Deja vu's

Life As Treble

 

 
Min mi's POV
I woke up to the sunlight shining down on my face then irritatedly closed the blinds. I yawned and stretched then I got out of my bed. I caught a glimpse of myself at the mirror. *Whoa.. Looking darn good *cough* SARCASM* I walked into the bathroom like a zombie and did my daily routine. *Ugh school* I groaned. I wore my uniform and took off my my treble clef necklace. While walking downstairs, I kept thinking of Mr Hwang and his amazingly ugly troll face. Damn he was really annoying. I saw Zico oppa at the table filling my plate for me.
 
"Thanks oppa" I sat down at the table.
 
"No problem sis. I have to leave you now. Mission time" oppa grinned.
 
"Okay..Don't get injured" I worriedly looked at oppa.
 
"I promise!" he did a peace sign. *Oh my oppa...* He pecked my cheek and left the house.
 
After finishing my breakfast, I wore my shoes then got out of the house. While walking to school, I saw Chaejin oppa walking alone. *Time to be playful* I quickly tip-toed, carefully so that I would not get caught. When I was behind oppa, I covered his eyes and shrieked
 
"CHAEJIN OPPA!!!!!" He screamed really loudly. I let go of him and quickly ran away.
 
"YAH!! MIN MI!!!!!! IM GONNA GET YOU!!!" oppa shouted from afar. While I was running I couldn't stop laughing because of how Chaejin oppa reacted. Suddenly I felt hands around my waist. I was lifted up and I squealed.
 
Chaejin POV
I was walking alone to school when suddenly someone covered my eyes and shrieked my name. I was really shocked. My heart almost wanted to burst. I screamed then the person who scared me ran away. Even from her back view, I could always recognize my love, Min mi.
 
"YAH!! MIN MI!!!!!! IM GONNA GET YOU!!!" I shouted. She was far away, so I took a shortcut. I saw her then lifted her up. She squealed and she looked really adorable. She totally didn't looked fierce and ignorant but sweet and childish.
 
"Oppa put me down" she giggled. I ignored her then spun her around many times while laughing. I bet she got dizzy because her expression didn't seem good.
 
"O..ppa..put me down" she whined and I quickly put her down. She stumbled and almost fell but I quickly caught her.
 
"You okay?" I asked her. I wasn't aware that I was holding on to her and when I did, my heart was beating really fast. I just ignored the feeling and looked at Min mi closing her eyes shut. Now I felt guilty for making her dizzy. She held her head and said
 
"I'm fine oppa" then she smiled. *Whoaaa deja vu* I thought.
 
Min mi's POV
Oppa spun me around and I was getting nauseous.
 
"O..ppa..put me down" I whined.
 
When oppa put me down I felt like the whole world was spinning. I stumbled then almost fell but oppa caught me, luckily.
 
"You okay?" oppa asked while looking down at me. I blinked because he was quite close to my face. I noticed that his hands were around my waist and I slightly blushed. Pain suddenly shot through my head and I held it to ease the pain and dizziness.
 
"I'm fine" I smiled after the pain went away. Suddenly I had goosebumps all over my body. *OMG... This happened before..Deja Vu.....*
 
"Let's go!" oppa distracted me from my thoughts. He grabbed my hand and we jogged to school together.
 
When we reached school, all the students were staring at us. I looked at oppa to find him looking back at me.
 
"Oppa, why are they staring at us?" I asked. Chaejin oppa just shrugged and we continued walking.
 
"Are they dating now?"
 
"I thought Min mi hated Chae jin oppa"
 
"They look cute!"
 
"Has Min mi finally love Chae jin oppa?"
 
*What the heck are they thinking? Why would we be- OH !* I looked down and  we were still holding hands.
 
"Oppa" I whispered.
 
"What?" he whispered back.
 
"We're holding hands" I said. His eyes widened and he immediately let go then cleared his throat. Hahahahaha. He's blushing. *Wait a minute... This also happened before.. with Ljoe oppa..Ugh deja vu..* Luckily the bell rang, saving me and oppa's life. I sighed in relief then said bye to oppa. He also said goodbye and went into his class. While I was walking I saw the rest of Myname oppas.
 
"Hey Min mi!" Jun Q oppa slung his arm around my shoulders.
 
"Hey oppa!" I happily said. You might be wondering why I'm nice to them.. Well let's just say after Chaejin oppa confessed, they finally became nice. And they weren't too bad either. Of course I liked Teen top better but they're fun to hang out with although I never once hung out with them. *Maybe one day, just maybe* From afar I saw Melody unnies with Jenny and walked up to them.
 
"Annyeong~" I greeted with an eye-smile and waved at them.
 
"Hey leader-nim" they greeted and waved back.
 
"Min mi, are you and Chae jin dating?" Sun young unnie asked playfully and nudged me.
 
"What?! No way!" I put on a disgusted face.
 
"Then...Do you like him?" Hae rin unnie raised an eyebrow.
 
"H-huh? N-no" I stuttered and my cheeks suddenly became hot. I looked away from Hae rin unnie only to find Jenny smirking at me.
 
"Then why are you blushing unnie?" Jenny asked and poked my cheek. I heard the girls snicker and I blushed more. *Oh my gosh. Help!*
 
"Hey look, teacher's here! BYE~" I said then quickly went to my seat. The girls giggled at my actions then went to their own seats.
 
"Good morning class. Next month, there will be prom. You may invite people from other schools. Although you do not have a partner, you could come" the teacher explained. *Prom next month...? Sigh..wonder who I should go with? Going solo won't hurt right...* The lesson started and yeah..  IT WAS REALLY BORING I ALMOST DOZED OFF TO SLEEP. 
 
LUNCH TIME~
 
Finally, my dreams came true. It's lunch time. Means  YUMMEH DELICIOUS FOOOODDD~ I was about to walk out of the classroom when my phone beeped. I checked my phone and it was a message from Ljoe oppa.
 
From: Ljoe oppa
Hey~ Come to the rooftop for lunch and bring Melody with you. 
To: Min mi
 
From: Min mi
Okay oppa~
To: Ljoe oppa
 
I closed my phone and went to the unnies and Jenny.
 
"Unniedeul, maknae" I called out.
 
"Ne?" they all turned to me with curious eyes.
 
"Ljoe oppa texted me and said for us to go to the rooftop" I said while walking towards them.
 
"Oh~ okay. Let's go!" Hae rin unnie looked really excited for some reason. We finally reached the rooftop and saw Teen top standing cooly while eating their lunch. *Woah Ljoe oppa looks hot* I mentally hit myself for thinking like that.Hae rin unnie immediately went to Changjo and they held hands. Everyone's eyes widened besides the couple.
 
"Hey babe" Changjo pecked Hae Rin unnie's cheek. *WHAT THE HELL? WHY IS CHANGJO CALLING HAE RIN UNNIE BABE?!! AND KISSING HER? OH MY GOSH, THEY'RE TOGETHER?!*
 
"BABE?!" everyone except for Hae rin unnie and Changjo shouted. Hae rin unnie laughed awkwardly and hid behind Changjo.
 
"We are officially a couple now..." Changjo said quietly.
 
"Congratulations! OMG!" Melody and I squealed.
 
"Maknae! You finally made your move" Teen top teased the maknae and his cheeks went red.
 
After the short congratulatory ceremony, all of them ate their lunches together. Hae rin and Changjo acted so lovey dovey feeding each other. I can't help but to feel envious of them. *When could I be like that?* I thought sadly. I was about to grab a napkin when a hand landed on top of mine. I felt goosebumps all over my body and I abruptly looked up. I regretted it though. I was met with Ljoe oppa's face in front of mine and he was looking at my eyes. I felt my heart skipped a beat for a moment there.
 
"Sorry" oppa avoided my eyes. He blushed and retracted his hand.
 
"It's alright" I also blushed and looked away. The atmosphere was awkward between the two of us.
 
"So.. Teen top are you going to the prom?" Ri ah unnie asked. *Reminder: Thank Ri ah unnie for breaking the awkward and silence situation*
 
"Heck yeah!" we all said.
 
"Who are you gonna ask to the prom?" Jenny blurted out. All of us besides Jenny blushed and awkwardly coughed, including me. We just shrugged and ignored the topic. Me, Teen top and Melody were happily chatting and laughing together.
 
Stranger's POV
*Enjoy your life while you still can Treble*
 
No one's POV
The bell rang indicating lunch was over. The girls had English class and they aced it. All of them were fluent in English because they all studied overseas before. School finally ended. Min mi and Melody were walking to Min mi's locker to put her books inside.
 
Min mi's POV
I opened my locker and a white mysterious paper flew out. It landed right in front of my feet and I bent down to pick it up. I furrowed my eyebrows thinking what the paper and what its content was.
 
"What's that?" Sun young unnie approached me and asked.
 
"I don't know" I answered. "Open it unnie" Jenny said. I slowly opened the paper and saw its content. It made me really pissed off that I could break several metals right now. The unnies and Jenny also looked really angry. 
 
The letter said...
 
"I will take something precious from you. You wouldn't find out and you better watch out because I will definitely come and get you, SOON" 
 
                                                ~ CJ
 
*Who is CJ?*
 
"Who the hell is CJ?" Ri ah unnie asked.
 
"I don't know" I answered truthfully. My mind was flooded with many questions. *Who is CJ? What precious thing and why wouldn't I find out? What does this letter meant?* I was really pissed off so I crumpled the paper and threw it in the bin.
 
"Don't worry Min mi" Hae rin unnie patted my back and assured me.
 
"Thanks unnie"I smiled at unnie.
 
"Let's go home and have ice cream!!" Ri ah unnie clapped her hands.
 
"Okay! Let's go!" all of us said and then left the school. My mind was still wondering about the letter. I couldn't stop thinking about it. *I better be careful...*
 
Stranger POV
I see you received my paper and threw it away. I will treat you like how you treated the paper. *Smirk*