Exposed

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter thirty-four 

 Exposed

 

________________________________________

 

"Run faster!"

"I'm trying!" 

Kyungsoo reached out to grab Lay's extended hand as he tripped and fell to the ground. He managed to avoid the snapping teeth and got up just in time to run away. Lay lifted Kyungsoo and ran with all his might before eventually falling into a wide meadow. He pushed away the large black wolf and rolled away before he could get hurt. Kyungsoo grabbed Lay and pulled him away before they both fell on the ground.

"Just go!" Lay screamed. "Run!"

"No!" Kyungsoo gasped. "Even if I run they'll still chase after me."

Lay pushed Kyungsoo behind him as the black wolf circled around them. He could feel the yellow eyes on his own and Lay made sure that Kyungsoo stuck besides him at all costs.

"I'll take care of him." Lay whispered. "When I attack I need you to run."

"You can't take him on your own." Kyungsoo argued. "He's too strong."

"Who said anything about taking him on?" 

Lay pushed Kyungsoo towards the trees and threw himself onto the black wolf. Kyungsoo stood up and began to run towards deeper into the forest before stopping. He turned to see Lay holding back his cries as Kai's sharp teeth pierced his skin. Lay struggled against Kai but managed to stab him several times with his claws.

Kai sunk his teeth deeper and flung Lay towards the ground before pinning him onto the ground. Lay hissed and squirmed under Kai's grasp but screamed when Kai flew to his throat. His teeth dripped with Lay's blood before glancing at Kyungsoo who stared in shock and horror.

He turned towards the forest when he heard his name being called. Kyungsoo turned to see Kai standing in front of him in his human form. He tried to ignore the blood that dripped down his body. He stared at the brown eyes he had struggled to forget about.

"How did you manage to find us?"

Kai threw a piece of paper on the ground and smiled. "You dropped this."

"What is it?" Kyungsoo's eyes narrowed. "What's on it?"

"The location of where you were. You're not as smart as I thought."

"It can't be." Kyungsoo stepped back. "I made sure you couldn't find us."

"Are you sure?" Kai stepped closer. "You didn't miss us at all?"

"How long have you been here!?" Kyungsoo yelled. "I should have been able to sense it!"

"You lost your touch." Kai snapped. "You left the pack remember?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Everything."

Kyungsoo checked the area before turning to face Kai. He could tell that he was getting ready to fight by the way his hands trembled. Kyungsoo slipped his jacket off and began to undress.

"I can still fight."

"I'm sure you can." Kai chuckled. "But you're too weak."

"No I'm not." Kyungsoo smirked. "Just wait and see."

Kai's eyes burned as he watched Kyungsoo transform into his wolf state. Within seconds he followed suit and his yellow eyes locked on the light beige wolf in front of him. A low rumble escaped Kai's mouth as he lunged for Kyungsoo. 

He managed to dodge the attack and Kyungsoo turned to tackle Kai onto the ground. He avoided the snapping teeth and sunk his own into his stomach. Kai let out a loud howl as he struggled to escape from Kyungsoo. He flung him towards a nearby tree and grabbed his leg. He bit into Kyungsoo's shoulder and jumped up in delight when a painful growl was heard.

Kyungsoo struggled to get Kai off but he was too weak. He felt his body giving up as Kai began to sink his teeth deeper into his body. He was able to squeeze his way out and crawled away. Kyungsoo screamed as his body began to transform into a human's. 

He looked up to see Kai's wolf body hovering his own human one. Tears escaped his eyes as he glanced down at the large gashes that dominated his body. Kyungsoo began to crawl away before gasping when a large gray wolf pushed Kai off of him and tackled to him to the ground. He looked up to see Kai and Suho transforming into their human state.

"I told you to bring him back alive!" Suho snapped as he stared at Kai. "What the hell were you doing?"

"I-I forgot." Kai stammered as he glared at Kyungsoo. "I guess it went over my head."

Suho slowly nodded and stood up. He stepped over Lay's limp body and crouched down besides Kyungsoo. He smiled softly as he brushed back his hair and tsked at the wounds all over his body.

"You should have been more careful." Suho sighed. "You're hurt."

"Since when have you cared." Kyungsoo spat. "You didn't seem to mind when this happened to Ga Eun."

"We all make mistakes." Suho's eyes hardened. "I thought you knew that."

"Don't start with that bull."

"Where is she?"

Kyungsoo chuckled. "You don't I'll tell you that so easily right?"

"You'll tell us eventually." Suho smirked. "After what we'll do to you."

Suho stood up and nodded for Kai and the others to come forward. They reached to grab Kyungsoo who winced in pain from their tight grasps. He looked over to see Lay's body. His eyes widened when he noticed the cuts on his body slowly begin to heal. Kyungsoo bit his lips as he dug his nails into his palm and flinched as blood started to drip.

His eyes began to flutter as his body began to heal. He was still a werewolf so his body was slowly recovering from the attack. Kyungsoo glanced up to see Kai who stared blankly at him. He knew what was going to happen soon and it was only a matter of time before the pain would begin again.

"Help me." He murmured. "Someone help."

••••••••••••

"How long has it been?"

"A few hours."

Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol as they eyed Kyungsoo's body on the ground. His face was bruised and cut and he struggled to breathe as Suho kicked him one more time. Sehun was sitting on the ground as he played with his hands. He was too preocupied with keeping Kai away to pay any attention to what was going on.

"He still hasn't said anything?" Chanyeol murmured. "Nothing at all?"

"Nothing but the usual curses." Baekhyun shrugged. "It's only a matter of time."

"Well he shood hurry up." Sehun stretched. "It's only a matter of time before they finish healing."

"Where's Kai anyways?" Baekhyun looked around. "He was here a minute ago."

"Suho ordered for Kai to stay away since he might kill D.O." Chanyeol chuckled. "I'm sure he's dying to see what's going on."

They looked up to see Kyungsoo scream in pain as Suho pinned his hand against his throat. He began to cough up blood as he struggled to get away. Suho stood up and walked towards Sehun who held out an iron bar.

"Just tell me where she is and I won't hurt her." Suho soothed. "I promise not to touch her."

" off." Kyungsoo gasped. "That's what you said when we first brought her home."

"You're only making things worse D.O." 

"Just kill me already. That's what your planning all along."

"No." Suho pulled back his hair. "Not yet. I want to see her face as I rip out your throat in front of her."

"Are you that bored?" Kyungsoo laughed. "You don't have anything better to do huh?"

"Is she still in China?" Suho smiled. "Or did she go back home?"

Kyungsoo's eyes twitched when Suho mentioned the word home. 

"Ahh..." Suho chuckled. "Back to good old Korea huh?"

"No!" Kyungsoo sat up. "She's still in China."

"You're such a terrible liar." Baekhyun shook his head. "Let's go."

"I'll get the tickets ready." Chanyeol nodded. "Pack everything up."

"What should I do with Kai?" Sehun looked up. "Let him inside?"

"Yeah." Suho wiped away the blood from his clothes. "Let him have some fun."

Suho reached out to grab Sehun and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. He looked to see another door open and Kai step inside the room. He closed the door behind him and smiled.

••••••••••••

"You shouldn't have betrayed us."

"You shouldn't have hurt her."

Kai took a deep breath and clenched his fists. "What makes you so much better that us?"

"I actually meant it when I told her I loved her." Kyungsoo sighed. "Unlike you and the others."

"People have a different way of showing love."

"Then you chose the wrong way."

"She betrayed us first." Kai roared. "She left us for him!"

Kyungsoo crawled further back until his back hit the wall. He took a deep breath as he played with the blood that pooled around him. Kai avoided Kyungsoo's gaze and chuckled.

"Suho told us why you weren't able to detect us."

"How?" Kyungsoo perked up. "Why?"

"Ever since you left the pack you grew weak." He glanced at his hands. "You're losing your strength because you left us."

"I was never strong to begin with."

"That's true." Kai's chuckle was sincere. "You were always the weakest out of all of us."

"So what happens now?" Kyungsoo looked up. "What are you going to do with me?"

"That's for Suho hyung to decide." 

"I'll miss you." 

Kai stood up and shook his head as he headed to Kyungsoo. "You made your choice. You betrayed us."

"You betrayed her."

"That's up to us to decide."

Kyungsoo finished playing with the blood around him and crawled further away as Kai stepped closer. His eyes flew open when the phone deep inside his pocket began to ring. Kai stared wide eyed before snatching it away from him. He glanced down at the number and a wide smile appeared. 

He looked at Kyungsoo and shook his head. Kai reached over and brushed away Kyungsoo's tears before giving him the final blow. He watched as Kyungsoo fell to the floor unconscious and walked out of the room. Kai tossed the phone to Suho who was waiting patiently and smiled.

"Speak of the devil."

••••••••••••

"He's not picking up." Ga Eun sighed. "What should we do?"

"He's probably busy." Luhan glanced at her. "He'll call back later."

She pouted slightly as she sat next to Luhan on the couch. He had been watching tv but decided to play with his Rubik's cube once again. Luhan handed it to her and she shuffled it around before handing it back to him.

"I'm hungry."

"When are you not?"

"Luhan." She warned. "You never mess with a hungry woman."

"Ga Eun." Luhan smiled. "You never mess with a man."

"Yah!" 

Luhan laughed as Ga Eun scooted over and made space. He sat up and gave her puppy eyes and she held out her arms. She gasped in surprise as Luhan reached out to kiss her. He smashed his lips against hers and his breath tasted like honey. Ga Eun could feel herself grow limp in his hands as she ran her fingers through his hair. He moaned in annoyance when the phone rang and she quickly answered it.

"Kyungsoo!?" Her eyes grew wide. "I got so worried when you didn't pick up."

Silence.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Kyungsoo?"

The world seemed to stop when she heard a different voice on the other line. Luhan noticed her expression and snatched the phone away from her. His eyes widened when he heard someone chuckle softly before speaking.

"We miss you so much Ga Eun. So much."

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

 

»LEAVE COMMENTS GUYS! I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I swear I can be so lazy.

 Oh well. I mean it guys. Please leave comments.

I feel so many people stopped commenting and reading my story. Why!? Anyways, I will probably update tomorrow. 

COMMENT AWAY! UPVOTE! PLEASE!?

It's only a matter of time before the story ends. Less than 5 chapters (from my estimation. Might be longer)

 

Also, how can you not ship them!? I mean seriously!? HANSOO exists!