Plans

The Wolves: Hunted

 Chapter twenty-four 

 Plans

 

________________________________________

 

"I think we should have ordered more."

"How does it all fit inside of her?"

"What?" Ga Eun snapped. "You've never seen a girl eat?"

Xiumin and Chen shook their heads as they gawked wide eyed at her. They looked down to see the food almost gone. Luhan shook his head as she grabbed his plate and began to eat his food. Kyungsoo wordlessly patted her back as she began to choke from all the food. Kris and Tao ate faster once they realized that she would be after their food as well. Lay chuckled as she looked up at him and smiled.

"Please?"

"I don't think we have a lot of food left." Lay smirked. "You really want more?"

"Yeah." Ga Eun noddded as she spread her arms wide. "A lot more."

"Fine." Lay stood up. "I'll go make some food."

"I'll come with too." Kyungsoo stood up. "You'll need my help."

Kyungsoo trailed after Lay as he walked towards the kitchen. Xiumin and Chen wrinkled their noses as she burped quietly as she ate. She looked up to give them a dirty look before going back towards the food.

"Luhan is really lucky." Chen shook his head. "Really lucky."

"Why? Are you trying to be funny?"

"No." Xiumin shook his hands. "We're serious."

"What?" Luhan smiled. "Why am I lucky?"

"How can a girl look so beautiful while she's eating?" Chen forced a smile. "I'm stunned by her beauty."

"Exactly." Xiumin nodded. "Ga Eun looks gorgeous when she stuffs food inside ."

"Thank you." She smiled. "That was very sweet of you."

"Anything for you." Chen and Xiumin winked. "We're at your service."

Ga Eun looked up to see Lay and Kyungsoo step out of the kitchen with trays in their hands. Kyungsoo wordlessly handed her a pill before going back to his food. Luhan brushed back her hair as she ate to make sure it wouldn't bother her.

"Is Ga Eun sick?" Luhan looked down at the pill in her hands. "What's it for?"

"Just in case she gets indigestion." Kyungsoo shrugged. "I'm not taking care of her if she gets sick."

"I love you too." She rolled her eyes. "I didn't know I had someone who loved me that much."

"That's Luhans' job." Kyungsoo blinked. "I just feed you."

"Yah." Tao spoke up. "That's not fair to Ga Eun."

"You have to take care of her as well." Kris nodded. "Just because you feed her doesn't mean that you love her."

"Lay will feed me if you don't." Ga Eun gave Kyungsoo a look. "Am I right?"

"Hate to break it to you." Lay smirked. "But you're going to have to make your mate cook for you."

"Mate?" Kyungsoos' wide eyed grew even bigger. He turned to look at her before coughing. "Me?"

"Who else am I talking about?" Lay nodded. "It's you."

Kyungsoo turned to look at Luhan before staring down at his lap. Luhan shrugged as he rested his head on her lap before closing his eyes. She reached out to grab Kyungsoo's hand and smiled widely at him before eating again.

"Of course." She smiled. "Kyungsoo cooks better than you."

"If you say so." Lay stood up before heading towards the stairs.

Xiumin and Chen managed to steal some of her food before running upstairs and into their rooms. Tao and Kris finished and headed towards the living room to watch some tv.

"Luhan." Ga Eun asked. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Xiumin wants to go play soccer." Luhan opened his eyes. "Why?"

"Again?"

"Yeah. The weather's nice outside."

"Don't you get sick of playing? It seems pretty boring."

"Ga Eun." Kyungsoo spoke up. "There's always time for soccer."

"Amen to that." Luhan laughed as he gave Kyungsoo a high five.

She rolled her eyes as she stood up and walked towards the living room. Luhan winced in pain as his head landed with a loud thud onto the floor. Kyungsoo tried to stifle his laughter but his hearty laugh was heard throughout the house. Tao and Kris made room for her on the couch and smiled when they noticed Luhan's and Kyungsoo's expressions.

"What did you do this time?" Kris asked. "Ga Eun doesn't seem too pleased."

"We're going to play soccer tomorrow." Luhan sighed. "Remember?"

"Is everyone going?" She turned to look at Kris. "Even you too?"

"Yeah." Kris nodded. "Everyone's going."

"Why?"

"Because soccer is fun and you don't like having fun." Tao answered before catching the pillow Ga Eun threw at him.

"But I thought you were a basketball man Kris oppa." She frowned. "So no one's staying home?"

"Nope." Xiumin and Chen slipped inside the room. "Even Lay's going."

Luhan blinked innocently at Ga Eun as he laid down besides her. She smirked when he managed to push off Tao and Kris off the couch and watched as they landed on the floor besides Chen and Xiumin. Kyungsoo sat in front of her and rested his back on her legs. The room was silent until Chen spoke up.

"But who's going to take care of Ga Eun when we're gone?"

"I can take care of myself." She crossed her arms. "I have mad ninja skills."

"Who told you that lie?" Chen shook his head. "I bet you couldn't even hurt a fly."

"I managed to beat you and Tao up."

"Oh." Tao whispered. "This is going to get good."

"Should I go make some popcorn?" Kris murmured. "I sense another fight."

"Just wait a little bit." Xiumin shook his head. "Luhan and Kyungsoo won't let her do anything stupid."

Ga Eun gave Chen a dirty look before her hands closed into fists. Luhan and Kyungsoo sensed that she was about to explode and grabbed her hands to make her calm down. Chen gave her a look of triumph and went back to watch tv.

"But where's Lay?" Luhan spoke up to break the silence. "He should be here with us."

"I think he's practicing." Xiumin yawned. "As usual."

"Why?" Ga Eun asked. "He's practically perfect."

"That's what Ga Eun should do." Chen smiled mischiveously. "She needs to practice."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

"You ." She stuck out her tongue.

"You even more!" Chen turned to look at Luhan. "And you know what I'm talking about!" His eyes grew darker. "I can hear everything."

"Yah!" Kyungsoo and Luhan screamed. "Take it back!"

"Oh god." Kris laughed out loud. "I'm glad Lay isn't here."

"My stomach!" Tao cried out. "It hurts!"

"I can't breathe!" Xiumin screamed. "I can't breathe!"

"What's going on?" Lay stepped inside the room. "Why shouldn't I be here?"

"You better apologize." Kyungsoo growled. "I'm giving you until three."

"Once I get my hands on you Chen." Luhan threatened. "You're dead."

"One." Kyungsoo began.

"Two." Luhan smiled.

"Three!"

Tao, Kris and Lay made way for Ga Eun as she ran towards Chen. Xiumin grabbed Luhan and Kyungsoo and laughed as Chen tried running upstairs. She had managed to land on Chen's back and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

"Let go!"

"Apologize!"

"No!" Chen screamed. "I hate you!"

"I hate you too!" Ga Eun yelled. "Now apologize!"

••••••••••••

"Hyung?" Sehun yawned slightly. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry." Suho smiled. "I-I decided to walk for a bit."

"What did you bring?"

Suho looked down at the small envelope in his hands and shrugged as he walked towards the kitchen. He took out the small containers that were in the bag he had brought. Suho looked up and whistled for the rest of the members to come and eat.

"I didn't know what everyone wanted so I brought some of everything." Suho smiled. "Eat up."

Sehun nodded and went to wake up the other members before sitting down to eat. Once everyone was eating and quiet, Suho cleared his throat and awkwardly smiled.

"I'm going to go out for a while tomorrow." Suho murmured. "Does anyone want to come?"

"I was thinking of taking the kids out to practice in the woods tomorrow." Chanyeol smiled. "Is that fine?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Where were you planning on going?" Baekhyun looked up. "Anywhere important?"

"Not really." Suho shook his head. "Just for a walk."

"I want to practice a bit." Kai smiled. "I'm a bit rusty."

"I can go with you hyung." Sehun nonchalantly said. "I don't mind."

"Are you sure?" Suho turned to look at Sehun. "You can go with the others if you want."

"No." Sehun smiled. "I want to see what hyung is planning on doing."

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

»So I have decided to continue writing the story. I've never felt happier than when so many of you readers commented. I felt so bad for being a terrible author that I decided I should give it a go. Updates might be slow due to the fact that I have to plan out the story a bit more. The fun will be in the next chapter. I can tell you that much. So don't forget to comment and upvote as well!

 

»AUTHOR-NIM LOVES YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

 

»Also, I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I was almost done when my computer froze and I lost everything. So this chapter is pretty crappy and I apologize :(

 

»P.S I managed to block the people who have been harrassing me so I hope that I won't be having any problems anytime soon ^^