I'm Sorry

Life As Treble

 

 
 
Min mi's POV
 
*I'm nothing to you then I guess I could leave the world....*
 
I stood at the edge of a tall building. I took a deep breath and braced myself. *Goodbye* a tear rolled down my cheek. I closed my eyes and let myself fall. 
 
Blood was seen everywhere and a familiar girl was lying on the floor, dead....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Min mi's POV
That was what I wouldn't want to see happen. I kept walking and walking going somewhere. My feet were sore but I wouldn't stop until I reached my destination. I finally reached the playground that I always liked. *Its been really long since I've been here* I was sitting on a swing. Swinging myself back and forth slowly and my legs were dangling above the ground. I closed my eyes tightly remembering what happened before and tears started streaming down my face. I couldn't forget it. The fact that Ljoe would use me......
 
"Min... Mi?" someone called me. That voice.. My eyes widened and I stood up. I turned around to see oppa looking disappointed.
 
"Ljoe?" I said.
 
Ljoe POV
"Ljoe?" she said.
 
My heart sank when she said my name without 'oppa'. She always calls me oppa but after the incident, she didn't. I frowned and stepped closer to her. Min mi was not moving.. I guess she was afraid to move. She usually backs away when I move closer to her. 
 
"What are you doing here?" she tried to sound calm but I knew she was hurt a lot. From her puffy eyes and red nose, she cried. VERY MUCH. My heart ached at the sight of her in a condition like that.
 
"I have to tell you something" I told her.
 
"What? That record? You don't have to explain anything" she said, angrily.
 
"N-no Min mi it was fake. It wasn't me" I tried telling her.
 
"It was clearly your voice.. How could it not be you?" anger was clearly shown in her eyes. 
 
No one's POV
"N-No Min mi it was fake. It wasn't me" Ljoe told Min mi *No. It's not fake. It was clearly him. It was him* Min mi thought
 
"It was clearly your voice.. How could it not be you?" Min mi asked Ljoe. Anger was clearly shown in her eyes. 
 
"It was Hye young. She made up the whole thing. I- " Ljoe was interrupted by Min mi. *I know.. I know you like her. Just don't say it* Min mi thought.
 
"The girl that you LIKE?! I KNOW!" Min mi yelled. *What? No Min mi.. I only like you* Ljoe thought.
 
"No, Min mi! I don't like her!" Ljoe said. 
 
"So you like Sun young unnie now? Huh?" Min mi asked sternly.
 
"N-no" Ljoe stuttered. *Ljoe stuttering? It means he likes unnie...* Min mi thought.
 
"WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING?! YOU LIKE HER DON'T YOU?! JUST GO TO HER THEN! You don't have to use me...Since I am nothing to you..." Min mi shouted at first, rage in her eyes.
 
Then at the last part she whispered and burst into tears. She couldn't hold it any longer. Her heart, mentality, everything hurt. She broke down at that moment. *Min mi you don't know how much it hurts to see you like this. I really want to hold you in my arms right now* Ljoe thought. Ljoe loved Min mi very much. Seeing how hurt she was knowing it was him who did it- although it was fake. He knew never to mess with Min mi's feelings. Never to hurt her, at all.
 
"I don't like her" Ljoe firmly said. *Min mi please.. I only like you* Ljoe thought.
 
"I don't believe you" Min mi stated.
 
"Why? Is it because of the recording?" Ljoe asked in disbelief.
 
"Y-yes" Min mi mumbled.
 
"THE RECORDING WASN'T TRUE!" Ljoe finally snapped.
 
"AND WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?!" Min mi shouted and more tears came out.
 
"I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU MIN MI!" Ljoe shouted back.
 
"WHY?!" Min mi yelled.
 
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Ljoe shouted. *Ljoe... What???*
 
"You what???" Min mi whispered. 
 
Min mi's POV
"You what???" I whispered.
 
This was all like deja vu. My mind went blank again. At first it was Chaejin oppa.. And now... Ljoe oppa...
 
"I-I Love you" Ljoe oppa said again.
Suddenly Ljoe oppa walked nearer. I couldn't move, I was like a statue standing there with wide eyes. We were standing face to face. He wiped my tears away and he held my shoulders firmly. He leaned forward until our foreheads were touching. I closed my eyes and so did Ljoe oppa. My heart was beating really fast and I was really nervous. 
 
"I would never hurt you, because I love you Woo Min mi" Ljoe oppa whispered and I felt something soft on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Ljoe oppa smiling down at me. Suddenly tears were streaming down my face again. Ljoe oppa hugged me and I buried my head into his chest. I was sobbing and hugging oppa at the same time.
 
"Shhhhhh.. Don't cry... Remember Min mi.. I would never hurt you, never.." oppa soothingly said. 
 
I finally stopped crying and wiped my tears away while sniffling. I looked up at Ljoe oppa.
 
"Thank you oppa" I gave Ljoe oppa a genuine smile.
 
"Let's go. Someone owes you an apology" Ljoe oppa said and grabbed my hand and we left the playground.
 
Ljoe POV
I did it. I finally confessed. I didn't know I would confess this way, but at least I did. I don't know about Min mi's feelings but she knows about mine. Now we were on our way to hear an apology from a . 
 
Hae Rin POV
I saw Min mi and Ljoe oppa walking together while holding hands. *Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!OMG!* I was squealing crazily in my mind. I glared at Hye young and gestured to Min mi's way. She then approached Min mi.
 
Min mi's POV
I saw Hye young and smirked at her while sending her a death stare that sent chills on her spine. She approached me and immediately bowed saying 'Sorry' many times. I was too shock to answer because of the way she was acting. *she was never this way* She looked into my eyes waiting for an answer from me..... I could tell she was really sorry.
 
"Okay, I forgive you" I eye smiled at her.
 
The next thing she did to me was unbelievable. SHE HUGGED ME!!! *Whattttt???!!!* I was frozen at my place when she hugged me. Why did she hug me? Was she really that sorry? I had many questions I wanted to ask Hye young. But I just let that all slide. 
 
"Thank You very much Min mi. And I am really sorry" she smiled while apologizing. I could see sincerity in her eyes.
 
"I'll be going now! See you when I do! Goodbye~" Hye young waved. Me, Hae Rin unnie and Ljoe oppa waved at her. After we could no longer see Hye young, the three of us left and went back to the hotel. 
 
When we arrived at the hotel, Melody literary pounced on me. And bombarded me with billions of questions.
 
"Where did you go?"
 
"Are you okay?"
 
"Are you hurt?"
 
"Why did you run away?"
 
"Unnie, did he kiss you?" 
 
At the last question, I blushed and looked away.
 
"Oooooo~ He did" Sun young unnie's eyes sparkled and smirked at me.
 
"OH MY GOD! UNNIE HE- mmmmppppffffffff" I quickly covered Jenny's mouth and smiled sheepishly at everyone, then dragged her into Melody's room.
 
"Unnie!" Jenny looked pissed of for a moment and then she had a smug face on.
 
"OMG! Ljoe oppa kissed you!" she squealed and jumped up and down.
 
"Ughhh.. Jenny hajima!" I stopped her from jumping.
 
"It was just a kiss on the forehead, nothing big" I explained.
 
"Only forehead??" she pouted.
 
"WHATEVER!!!!! HE STILL KISSED YOU!!!! LJOE OPPA KISSED YOU! LJOE OPPA KISSED YOU! AHHHHHHHHHH!" she teased me then shrieked at the end.
 
Jenny POV
I was teasing oppa when suddenly a pocket knife went flying across my face.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHH" I shrieked. I was searching for whoever threw it. I looked at each of the unnies' faces and studied them well. My eyes narrowed at one person. 
 
"RI AH UNNIE! WHY DID YOU THROW A KNIFE RIGHT ACROSS MY FACE?!" I walked to her, saying one word with every step. Ri Ah unnie didn't back away. Well, unnie was usually brave. 
 
"You were too noisy. It's night now you don't want to wake everyone up with your annoying voice!" Ri Ah unnie scolded.
 
"I don't have an annoying voice" I whined.
 
"Yes you do" Melody unnies said all at the same time. *Time to have some fun* I smirked in my head.
 
"You better run before I kill you!!!" before I could even finish my sentence, Melody unnies already ran out of the room. I giggled then went to sleep. 
 
 
Ljoe POV
I told Teen top everything that happened to me. They were totally shocked and started complaining why I didn't told them earlier. *What could I do? I needed to find Min mi* The maknaes were already asleep. Niel, Chunji hyung and CAP hyung kept on nagging and scolding me. I groaned and buried my face into my pillow. I couldn't hold it anymore, so I walked out of the room. I wasn't looking where I was going until I bumped into someone and fell on the floor with the person on top of me. 
 
 
Min mi POV
Jenny was obviously lying. Never-mind though, me and Melody unnies loved playing with Jenny. I wasn't looking when I was walking until I bumped into a firm chest and fell on top of the person. 
 
No one's POV
"Min mi/Ljoe oppa!!!" The both of them widened their eyes.
 
They were in an awkward position. Ljoe's hands were wrapped around Min mi's waist and Min mi's hands were on Ljoe's chest. Min mi quickly scrambled up and her whole face was red. Ljoe got up also and he was flushing. The atmosphere was SUPER AWKWARD. No one was talking for about a minute. The both of them were just standing there stealing glances at each other. Min mi cleared .
 
"Mianhae Oppa" Min mi apologized.
 
"It's alright I'm sorry too." Ljoe said. 
 
They looked at each other and laughed forgetting about what happened minutes before. Suddenly, Ljoe got an idea.
 
"Min mi" Ljoe called out.
 
"Yes?" she asked him.
 
"Since we already did the right position, why don't we continue what we're doing in my room?"
 
He walked towards Min mi and slid his hand around her waist. Then, he winked and bit his lips seductively. Min mi gaped at him and hit his arm, HARD.
 
"BYUNTAE OPPA!" she shouted.
 
"Hahahahahahaha!" Ljoe was on the floor laughing clutching his stomach.
 
Min mi also laughed at the sight of Ljoe laughing crazily. Ljoe finally calmed down a little bit and stood back up then apologized to Min mi while he was still laughing.
 
Min mi's POV
"Goodnight oppa~" I did aegyo.
 
"No kiss?" he pouted his lips and pointed to his cheeks.
 
"NO!" I yelled.
 
"Fine" he sulked and walked away.
 
*Totally like a child* I grabbed oppa's hand and spun him around. I quickly pecked his cheek and he blushed. I ran away as fast as I could with my tomato face. *Lee Byuntae oppa* I smiled and went to sleep. 
 
 
 
Stranger's POV
"I will make your life a living hell, Treble" the stranger smirked. 
 
"Chaejin hyung! Let's go!"
 
"Okay!!"
 
I quickly left after that., afraid that anyone would see me sneaking.