Finale

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter thirty-seven 

 Finale

 

________________________________________

 

"You've changed."

"I'm not scared anymore."

Suho smiled softly as Ga Eun struggled against the rope that tied her onto a chair. Images kept flooding her mind as she surveyed the area. They were back in the same house that she had lived with them. There were still blood stains on the floor and marks made by her nails. Tears threatened to fall but she kept calm. 

"Do you hate us that much?" Suho leaned closer. "Even if we beg for forgiveness?"

"Nothing you say will make me forgive you." She murmured. "Nothing at all."

"Then why do you keep D.O close to you? He was with us when everything happened."

"Because-" Her voice shook. "Because he loved me enough to let me go."

"So we didn't love you?" Suho asked. "That's what you're saying."

Ga Eun squirmed underneath Suho's stare and looked down at the ground. She made sure that he didn't see the small glass shard she had managed to hide. Blood dripped down her hands as she kept cutting away at the rope. Suho sat down in front of her and she stopped when she felt his cold hands on her chin.

"You know this isn't just our fault." He smiled. "You betrayed us before we could do anything."

"You got jealous and started acting that way." She snapped. "How was I supposed to act?"

"That's because you left us for Luhan!" 

"I fell in love with him."

"Then what about us?" Suho brushed away his tears. "You didn't love us? You didn't believe us when we said we loved you?"

"I tried my best." Ga Eun sobbed. "I tried falling in love but-"

"But what!?"

"Then I realized what is was. Something about him makes me feel like I'm about to fall. Or turn into liquid." She smiled. "Or burst into flames."

"But you didn't feel the same with us?"

"I tried. I honestly did."

"You should have just left us then." Suho snapped. "It would have hurt less than seeing you with him."

"You wouldn't have let me go." She shook her head. "You would have made me stayed."

"That's true. We wouldn't have let you go."

Suho reached out to brush back her hair but stopped when he smelled blood. He looked down to see her hands bloodied and cut as the rope fell apart. Ga Eun pushed him away as she stood up and ran towards the door. She barely made it outside before Suho tackled her onto the ground. He dodged her kicks and wrapped his arms around her. 

Wincing in pain, she managed to use her long nails to cut Suho's face, leaving several marks. Before she could do anything, screams filled the air. Suho picked her up and settled her against the chair before tying the rope tighter. More screams were heard and Ga Eun felt her heart stop when she realized who it was. Her eyes widened when Suho reached out towards a table and grabbed a knife.

"Where is he!?" She begged. "What are you doing to him!?"

Her body was completely numb, the rope tied around her body slowly suffocating her as she struggled to breathe. Bit by bit Ga Eun felt the blood start to drip from the large cut on her face from when she fell. The pain was intense but so was the fear of dying.

The fear of letting him go.

"Oppa, please tell me where his is!" She pleaded, the rope cutting into .

His back was facing her, his body shaking as he tried to stiffle the chuckles that ran through his body. He turned back to face Ga Eun, his once brown eyes now a deep yellow. She looked down at his trembling his hands, memories flooding back.

"You don't have to worry about that." He whispered, a tiny smirk on his face.

"Please. Don't hurt him." She murmured, her tears pouring down.

He leaned closer to her, his skin musky and wet. His smirk slowly turned into a scowl, her cries muffled by his hand over . She looked down to see a knife pressing deeper into her stomach, the pain intensifying. He let go before he could do anymore damage, standing up as she gasped in pain.

"I can't promise you anything. I'm not the one who gets to decide what happens to him." He murmured.

"What do you mean?" Ga Eun asked.

"He could end up dying. A slow and painful death." 

"Why? Please don't hurt him." 

"It depends actually." He said.

"What do you mean?" She asked, wide eyed.

"On the decisions you make." He said, placing his hands on either side of her face, "It's your choice. Save him or let him die." He said, before walking away.

"What do I have to do!?" 

"Decide." 

"Save him." Ga Eun murmured, closing her eyes. "Please let him go."

"Perfect." He chuckled.

Ga Eun looked up to see him walking back towards her, a wide smile on his face. She stared wide eyed as she heard screams, his familiar voice echoing around the empty room. She strained her neck to watch his body being pulled away, his eyes on her as he struggled to get away. His face was full of cuts and bruises and his clothes were stained red from his blood. The members were dragging his body and ignoring Luhan's kicks and screams.

"Don't do it! Don't do it! Trust me! Don't leave me!" He screamed, his eyes filling with tears.

Before Ga Eun could say anything, she watched his body being tossed into a car. She screamed as she watched them drive off, pounds made on the door as he struggled to see heryou one last time. She turned back around and stared into his eyes, the terror seizing her once again.

He leaned closer and began to untie the ropes that held her back, his touch familar yet haunting. He crouched down before her and brushed back her tears, his voice soft and quiet.

"This is for your own good. You need to see that for yourself." He whispered, shaking his head.

••••••••••••

"They're not that far."

"How do you know?"

"I think we're back to the house we lived in."

Tao and Xiumin turned to see Kris, Kyungsoo, Lay and Chen behind them as they led the way. They followed after the trail of blood that led them deeper into the forest before stopping when it disappeared. Kris glanced at his phone and wordlessly handed it to Kyungsoo as he confirmed where Ga Eun and Luhan were. They had lost all hope until they realized that there was a tracker on Luhan's phone which she had on her.

"We're close." Kyungsoo murmured. "Just crossing this path and we'll be by the back."

"Are you sure?" Tao asked. "I can hear noises."

"More like screams." Xiumin confirmed.

The members stepped closer to the house and stared at a van that stood waiting by the road. Their eyes widened when they saw Luhan's body being dragged away. Kris, Chen, Tao, Xiumin and Lay stepped forwards and ran towards the side. They made sure to not be seen while Kyungsoo silently followed after them. They managed to get close enough to see what was going on.

"We need to get him out of there." Kris murmured. "While we stop them, take Luhan and go get Ga Eun." He turned towards Kyungsoo. "We'll take care of the rest."

"Are you sure?" Kyungsoo whispered. "What if something happens?"

"We're ready." Xiumin smiled. "And I think we can finally take them on."

"Besides." Chen crossed his arms. "We just needed some practice before the real deal."

Tao and Kris led the way as they walked over to the group. Chen and Xiumin quickly followed after them while Lay held Kyungsoo back. His eyes grew wide when he noticed EXO-K transform into their wolf forms. Lay smiled at Kyungsoo before running over to help. Kyungsoo stood up and ran towards Luhan who had crawled away from the fight and towards the house. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him inside.

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo whispered. "Where's Ga Eun?"

"She should be inside." Luhan winced. "I saw her with him."

"Let's go." Kyungsoo grabbed Luhan. "We need to get her before Suho runs away with her."

They headed deeper into the house before stopping outside a door where screams could be heard. Luhan grabbed the door handle and slammed the door open to reveal Ga Eun on the ground while Suho hovered over her.

She turned to look towards the door and a wide smile escaped her lips. Tears ran down her face as she noticed Kyungsoo and Luhan standing there. Just as she stood up to run towards them, Suho grabbed ahold of her and wrapped his arms around her before placing the knife against . 

"I see you made it out alive D.O." Suho smiled. "And you too Luhan."

••••••••••••

"Let go of me!"

"Stop fighting back!

Suho sighed in exasperation as Ga Eun fought against his hold. There was nowhere for her to run since he kept blocking the doors. She kept running away but he always managed to get her. Suho grabbed her hand but she closed her eyes and used all her strength to flip him. She fell back on the ground and reached out to grab the knife that had slid away.

Ga Eun almost had it in her grasp but Suho pulled her back and threw yher towards the wall. His hands trembled as he fought back his transformation and reached down to slip the knife into his pocket. The room seemed to spin as she tried to shake away the pain that rippled through her body. She slithered towards the door but Suho pulled her to the center of the room while he stood over her body. 

He looked up to see the door swing open and D.O and Luhan standing there. Suho watched as Ga Eun made her way over but he snatched her up and placed the knife from his pocket and over .

"I see you made it out alive D.O." He smiled. "And you too Luhan."

"Let her go." Kyungsoo snarled. "I mean it...hyung."

"Hyung?" Suho laughed. "You have no right to call me that."

"Ga Eun." Luhan stared at Ga Eun. "Are you hurt?"

"No." She shook her head. "What about you? Are you okay?"

"Of course she's fine." Suho tightened his grasp on the knife which made her flinch. "I've been taking real good care of her."

"Just let her go." Kyungsoo smiled. "And we can finally have the fight we've been dying to do."

"I don't want to fight anymore." 

"Neither do we." Luhan stepped forwards. "Let's just end this and go our separate ways."

"How?" Suho stepped back. "How will we end this?"

Kyungsoo caught Luhan's eye and slowly nodded his head. He turned back to Suho and began to walk to the side which made Suho focus only on Kyungsoo. Luhan smiled at Ga Eun and motioned with his head for her to duck. She hesitated before nodding her head.

"We'll do what you want." Kyungsoo smiled. "Whatever you feel is necessary."

Ga Eun flew to the ground when Suho threw her towards the wall. There was a loud thud and she sat up in time to see Suho the knife into Luhan's body before pulling it out. Kyungsoo ran over to Suho and gasped when the knife goes inside him as well. He manages to pull the knife out of him before throwing it away. Kyungsoo ed his hand inside of Suho and hurls him towards the ground before knocking him out.

"Luhan!?" She screamed as she ran over to him. "Oh god. Please don't die on me!"

Luhan coughed up some blood and winced when he felt her hand applying pressure on his wound. Kyungsoo rushed over and placed his own hand on top of hers and turned to face her. His own wound wouldn't stop dripping blood but he refused to do anything about it. He pulled away Ga Eun's hand and placed his hands on either side of her face.

"I need you to go and get help." Kyungsoo whispered. "I need you to get Kris."

"I-I-I can't." She sobbed. "I can't leave you and Luhan alone."

"Ga Eun?" Luhan turned to look at her. "I'll be fine."

"No. I won't go."

"Remember when I mentioned marriage?" He chuckled. "And I said that I would rather marry Kyungsoo?" He reached out to grab your hand. "I didn't mean it."

"Thank god." Kyungsoo mumbled under his breath.

"I knew you didn't mean it." A soft chuckle escaped her lips. "I'm not stupid."

"Let me just look at you before you go." Luhan brushed away her tears. "I want to see you in the final hour of my life... to lie in your arms as I take my last breath."

"That won't happen." She shook her head. "I'll be back before anything happens."

Kyungsoo pulled Ga Eun away slightly and nodded towards the door. She ran towards it before noticing the knife lying besides it. She swept it off the floor and ran outside to look for the others. Her eyes grew wide when she noticed the bodies of both groups lying on the ground. They were still alive, all of them, but healing slowly. She noticed a familar set of blonde locks and ran towards it before she heard her name being called.

"Ga Eun!" Luhan screamed. "Run!"

Ga Eun turned towards the sound and noticed Suho walking towards her. He kept flinching as he stepped closer from the big gash across his stomach. Suho stood in front of her and smiled as she raised the knife at him.

"Don't come any closer." She threatened. "I mean it."

"It's not going to end so easily Ga Eun." Suho shook his head. "It will never end easily."

Suho reached out to grab her but she the knife inside his stomach. He flung Ga Eun onto the ground as he pulled the knife out. Her body shook in fear as his body began to tremble. The familar yellow eyes stared at her in rage and he began to transform. Movements caught her eye and Kyungsoo and Luhan stood by the door. Blood kept dripping down and they fell to the ground. Moans were heard and she noticed the other members of EXO-K moving as they stood up.

She stood up and turned to look at Kris who was slowly moving around. The knife was still nearby and she dashed to it but it was too late. Suho reached it before Ga Eun and the dark forest shook as she let out a loud and painful scream. 

Suho had bitten her on the shoulder and she fell.

"Ga Eun!" Luhan and Kyungsoo screamed. "No!"

The members of EXO-K stood up in time and limped towards her. She kept screaming out in pain as blood poured out of her. Tears kept falling as she felt strong arms pick her up. 

"Take her away." Suho whispered. "They won't be able to catch up."

Chanyeol's face was the last thing she saw before the agonzing pain forced her to close her eyes. She kept hearing screams but ultimately she knocked out.

••••••••••••

"They should be awake by now."

"They're slowly healing."

Lay and Xiumin looked up at Kris who kept pacing back and forth. They had fought against EXO-K and both groups had managed to fall. Unlike EXO-M who healed slowly since they were half-demons, EXO-K had the advantage since they were full werewolves. They were ready to fight once again but Ga Eun was taken away after being bitten. Kyungsoo and Luhan had started to chase after her but succumbed to their wounds. They had fallen unconscious due to the loss of blood. They didn't know how long it would take them to fully heal.

"What should we do when they wake up?" Chen whispered. "They're probably long gone."

"We need to make sure they heal first." Tao murmured. "That would be best."

"We have no other choice." Kris agreed. "We just have to wait until they wake up."

The group looked up when Kyungsoo and Luhan stirred. They opened their eyes to stare at the members who sighed in relief. Automatically they stood up and ran towards the forest where Ga Eun was last seen. Kris and Lay pulled Kyungsoo and Luhan back and watched when they fell to the floor sobbing.

"She's dying." Luhan sobbed. "She was bleeding too much."

"They're going to hurt her." Kyungsoo gasped. "They're going to kill her."

They stood up again and tried to fight against their grasp but were still too weak to do anything. They looked up at the other members and covered their faces as they sobbed their hearts out.

Ga Eun was bitten and gone.

••••••••••••

"What should we do?"

"She's losing too much blood."

"Just give it some time."

Suho stared passively at her body as she kept shivering and . She kept thrashing around and her head kept hitting the hardwood floor. Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept wiping away at the sweat on her body while Sehun and Kai kept watch.

"Is she...?"

"Yeah."

They stood up when they noticed the hair on her body growing thicker and her eyes shifting from brown to yellow. They knew what was happening and there was nothing you could do.

Ga Eun was transforming.

"Just a little bit longer and she'll feel all better." Suho murmured. "Then the pain will go away."

Sehun and Kai stepped closer when her whimpers suddenly stopped. The large bite on her shoulder began to close slowly and the bleeding stopped. Her skin grew paler as her nails went back to normal. They gasped slightly when they noticedher yellow eyes staring back at them.

"Where am I?" Ga Eun whispered. "Who are you?"

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

 

»LEAVE COMMENTS GUYS!

So I finally finished the story. Don't hate me guys. I had planned the story since I first started writing Untamed. Am I a bad author for not ending it with the sequel? Of course I am! And I don't care! So yeah, I might make a sequel (Well more than likely I will but I still need opinions.)

COMMENT AWAY! UPVOTE! PLEASE!?

OH! I really hope to get some feedback guys. I am writing for you after all. Anyways I would like to wish everyone Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to everyone! Best wishes from a trolling writer! ^^