including Xiumin, went towards the living room to watch some TV. Xiumin finished faster than her and pulled her along with him to sit on the couch.

"We're leaving after lunch." Kris announced. "We have to go back to the city."

"Can't we just stay longer?" Lay sighed. "I like it here."

"No." Tao shook his head. "It's too quiet."

"Besides." Xiumin smiled. "There's a soccer field back home."

"Can we go somewhere else?" Ga Eun jumped up and down. "I want to go somewhere else."

"Maybe next time." Luhan nodded. "That would be fun."

"Okay." Kris agreed. "We can go somewhere else once we rest at home for a bit."

"Really?" She smiled. "I can't wait."

"Who knows?" Chen winked. "Maybe something big happens once we get back?"

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

» Please leave many comments and don't forget to UPVOTE! NO SILENT READERS! THANK YOU TO MY REGULAR COMMENTERS AS WELL! The fun will come in a couple of chapters so stay tuned. Also, I am using Kyungsoo for now since it deals with being with Ga Eun and "rebirth". D.O will be used with EXO-K. You'll find out why later.