The Beach

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter ten

 The Beach

 

________________________________________

 

"What the hell is this!?" Chanyeol yelled. "Are those bugs!?"

Suho reached out and grabbed the weird snacks that Chanyeol was pointing at. He began to laugh as Baekhyun and Kai ran away, screaming their heads off as Suho began to chase after them. Chanyeol and Sehun held onto each other as Suho approached them, their bodies trembling.

"Hyung!" Sehun screamed. "Stop!"

"Go away!" Chanyeol yelled. "Go away now!"

Suho fell to the floor as he shook, his body trembling from laughing so much. Chanyeol and Sehun glared at him before searching for Kai and Baekhyun. They quickly rely to watch Suho eating the snacks he had grabbed.

"It's good actually." He smiled. "There's a certain taste to it."

"You're disgusting." Baekhyun sneered. "Disgusting."

"Hyung, you need to stop playing games." Kai shuddered.

"We're having fun aren't we?" Suho asked. "Live a little."

"Can we eat something that doesn't look like it can cause a disease?" Sehun asked. "I'm starving."

"You're always hungry." Kai chuckled.

Suho nodded his head and stood up, cracking his back as he wrapped his arm around Sehun. They began to walk around, laughing and joking as they stared at the marketplace. Chanyeol forced everyone to enter a small restaurant, jumping up and down in excitement.

"It smells amazing." He sighed. "Delicious."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly sat down and ordered, their Mandarin cringe worthy but still understandable. Kai and Sehun began to play around, their laughter filling up the restaurant. Suho took a deep breath and yawned, his muscles tired.

"Grandpa?" Kai asked. "Everything okay?"

"Yah!" Suho snapped, throwing a napkin at Kai. "I'm still alive and kicking."

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun looked up. "You don't want to take a nap."

"Make fun of me all you want." Suho snorted. "Who else is paying for the food?"

"We're sorry." Chanyeol bowed. "Please don't get mad."

"That's more like it."

The food soon arrived and they began to eat, fighting as they tried to take each other's food. Sehun finished before everyone else did and smiled when Suho gave him his food. They soon headed outside and towards a nearby park, patting their stomachs.

"I'm tired." Kai sighed. "I want to take a nap."

"Me too." Chanyeol nodded.

"What do you want to do now?" Baekhyun asked, lying down. "Any plans?"

"Should we go hunting?" Sehun brightened. "We can practice for a bit."

"I don't think we can." Suho shook his head. "It's too risky."

"Why?" Sehun frowned. "There's enough trees to cover us."

"We don't know the land well enough." Suho answered. "We're not back home."

"We should play a game." Baekhyun sat up. "Something fun and exciting."

"Should we?" Chanyeol grinned. "For old times sake?"

"Hyung!" Kai cried out. "Please?"

"Just one round." Suho stood up. "No rules."

••••••••••••

"Ga Eun. Wake up."

Ga Eun felt someone wrap their arms around her as they lifted her up. Her eyes opened slightly to reveal Kris carrying her, a wide smile on his face as he dropped her into the water. Kris laughed as Ga Eun kicked and screamed before standing up.

"Good morning!" Tao yelled, jumping up and down.

"Yah!" She screamed. "What are you doing!?"

Kris let her go again and she fell into the water, her eyes wild with anger. She turned to see Tao, Chen, Lay and Xiumin holding onto D.O and Luhan who stared back at her. Kris ran away as Ga Eun chased after him, falling onto the sand as she jumped onto his back. She reached out and grabbed Luhan and D.O, a wide smirk on her face.

"That's not fair!" Chen cried out. "She's a girl!"

"Aren't you one too? I'm not the only one."

"Yah!" Chen pointed. "You want to go?"

"Try!" She laughed. "I'll still win."

Tao and Xiumin had to hold back Chen as he tried to grab her. Kris and Lay fell to the floor laughing as she circled Chen, pretending to box with him. D.O and Luhan clapped and cheered as she egged him on.

"Let's battle it out then?" Kris called out. "Have a bit of fun?"

"How?" Tao asked, laughing. "Chen and Ga Eun are enough for me."

"Luhan, D.O, Lay and Ga Eun are a team." Xiumin said. "Kris, Tao, Chen and I are a team." He looked around, "How does that sound?"

"What are we playing?" Ga Eun asked. "Do I have to run a lot?"

"That's the point of the game." Chen rolled his eyes.

"Let's capture the flag." Lay smiled. "That's better."

"Okay." Kris nodded his head. "But I don't want any complaints when you get out."

"Fine!" D.O shouted. "Let's do this!"

Luhan and D.O pulled Ga Eun behind them while Lay stood by her side. She watched as Lay took off his shirt and raised it, indicating that he was the flag. She looked down at his firm and lean muscles before looking away, blushing deeply. Tao slipped off his own shirt and raised it before winking at her.

"Ready."

"Set."

"Go!"

Luhan and D.O rushed forwards and started chasing after Chen and Kris. Lay grabbed Ga Eun's hand and ran away, watching as Tao and Xiumin chased after them. Luhan managed to catch Chen by knocking him to the ground, laughing loudly as Chen began to throw sand at his face.

D.O was knocked over by Kris who used his height to his advantage. He began to kick and scream when Kris stood up and held him down with his foot, throwing his arms up in victory.

"Hurry up!" Lay screamed. "Luhan!"

Lay stopped running and smiled at Ga Eun before climbing the patio deck and running to where Luhan was. She stood frozen as Tao and Xiumin stood in front of her, a wide smile on their faces.

"Ga Eun, who do you want to take down?" Tao asked. "Me or Xiumin gege."

"Pick between you two." She sighed. "I'm tired from running so much."

"You're giving up already?" Xiumin laughed.

"I need to start exercising. I can't take it."

Tao and Xiumin turned around when they saw Kris being carried between Luhan and Lay. They couldn't help but laugh as they tossed him into the water, waves making its way towards them. Xiumin and Tao ran towards Luhan and Lay before Xiumin fell to the floor, his face smashing onto the sand. He looked up to see Ga Eun smiling and waving, her foot by his own.

"You lose." She chuckled.

"Not really." Xiumin laughed. "You lose too."

Xiumin grabbed her foot and pulled her onto the ground, laughing as she landed on her back. Ga Eun sat up and began to smack Xiumin, grabbing his arm and pulling it into a lock.

"Yah!" Tao screamed. "You just left me alone!?"

"Run!" Xiumin yelled back as he rolled over, flinging her aside. "We can still win!"

Tao ran towards Luhan and jumped on him, holding into a headlock before letting him go. Lay and Tao soon faced each other, smiling widely as they attacked each other. Xiumin grabbed her and held Ga Eun in a lock, her arm between his legs.

She struggled to escape before stopping. Xiumin let go when he noticed her body go stiff. He pulled her up so he could face her when he noticed her expression. She curled into a ball and began to rock back and forth.

"Ga Eun?" Xiumin asked. "Are you okay?"

"Don't you here that?" She whispered. "Didn't you hear that?"

"Here what?" 

Before she could answer, his eyes narrowed when he heard something from the forest nearby. Xiumin looked up to see Luhan and D.O by his side as they stared alongside him. They turned to look back at Ga Eun when they heard her speak.

"Howling."  Ga Eun sobbed. "They're howling."

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

» Please leave many comments and don't forget to UPVOTE! I hope everyone is enjoying the story. Comment away and let me know what you think so far!