Moments

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter sixteen 

 Moments

 

________________________________________

Note: The places I will use are actual cities in China that are close to Beijing. For the story, let's pretend that they are just small towns. Thanks again and please correct me if there is something wrong with the research I did.

••••••••••••

"Let go of me!"

"You're dead! Both of you!"

"Kill him first!"

Tao snapped his head to look at Chen who stood huddling by the corner. His eyes grew wider when Ga Eun landed on top of his body and smacked him around with all her strength. Her punches did nothing to him but the look in her eyes were the scariest things Chen had ever seen.

He began to choke when she started to strangle him. Tao covered his eyes as Chen whimpered loudly. His eyes landed on the nearby stairs and he decided to take a chance.

"How could you say that!?" Ga Eun screamed. "Was it that funny!?"

"I was just joking around!" Chen cried out. "It was just a small joke!"

Chen looked up to see Tao running away from the living room. He pushed her aside gently before running after him. Kris and Xiumin looked up to see Tao screaming as Chen dragged him back to where she was. Lay stood up to help but was forced back down in his seat by Kris.

"I don't think you want to get involved." Kris snorted. "It's a warzone out there."

"What are you doing!?" Tao yelled. "Let me go!"

"I'm not letting you get away." Chen snarled. "If I go down, you're going down with me."

Her eyes began to twitch when Tao landed in front of her. He looked up and awkwardly smiled before grabbing onto her leg. Chen decided to sit back down in the corner and took a deep breath as he patiently waited. Ga Eun grabbed onto Tao's hair and began to shake his head around until he finally let go of her leg.

"I'm going to kill you." She laughed. "I'll murder you in your sleep if I have to."

"Ga Eun!?" Tao whimpered. "Hyeongsu-nim!"

Lay and Xiumin winced when she smacked Tao's head before he crawled away. Kris kept biting his lips to stop himself from laughing. It was funny to him how they never seemed scared of him but Ga Eun was different story.

They were completely terrified of her. She ran after Tao and dragged him back to where Chen was. She could see the fear in their eyes but there was no stopping her. Ga Eun wanted and needed to see blood.

"Don't you dare try and call me that!"

"Please! Don't hurt me!"

"You and Chen are dead." She pointed. "Be lucky Lay made me food or else this would have ended differently."

"You're so mean!" Chen yelled. "How can you do this to us!?"

"What!? Yah! I haven't had dessert yet! I still have some energy left!"

Chen and Tao scampered out of the living room and ran to their room. She could hear the door being locked while they reinforced it with furniture as well. Kris winked at Ga Eun as he headed upstairs, cracking his knuckles.

Xiumin stood up and helped her to her seat while Luhan fixed her some ice cream. She chuckled as Xiumin began to fan her while Lay tried to feed her. He bowed when she grabbed the spoon away from him.

"I'm sorry." Ga Eun frowned. "I didn't mean to overreact."

"No!" Xiumin waved his hand. "You did the right think."

"We support you." Lay pointed at himself and Xiumin. "100%"

"We'll kill them for you if you want." Xiumin smiled. "Anything you want us to do, let us know."

"But where's Luhan?" She murmured as she looked around the house. "He's not here."

"I think he's outside with Kyungsoo." Lay said. "He might be in shock."

They looked up when they heard Chen's and Tao's screams echo throughout the house. Ga Eun smiled sheepishly as she finished her ice cream. Xiumin cleared his throat and forced her to look at him.

"I think you should talk to them." He smiled. "If you don't, it'll make things awkward."

"I will." She nodded. "Right now."

Ga Eun stood up and smoothed her hair before opening the door. Luhan and D.O were sitting next to each other on the beach. They turned to look at her and smiled softly. D.O stood up and headed towards the woods. Luhan held his arms wide open as he watched her walk forwards.

"Don't be scared." He smiled. "I won't bite.

She sat down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder. He immediately wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her closer towards him. Luhan looked down at her and waited until she opened .

"I'm sorry."

"What for?" He brushed back her hair. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"I mean about what Tao and Chen said."She sighed. "I didn't know what to say."

"You love him, right?" Luhan murmured. "Kyungsoo?"

Ga Eun pulled away from him slightly and stared at the ocean in confusion. Luhan looked at her as she began to play with her fingers. She didn't know what to say before a small nod slipped out unconsciously. Ga Eun turned to look at him in horror as he turned to face the water as well.

"Luhan." She whispered. "I'm so sorry."

"That's a relief." He chuckled. "At least now I know."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean." Luhan wrapped his arms around her. "That I'm glad you found someone else you could love."

"Someone else? Were you expecting that to happen?"

Luhan shook his head and pouted as he played with her hair. "I trust Kyungsoo. I trust that he'll protect you and love you with all his heart." He kissed her lightly on the lips. "Although he doesn't love you as much as I do."

"Do you mean that?" Ga Eun smiled. "Does that mean you're not mad?"

"I can't stop you from loving him." He grinned. "As long as you stay by my side, I'm happy. Your happiness is the most important thing to me."

"I love you. Nothing won't change that. I just happen to love him too."

"Not as much as me, right?" Luhan pouted. "Right?"

"Okay." She nodded. "I'll give you that."

Luhan grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap while she began to play with the sand. He kept playing with her hair before leaning forwards to her neck. Ga Eun smiled when she felt Luhan bite her lightly, his lips smooth against her skin. He looked up at her as she did the same to his neck.

"You're mine." He giggled. "Even if Kyungsoo thinks otherwise, you're mine forever."

"You're mine too." Ga Eun whispered. "Forever."

••••••••••••

Kyungsoo stared at the ground as he paced back and forth in the woods. He kept on debating whether or not to transform. The sun was quickly setting which gave him enough time to hunt. He looked up when he heard soft footsteps making its way towards him. Kyungsoo stared into her eyes before blushing deep red.

"How are you?" He awkwardly asked. "I hope everything is all right."

"Yeah, everything's fine."

"That's good." Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck. "You hit pretty hard."

"I try." Ga Eun nodded. "I'm not as strong as I should be."

"I can teach you sometime."

"That sounds nice."

She stepped forwards and plucked a small leaf out of his head. Kyungsoo stared wide eyed at her as she grabbed his hand. He started to cough as she smiled up at him.

"Remember what you said?" She smiled. "Back in the park?"

"I don't think so." He shook his head. "Was it good?"

"About loving two people? About how it's possible for there to be different types of love?"

"What about you?" Kyungsoo stared wide eyed. "Is it possible?"

"I think it is." Ga Eun leaned closer. "Because it's someone like you."

Kyungsoo dipped closer to her and hesitated as his lips stopped on top of hers. She smiled as he closed the gap. His lips were different compared to Luhan's. Instead of being slow and gentle, his was rougher and more passionate. 

It was if kissing Ga Eun was a gift that doesn't come by often. Feeling his lips on hers was something Kyungsoo liked to take advantage of. He didn't know whether it would be the last time and it was something he feared the most.

"What about Luhan?" Kyungsoo asked. "What did he have to say?"

"That you don't love me as much as he does." She chuckled. "I didn't know what to respond."

"He might be right. Luhan would die for you without any hesitation."

"I hope that never happens." 

"I hope so too."

"And you?" Her eyebrows furrowed. "What would you do?"

Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled playfully. "I'll get you so fat that you won't be able to run away."

"I like that plan actually." She patted her stomach. "But you and Luhan have to get fat too."

"Why?"

"So you won't run away from me."

"Okay." Kyungsoo nodded. "As you wish."

••••••••••••

"What the hell kind of name is Huangcun?" Baekhyun whined.

His eyes landed on a small town on the outskirts of Beijing. The train ride had been unbearable with the amount of people inside of it. Baekhyun's eyeliner managed to disappear during the ride.

He was one of the last members to leave Beijing. Baekhyun had tried to convince Suho to take his place but ultimately he was forced to leave. He hated the idea of being in a small town. There weren't many places to get good makeup products.

Baekhyun grabbed his bag and headed towards the hotel where Suho had made a reservation. He knew the others were already searching but he decided to take a nap first. China was a strange place compared to South Korea. Baekhyun's Chinese was terrible but he did his best to get some food without any help.

He went back to his hotel room and unpacked his bags. He quickly grabbed the picture from the envelope and set it on the nightstand by his bed. Baekhyun smiled widely when he stared at Ga Eun's smiling face.

"We'll find you soon." He chuckled. "You'll forgive us soon enough."

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

» Please leave many comments and don't forget to UPVOTE! NO SILENT READERS! THANK YOU TO MY REGULAR COMMENTERS AS WELL!