Thank You

Life As Treble

 

Min mi's POV
I woke up pretty energized today. Yesterday I skipped school because I was still weak. I'm fine today just that my left hand wasn't in good condition. I had a hard time showering and changing but I'm good. A little injury isn't gonna stop me. I walked downstairs and sat on a chair. Zico oppa prepared breakfast this time.
 
On the table there were samgyetang(chicken soup),
 
 
gyeranmalyee(rolled egg),
 
porridge
 
and fried vegetables.
 
"Oppa you don't have to cook so much you know" I told him.
 
"You are sick and you have to eat a lot" he sternly said.
 
"Fine" I pouted. I was about to take my own food, when my plate was snatched away by Zico oppa.
 
"Give me my plate!" I whined.
 
"I'll get food for you" Oppa said.
 
"I can do it myself" I sulked.
 
"With an injured hand? No way. I'll do it" Oppa then put food on my plate and even fed me.
 
"OPPA! IM NOT A CHILD!" I yelled.
 
"To me you are~ Baby sister~" oppa teased. I glared at him then laughed at his personality.
 
"Sis, you are bipolar" he looked freaked out.
 
"I'm proud of it" I winked.
 
After I finished eating, I went out of the house only to be carried by oppa into his car. I couldn't do anything so I let him be. We reached SCA. I kissed oppa's cheek and got out off the car.
 
"Bye Min mi!" oppa waved and I waved back.
 
 
Skip to first period~
 
Min mi's POV
I can't believe PE was first. I mean it's not that I hate it. It's just that it was a bad timing. Today was dodgeball. Melody unnies and Jenny told me to stay out of the game but I loved sports. My classmates were divided into two teams. Me, Jenny, and Ri ah unnie were in one, while Hae rin unnie, Sun young unnie was in the other team with Teentop. I spotted Ljoe oppa and waved at him only to be ignored. I pouted then went to my team.
 
"Hey Min mi, what happened to your hand?" Chaejin softly took my hand and I winced.
 
"You okay?" he asked worried.
 
"I'm fine oppa. Just got injured" I smiled making sure he believed me.
 
"Okay then good luck" he winked.
 
"Thanks oppa" I giggled.
 
The game finally started and we were playing like we were fighting in the Olympics. I was good at sports, fortunately.
I was throwing balls randomly everywhere. My left hand suddenly started throbbing and hurting. I just ignored the pain and continued playing. I was too concentrated on throwing that i didn't realize a ball was coming towards me. I dodged it luckily but, it hit my left hand softly on the exact spot of my injury. I winced softly hoping no one heard it.
 
Jenny POV
I heard Min mi unnie wince and went to her.
 
"Unnie, are you okay?" I asked.
 
"I'm fine" she said. I gave her the 'dont-you-lie-to-me-face' and she sighed.
 
"A ball hit my right hand" Min mi unnie pouted.
 
"ARE YOU OKAYY?!!" I shouted.
 
"Maknae, not too loud! Im fine!" she whispered.
 
"Be careful unnie, I'm watching you" I glared at her.
 
"Fine maknae" she stuck her tongue out.
 
Chaejin POV
I heard Jenny asking Min mi whether she was okay.. * I wonder whats wrong?*
 
I walked to Min mi and slid my arm around her waist.
 
"Yah oppa, what are you doing?" she pushed my arm.
 
"What happened?" I looked at her.
 
"N-nothing.." she stared at the ground. *Something's not right*
 
"Okay, bye Min mi" I walked away.
 
Ljoe POV
I didn't mean to ignore Min mi. It's just I got jealous. I know I'm selfish. She doesn't even  know about my feelings and we weren't even a couple. I noticed a bandage on Min mi's hand. *I wonder what happened to her.. What the?! Shes with Chaejin AGAIN??!! I'll show who's boss. I'm gonna win this game* 
 
I grabbed a dodgeball and aimed it at Chaejin. I threw it really hard and fast it was obviously hard to dodge.
 
"Oppa! Watch out!" I heard a familiar voice.
 
Then the same voice screamed in pain. After I recognized the owner to the voice, my eyes widened. *It's n-not.. It c-can't be her. No, no, no* I was afraid to look who I hit the ball with.
 
Min mi POV
I glanced at Ljoe oppa and he seemed really pissed. He grabbed a ball and threw it really fast. It was aimed at Chaejin oppa. He didnt notice it.
 
"Oppa, watch out!" I pushed him out of the way and the ball hit my left hand.
 
"aaahhhhhh" I slightly screamed in pain and fell to the floor clutching my left hand.
 
My hand was throbbing badly and it hurt so much. I felt something wet on my fingers and saw that it was covered with blood. I gasped slightly. The blood was seeping out of the bandage.
 
"Min mi!!" Ri ah and Jenny kneeled beside me in worry.
 
"Someone help her!" Ri ah panicked. Chaejin oppa ran to me and grabbed my shoulders. I winced in pain.
 
"Mianhe, min mi. Are you okay??" he worriedly looked at me. I didn't realize I was crying until Chaejin oppa wiped my tears away.
 
"Don't cry, oppa's here" he tried pacifying me.
 
"H-h-hu-rts" I managed to say.
 
"YAHH LJOE THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" Chaejin scolded Ljoe. Chaejin oppa was pushed by someone and I felt myself being lifted. I couldn't see the person who carried me because my vision was blurry.
 
"Byunghun oppa?" I blurted out.
 
"Hang in there" I heard him say then everything went black.
 
Ljoe POV
*Dammit! Min mi was hit and it was my fault! Seeing her in pain because of me breaks my heart* I finally reached the infirmary and laid her down on the bed. A nurse quickly attended to her and told to go out. I waited nervously outside. *I'm sorry I hurt you Min mi* The nurse came out and said she fainted because of pain and loss of blood. I went in the room and saw her laying down on the bed. She looked very pale but still beautiful as usual. I sat beside her and held her good hand.
 
"Mianhae Min mi.." a tear dropped from my eyes. I kissed her forehead and dozed off. 
 
Min mi POV
I opened my eyes slowly and my head felt a bit dizzy. I looked to my right and saw Ljoe oppa sleeping while holding my hand. I sat up slowly afraid of waking Ljoe oppa up. I winced when I felt pain on my left hand. I guess I woke oppa up because I heard shifting.
 
"Min mi, you're awake" he smiled brightly with a hint of sadness.
 
"What happened??" she asked confused. "I-I hurt you and you fainted" he hung his head low. 
 
"You didnt hurt me Oppa, see I am fine now" I lifted his chin so he was looking at my eyes.
 
My heart skipped a beat when he looked at me but I just shrugged the feeling away.
 
"I'm sorry" he said.  I saw that he had guilt in his eyes. I sighed. The next thing I did surprised him and I surprised myself too. I kissed his cheek and saw him blush.
 
"Now, cheer up oppa. You're not the one who's hurt" I smiled. He grinned and hugged me avoiding my injured hand.
 
"Oppa, do you forgive me now?" I tilted my head.
 
"Of course babo yah.." Ljoe oppa hugged me. Me and him grinned and he released me.
 
"School's over. Let's go" The both of us left school. 
 
 
When I got home, I received a message from Chaejin oppa.
 
 
"Are you okay? Do you wan't me to come over?" - Chaejin
 
"I'm fine Oppa. You don't have to. Thanks anyway :)" - me
 
"Okay, take care <3 Goodnight :* "- Chaejin
 
"OPPA! Night~ :P" - me