Arrival

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter twenty 

 Arrival

 

________________________________________

 

"Freedom!"

"We're finally here!"

Ga Eun reached to grab her bag when Kyungsoo slipped it over his shoulder. Luhan grabbed her hand and headed out of the train station with his bag. She held out her hand and felt Kyungsoo's warm hand slip into it.

"Are you hungry?" Kyungsoo looked down at her. "We can go to the market."

"We should wait for the others." Luhan shook his head. "Kris will throw a fit once they get home."

"Should I make him something to eat?" She smiled. "Maybe that will calm him down?"

"If you want." Kyungsoo nodded. "I can help you if you want."

"And I'll have ramyun ready just in case." Luhan sighed. "Not that I mean anything by that."

"Sure." Ga Eun frowned. "You honestly don't trust me?"

"I love you." Luhan's eyes widened. "I mean it."

"Well I think you are a great cook." Kyungsoo slipped his arm over her shoulder. "Unlike some people."

"You're lucky I love you." She squeezed Luhan's cheek. "And that you're cute."

"I'm an honest man Ga Eun." Luhan smirked. "That's what makes me charming."

"If you say so."

Ga Eun rolled her eyes when Luhan began to pinch her cheeks. He frowned when she pulled slightly away from him to get closer to Kyungsoo. She heard Kyungsoo chuckle and she looked up to see him stick out his tongue out at Luhan. 

"Yah!" Luhan shouted. "Ga Eun!"

"What!?"

"I love you!" He laughed. "And your face is pretty!"

"Wah!" Kyungsoo laughed as well. "You're charming!"

••••••••••••

"Do not make me stop this car again!"

"We'll never make it home then!"

"I'm hungry!"

"Tao!" Lay screamed. "Shut up already!"

Kris began to pull at his hair before Lay stopped him. At this rate, he would become bald before he grew old. Xiumin sighed deeply as Lay began to scold the rest of the members, especially Chen and Tao who refused to sit still.

Throughout the entire ride they kept changing their seats and kept nagging about food. The ride was only supposed to last less than 3 hours but dragged due to the fact that Kris threatened to kick them out of the car every 10 minutes.

"I wonder if they're already home." Xiumin looked at his phone. "They should be there by now."

"More than likely." Lay nodded. "And they're lucky."

"We should just drug them." Kris mumbled under his breath. "Or else I'll end up killing them."

"That's not nice."

"I'm not nice."

Xiumin growled once he heard Tao and Chen moving closer to the front. Without thinking, he reached back and smacked them on their faces with a look of satisfaction on his face. Lay made his way back to help Xiumin control them while Kris drank his tenth cup of coffee.

"It hurts!" Tao yelled. "Let go of me!"

"I haven't done anything!" Chen screamed. "I'm innocent!"

"If you don't shut up." Lay threatened. "I won't cook for you anymore."

"Why?" Tao panicked. "Just kill me instead."

"Don't worry." Xiumin smirked. "By the time I'm done with you, you'll wish you were never born."

"Trust me." Tao snorted. "I've had those thoughts countless times."

"We'll stop." Chen nodded. "I promise."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Lay and Xiumin backed off and turned to face the front. Tao and Chen began to make faces and stick out their tongues as a way of revenge. They laid back down and tried to fall asleep. The car was silent once again before a low rumbling sound was heard. 

"I'm still hungry." Tao patted his stomach. "Feed me."

"Yah!"

••••••••••••

"Should I make a soup or something with rice?"

"Both?"

"But that'll take too much time."

Luhan sighed as he sat down on a nearby chair while Ga Eun ventured further inside the market. Kyungsoo trailed off after her and his eyes grew brighter when he noticed the various vegetables and spices.

"I'm in heaven." He sighed. "A perfectly green heaven."

"You come here everyday." She laughed. "Don't you get bored?"

"Never." Kyungsoo shook his head. "I never get bored."

She silently nodded and picked out several ingredients for the food she was making. She turned to ask Kyungsoo a question when she saw him sniffing the air. His eyes landed on her and there was a confused expression on his face.

"What is it?" Ga Eun stood closer. "Is something wrong?"

"Something smells weird." He frowned. "Something's off."

"Like what?" She examined the area. "I don't see anything."

"Maybe I'm wrong?"

Kyungsoo leaned down and grabbed her bag and headed out of the market. She silently followed after him and frowned when he turned to look at her. His eyes changed slightly as he smiled at her.

"It was probably some of the food."

"Are you sure? You look uneasy."

"I'm fine." Kyungsoo shrugged. "I guess I'm just tired."

"Let's go home then." She slipped her hands inside Kyungsoo's. "I'll make something nice for you."

Kyungsoo nodded and walked over to where Luhan was waiting. Wordlessly he reached out for her hand and began to walk back home. She could feel the tension in Kyungsoo's hand and sighed when he avoided her gaze. Luhan yawned loudly and patted his stomach to break the silence.

"My baby is finally cooking something." He smiled. "I can't wait."

"That's right!" She laughed. "I'll make something good."

Luhan turned to stare at her. "I wasn't talking about you."

"Then?"

"Who else?" Luhan blinked. "Who else is here besides you?"

Kyungsoo's booming laugh was heard throughout the street. "Luhan, you're extremely charming."

"I told you."

"I hate you." Ga Eun pouted. "Both of you."

••••••••••••

Sehun silently got off the train and groaned when he felt a small tap on his leg. He looked down to see the familiar young boy staring at him. Using all his strength, Sehun crouched down and patted his head before walking away.

He followed after the crowd of people with his small suitcase. His eyes landed on the same girl who had picked up the piece of paper he had thrown on the floor. Sehun's eyes grew wider when a familar scent made its way towards him.

"Yah! Ga Eun!"

The world seemed to stop when he saw the girl turn around and face him. Her hair was darker and longer than he remembered. Sehun noticed the small scars that were covered her face. The only difference was that there was happiness in her eyes instead of fear.

Sehun grabbed his phone and quickly dialed Suho's number but snarled when it went to voicemail. Without hesitation he followed after her when he noticed someone familar walking beside her.

"Oh." Sehun murmured. "D.O."

He could see there was something different about him as well. Not only was he laughing, he had his arms wrapped tightly over her. Sehun's eye twitched when he saw her smiling up at him. He glanced to see a blonde boy grab her hand as well.

He followed them all the way to the market and waited patiently until they finished shopping. Sehun hid behind a stall when he noticed D.O sniffing the air. He winced slightly as he waited for him to appear but nothing happened. He could see the confused expression on his face before heading out the market.

Sehun trailed after them from behind and hid behind a tree when he saw them push open a large gate. His eyes widened when he saw the large mansion that rivaled the one back home. Sehun saw them enter and ran towards the nearby park. He grabbed his phone and smiled when he heard Suho's familiar voice.

"What?"

"I found her." Sehun smiled. "I finally found her."

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

» Please leave many comments and don't forget to UPVOTE! NO SILENT READERS! It really saddens me when I have so many subscribers and only 2 or 3 comments.