A Train Ride

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter fifteen 

 A Train Ride

 

________________________________________

 

"Luhan?"

"Hmm?"

"You smell bad."

Her nose wrinkled as she sat up in bed. The sun had already set which made the room darker than before. Ga Eun looked down to see Luhan's blonde hair replaced by something dark. She was about to slip out of bed when she felt something heavy wrap itself around her waist.

"I was having a good dream."

"Luhan?"

"Yeah?" Luhan looked up at her. "That's my name."

"If you're here, then who's that..." Ga Eun's voice trailed off.

Luhan reached over and pulled back the blanket to reveal D.O sleeping besides her. He squirmed a bit before finally landing in a good position. Ga Eun brushed back his hair and rolled her eyes as he began to snore. Luhan forced her to lie down again and snuggled closer to her. His breath tickled her neck as he started to fall asleep again.

"I'm not sleepy anymore." She sighed. "I want to get up."

"Just a little bit longer." D.O murmured. "You smell nice when you sleep."

"How?" Luhan asked. 

"I don't know." D.O yawned. "She just does."

"D.O you smell bad though." She complained. "How am I supposed to fall asleep when you smell bad?"

"I smell like a man." He smirked. "Unlike some people."

"I smell like a man." Luhan argued. "I am a man unlike some people."

Ga Eun tried sitting up again but D.O pulled her back down. He rested his head alongside hers and began to nibble her ear softly as he wrapped his arms around her. Luhan began to do the same before deciding to bury his face in her hair. 

"I just woke up." She yawned. "I don't want to go to sleep again."

"Then just wait until we wake up." Luhan whispered. "Just a little more."

"Besides you're so warm." D.O pretended to shiver. "And I'm cold."

She stretched her arms and grabbed onto Luhan's and D.O's hands. She began to play with them while their snores filled up the room. D.O tried to move closer but Ga Eun pulled away slightly as his scent reached her nose.

"You smell."

"I don't. I don't smell bad at all."

"You do." Luhan smirked. "You always smell."

"That's because Ga Eun doesn't know what a real man smells like." D.O snapped. "She needs time to adjust."

"I don't care who is a man or not." Ga Eun sighed. "D.O can you change please?"

D.O wordlessly nodded his head and stood up. Her eyes widened in surprise as he slowly took off his clothes. Luhan stood up as well and quickly followed after him, smiling at Ga Eun as he slipped off his shirt. She covered her face as she ran away, closing the door behind her. Chen and Tao laughed as they stepped outside of their rooms, blocking her path.

"I didn't know our Ga Eun could get embarrassed." Chen smirked. "I wonder why."

"I'm not embarrassed." She blushed. "It was just unexpected."

"What was?" Tao chuckled. "Unable to keep your eyes off of D.O's body?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Is your heart still fluttering?" Chen asked. "You still haven't done it with D.O, right?"

"What are you talking about?" Ga Eun hesitated. "Why do you keep talking about Kyungsoo?"

"It's Kyungsoo now, huh?" Tao winked. "I'm sure that's what you're going to be screaming when..."

Tao cried out in pain as Kris smacked him in the back of the head. Chen stepped backwards and bowed when Ga Eun ran past him. She smiled in approval as Chen and Tao screamed in pain as Kris attacked them. Meanwhile, Lay and Xiumin were too busy cleaning and cooking to hear the ruckus made upstairs. They looked up at her as she slid into her usual seat.

"Did you sleep well?" Xiumin smiled. "I could hear you snore."

"Do I snore that loud?" Ga Eun frowned. "Is it that bad?"

"It's not that bad." Lay reassured. "The others also have bad habits."

"Really? I didn't know."

"Someone must be hungry." Xiumin chuckled. "I thought Luhan knew better than to mess with you when you're hungry."

"He'll never learn. Ever."

"I made something you might like." Lay interrupted. "You'll like it so much you might want to kiss me for it."

"Don't tell me." You gasped. "It's..."

"Meat!"

Lay opened his arms as she crashed inside of them. Xiumin dropped his rag and joined in on the hug, jumping up and down in excitement. Lay began to chuckle as Ga Eun squealed in delight. She looked down at the frying pan and began to water.

"Lay? Will you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" He smiled. "Anything for you."

"Will you marry me?" She clasped his hand. "Please?"

"Well it is unexpected. But if you insist."

"That's not fair!" Xiumin complained. "Anyone can cook. Haven't you watched Ratatouille?"

"Not everyone can cook as well as Lay." Ga Eun stuck her tongue out. "Have you ever thought of that?"

"How could you say that!?"

Ga Eun turned to see D.O standing by the doorway holding onto his chest in shock. He pretended to faint while Luhan held onto him, waving his hand in front of his face. They looked up at her in time to see her roll her eyes in amazement.

She sat back down and sighed when they each grabbed onto her hands. Lay set a steaming bowl of food in front of her before gathering the others for dinner. Ga Eun tried to reach out for food but Luhan or D.O stopped her from letting go of their hands.

"How am I supposed to eat?" She frowned. "I need to use one of my hands."

"They can feed you." Xiumin nudged Luhan. "What are you doing?"

Luhan reached down and grabbed the chopsticks. He motioned for her to open and he began to feed her. D.O started to do the same before she managed to pull her hands out of their grasps.

"I'm not a baby!" Ga Eun cried out. "Stop feeding me!"

"Why?" D.O pouted. "We're only trying to take care of you."

"You're special to us." Luhan smiled. "It's the least we can do."

"Can you not? I have enough stress in my life."

"Why?" Kris stepped into the kitchen. "Are the others bothering you?"

"I mean, Tao and Chen keep making fun of me and it's starting to get annoying." She pouted. "They keep saying dirty things."

"We're only saying what you're thinking." Tao complained. "Is that so bad?"

Ga Eun looked up to see Chen and Tao standing by the door scowling at her. Tao had a large bruise on his forehead while Chen's lips were a bit swollen and red. Kris tried to hold back his laughter as they sat down to eat. Lay tried to help them by cleaning their wounds but they pushed him away. Chen smirked as he looked up with her, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I'm sure D.O and Luhan are curious about what we said." He winked. "It's pretty interesting."

"What is it?" D.O looked up. "Is it dirty?"

"I don't think I should say it in front our Lay here." Tao patted Lay's back. "It might scar him a bit."

"Really?" Luhan wrinkled his forehead in confusion. "It's that bad?"

"Yah." Kris warned. "Do you want to get hit harder?"

"What is it!?" Xiumin jumped in his seat. "Tell us already!"

"Should I step out?" Lay's eyes widened. "I'm getting scared."

Her eyes grew wide in panic as Chen began to open his mouth. She stretched her leg out and began to kick him and Tao to make them stop. Their eyes flashed slightly before they began to kick her as well. The table started shaking before she stopped from being too tired.

"Don't do it." She growled. "Or I'll kill you in your sleep."

"Do you honestly think you can hurt us?" Tao cooed. "You're getting full of yourself dear."

"Just tell me." D.O smiled widely. "I want to know!"

"Our Ga Eun..." Chen began.

"Has been thinking  about..."

"Sleeping with our..."

"Kyungsoo!" Tao finished.

Xiumin and Lay stared wide eyed at Ga Eun with their mouths hanging open. Kris winced slightly when he noticed her expression and covered his face. Luhan dropped his chopsticks before turning to look at her. D.O coughed violently as he ran away from the kitchen. Her mind went absolutely blank as she tried to come up with words.

"I'm glad I finally got it off of my chest." Chen sighed. "I feel so alive now."

"It's not that surprising is it?" Tao asked. "I'm not the only one who isn't surprised, right?"

The room was dead silent before her screams filled the air. Tao and Chen stood up and ran away when she started to chase after them. Xiumin and Lay tried to stop her but Kris pulled them back.

"Don't worry." Kris smiled. "Nothing bad will happen."

"Are you sure?" Xiumin asked. "What if something happens to Ga Eun?"

"Oh. I'm not worried about her. Tao and Chen are the ones in trouble."

••••••••••••

Chanyeol stared out the window as the train passed by quickly. The city seemed to disappear behind him as he left the Beijing. The others had decided to spilt up in the train station to go to their respective areas. Chanyeol was the first to leave since he was second in command.

"Tongzhou, China." He whispered as he stared at his ticket.

Within a few hours he got off and took a taxi to his hotel. Chanyeol sat down on the bed and began to unpack only to find the picture of Ga Eun staring at him. He reached down to grab it before setting it aside. There was a small map of the city he had grabbed from the lobby. 

"This is going to take forever." He sighed.

Chanyeol decided to go outside and have a bit of fun but Suho's voice came back to him. He went back inside his room and closed the curtains before climbing inside the bed.  

"Remember, you're not going there for fun. There are rules that you have to follow."

"What are they?"

"Do not go hunting or transform."

"Is that it?"

"Once you find her, bring her to me."

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

» Please leave many comments and don't forget to UPVOTE! NO SILENT READERS!