School Project

Life As Treble

 

Minmi POV
The teacher announced that we had a project to do *why man? I mean woman, why?* I slouched into my chair.
 
"You guys will partner up into two's. I will choose your partners not you guys" she fiercely looked at us and started calling names in pairs.
 
"Jenny and Niel"
 
"Haerin and Changjo"
 
"Ri ah and Ricky"
 
"Min mi and Chaejin" *AsdfghjklMOTHER?!*
 
"Ljoe and CAP"
 
"Ricky and Sunyoung. These people will be your partners. No complaining" the teacher warned.
 
I looked at Chaejin and he was looking at me while biting his lip. *Oh boy*
 
"Now sit with your partners" the teacher told.
 
Chaejin went to sit beside me and he slung an arm around my shoulder. I scrunched my nose and groaned in my mind. *This day could not get any worse* 
 
Ljoe POV
*MIN MI WITH CHAE JIN?! WHY?! SAEM?!! WAE?????!!!!!!!! THAT BASTARD! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I couldn't take it so I listened to their conversation. I was clenching my hands real hard.
 
Minmi POV
I suddenly had an urge to look at Ljoe oppa so I glanced at him. He looked..... Scary.... *wonder what's wrong with him*
 
"Hey babe, wanna do our project at my house?" Chae jin was flirting with me.
 
"I am not your babe and no freaking way! We're doing it at my house!" I was pissed obviously.
 
"Does that mean you are inviting me to your house?" he wiggled his eyebrows leaning closer.
 
"You freak! I have to, for our project" I hissed and pushed his face away. Chae jin FINALLY stopped flirting and we concentrated on our project.
 
Ljoe POV
*Damn you Chae jin. Ugghh I hate this feeling! Dang it!* Ljoe clenched his fist and tightened his jaw.
 
CAP POV
I knew Ljoe was jealous about Min mi and Chae jin. So obvious. You should see the look in his eyes when he looks at her. *Lover boy* I smirked. 
 
Min mi's POV 
School was over and I invited Chaejin to my house.
 
"Come in" I led him into my house.
 
"Whoa you're loaded!" he seemed surprised.
 
"Stop staring let's get started with the project. The living room is on the right and the fridge is on the left. I'm gonna change" I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I changed into a black tank top and white shorts and went downstairs.
 
"Chaejin ah, where are you?" I looked for him.
 
"In the kitchen" he answered. I went to the kitchen and saw Chaejin. Chaejin turned around and his jaw dropped. I waved my hand infront of his face and he finally snapped out of his thoughts.
 
"You look hot Min mi. You sure you're not a model?" he asked.
 
"U-uhm.. T-thanks??" I said unsure. 
 
Chaejin POV
I turned around and saw Min mi wearing only a tank top and shorts. *Is she trying to ?! I didn't know she was this hot- What the heck am I thinking?! Why would she wear that in front of a guy with raging hormones?! Snap out of it Chaejin! Pabo..*
 
Min mi's POV
*Okay.. That was weird..* Chaejin oppa started acting all weird and awkward around me.
 
"Chaejin let's get started" I laid down the things we needed for our project on the table.
 
We took around 2 hours to complete the project. I actually found out more things about Chaejin oppa. Yes, I'm calling him oppa because he's older than me. He wasn't that bad actually. He was still a flirt but he was super friendly. I cooked spaghetti carbonara for dinner.
 
 
We ate together while chatting happily.
 
"Whoa you can even cook well!" Chaejin oppa exclaimed.
 
"Thanks oppa" I smiled. 
 
I noticed that he had a little sauce on his cheek.
 
"You have something on your cheek" I pointed it out.
 
"Where?" he wiped his cheek but missed the spot.
 
"I'll do it for you" I took a napkin and leaned forward to wipe his cheek. From an angle, it looked as if we were kissing. I wiped the sauce and sat back down. 
 
After that, I heard something falling outside my door. I went to the door and opened it. I saw a flower pot on the floor. *Was someone here??* I thought.
 
"What's wrong Min mi?" Chaejin oppa approached me.
 
"It looks like someone was here just now" I said.
 
"Hmm maybe they got lost or something" Oppa guessed.
 
"Possibly" I said.
 
"See you at school Min mi. Goodnight" he hugged me.
 
"Bye oppa" I hugged him back and he left. I then heard shuffling noises.
 
"Anyone there?" I asked.
 
*Must be an animal* I went back in the house. I went to my bedroom and laid on my bed. My phone beeped and I checked my phone.
 
~~~~~ POV
I was heading to Min mi's house because I wanted to ask her to accompany me to buy ice cream. I was about to ring the doorbell when I saw two figures. I peeped at the window and saw.. 
 
*MIN MI KISSING CHAEJIN????!!! WADAFUQ IS THIS?! NO WAY! ARE THEY TOGETHER?!* I accidentally knocked over a flower pot and quickly hid behind a trashcan. I heard Min mi and Chaejin talking. *She now calls him oppa huh?* I even saw them hugging. Jealousy took over me. After Chaejin left, I wanted to talk to Min mi but I just ran away. I took out my phone and texted Min mi
 
"I see you enjoyed his kiss.. ;)" 
 
I actually wanted to write..
"WHY DID YOU KISS HIM?! DON'T YOU KNOW I LIKE YOU!" 
But that was crazy. She doesn't even know that I liked her and I'm not sure about her feelings. I sighed then went back home and plopped on my bed and slept straight away.
 
Min mi's POV
I checked the message.
 
"I see you enjoyed his kiss ;)" - Ljoe oppa
 
*Kiss?? What kiss?* I was confused.
 
"What do you mean kiss Ljoe oppa?" -me
 
He did not reply. I got tired of waiting then went to sleep.