Notes

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter nineteen 

 Notes

 

________________________________________

 

"Is she okay?"

"I think so."

Luhan looked down to see Ga Eun wrap her arms tightly around herself. He looked up to see Kyungsoo staring wide eyed when she began to shiver. Wordlessly he covered her body with his sweater before placing his hand on her forehead. Luhan did the same and his eyes narrowed when she crawled into a tiny ball.

"You don't think?" Luhan frowned. "Is she dreaming again?"

"Why would she?" Kyungsoo shook his head. "There shouldn't be any reason."

"Maybe she's sick?" Luhan murmured before resting his head on top of hers. He wrapped his arms around and started to hum softly. Luhan winced slightly when she cuddled closer to him and placed her cold hands on his warm stomach.

"I'm not dreaming." She whispered. "I just feel a little cold."

"Are you sure?" Kyungsoo kissed her forehead. "We can get off  to get some medicine."

"Yeah." Ga Eun pulled away from Luhan to snuggle closer to Kyungsoo. "I'm fine."

"That's good." Kyungsoo smiled. "I thought you were dreaming again."

"No. I guess I got cold."

She rolled herr eyes when she felt Luhan lay his body on top of hers. Kyungsoo tried to pull him off of but in the end gave up once he noticed his expression. She looked up and forced him to sit up when she cried out in pain. Instead Ga Eun grabbed his hand and Kyungsoo's to make sure neither one would feel left out.

"I think we should make a schedule." Luhan grinned widely. "I think that would be fair."

"Don't tell me?" Kyungsoo stared at Luhan. "You should get more days because you were first."

"Exactly."

"Then that's not fair."

"Life isn't fair."

"Stop." Ga Eun held out her hand. "Why aren't you asking for my opinion?"

"Because you'll agree with us anyway." Luhan smiled. "You love me enough to say yes to everything I say."

"Then what does that make me?" Kyungsoo pouted. "A third wheel?"

"It makes you my little bit-" 

"Yah!" She interrupted Luhan. "Who says that you can do whatever you want?"

"I can't?"

"Of course not."

Ga Eun let go of Luhan's hand and squished herself closer to Kyungsoo. He smirked at Luhan when he embraced her tightly. Luhan took a deep breath and held out his hand to show that he surrendered. He held out his hand and motioned for her to take it.

"He's lying to you." Kyungsoo whispered in her ear. "He's using his good looks against you."

"I know." She mumbled. "I won't let him get to me."

"Ga Eun-ah!" Luhan pretended to cry. "I thought you loved me."

"Don't budge." Kyungsoo wrapped his arms tighter. "He's using his puppy eyes."

"I can't." She pretended to go blind. "It's effective!"

"Resist! Resist him!"

"Ga Eun!" Luhan began to poke her cheek. "I wubb you so much!"

"Come here." She held out her arms. "I lost."

"You ." Kyungsoo moaned as he let go of her. "Both of you ."

"You're just a sore loser." Luhan stuck out his tongue. "You don't have my charms."

"Like I need them at all." Kyungsoo smirked. "I also have something over her."

"And what would that be?"

Kyungsoo looked down at Ga Eun and started to lean closer to her face. His eyes bore into her own and he began to caress her face lightly with his fingers. His plump lips were dangerously close to but he pulled back slightly when he heard her heart pound against her chest. He smiled softly when his fingers fluttered over her lips.

"I love you." Kyungsoo murmured. "I mean it."

"Really?" She blushed. "Me too."

"Oh." Luhan nodded. "You're good. Very good."

"I have to go to the bathroom!" Ga Eun stood up. "I'll be back."

She awkwardly smiled at Luhan and Kyungsoo before making her way to the bathroom stall. She could feel their eyes on her as they stood up staighter to see her more clearly. She quickly found the bathroom and stepped inside before she began to fan herself.

"Aish." Ga Eun sighed. "These damn hormones."

••••••••••••

"I. Don't. Understand. Anything. You. Are. Saying."

Sehun rolled his eyes when a young boy began to speak again, this time slower and clearer. Knowing he still wouldn't understand anything, he wordlessly handed over pen and paper. His eyes widened when he saw the large Chinese characters on the sheet. Sehun waved the boy to leave and settled himself with the Korean-Chinese dictionary.

"This better be important." He hissed. "I'm wasting precious beauty sleep."

Without further ado, he slowly began to work to decipher the hidden message. Normally it would have taken someone within a few minutes to figure it out but knowing Sehun, the job took much more longer. After struggling, he finally managed to figure it out.

'I like your blonde hair.'

"I quit." Sehun murmured. "I honestly quit."

He slowly crumpled up the paper and threw it onto the floor without thinking. His eyes landed on a girl with long dark hair and a light green dress. She bent down to pick up the piece of paper and slipped it into her sweater pocket. Before Sehun could say or do anything, the young boy came back and handed Sehun a stick full of weird looking meat.

"Fine." Sehun forced a smile. "You like my hair."

••••••••••••

Suho stared outside the window while holding onto a cup of coffee. He had decided to stay in Beijing instead of going to search just in case he found something here. He was beginning to lose hope since none of the members had called him.

Suho sat down in a nearby chair and stared at the large city that rivaled Seoul. He took a deep breath before slipping a hand inside his pocket to pull out Ga Eun's picture.

"Have you changed?" He whispered. "Or do you still look the same?"

He looked up when he heard his cellphone ring and he dashed to get it. Suho's eyes widened when he saw Baekhyun's number on the screen. Quickly, he answered and sat down on the bed.

"Sehun got lost."

"That idiot."

"I finally got here." Baekhyun yawned. "It's not that pretty."

"She's not there?"

"I don't think so." 

"Just stay there a bit more." Suho ran his hand through his hair. "You need to make sure."

"Fine." Baekhyun agreed. "I'll call you later."

"Bye."

Suho threw his phone onto the bed and grabbed his jacket. He reached out for the city map and slipped out the door. Suho shut the door just as his phone rang and quickly went to voicemail.

1 missed call from Sehun.

••••••••••••

"Are we almost there yet?" Ga Eun sighed when she sat down in her seat.

Luhan looked outside and smiled. "We'll be there in less than 15 minutes."

"Are you sure?" Kyungsoo looked down at the map. "It doesn't say it on here."

"Of course I know." Luhan rolled his eyes. "I'm Chinese."

"Whatever."

"Oh! I have something." She reached into her pocket. "I found it on the floor."

"You pick things up from the floor?" Kyungsoo sighed. "Aren't you too old for that?"

"I am helping the earth." Ga Eun held jer head up high. "I am fighting against litterers? Littering people?"

"That's nice of you." Luhan gave Kyungsoo a dirty look. "More people should be like you."

She handed Luhan the slip of paper before giving him a peck on the lips. Kyungsoo crossed his arms before smiling once she gave him a peck as well. Luhan looked up at her and chuckled softly before ruffling her hair.

"Were you practicing your writing?"

"No." Ga Eun innocently shook her head. "Why?"

"It looks like a five year old wrote it." Luhan giggled. 

"What does it say?" Kyungsoo looked over her shoulder. "Is it dirty?"

"I like your blonde hair." Luhan looked up. "That's what it says."

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

» Please leave many comments and don't forget to UPVOTE! NO SILENT READERS! THANK YOU TO MY REGULAR COMMENTERS AS WELL! The fun will be starting soon! Who else is excited!?