Surprise Surprise

Life As Treble

 

 
Min mi's POV
Today was the second day of the school trip. Again, there were no schedules or plans decided by the teacher. Instead, the teacher lets everyone do what they want as long as they don't get into trouble. I was with Melody lazying around not knowing what to do. Me and the members were sitting on the sofa and watching television. Not exactly watching though, just flipping through channels. I was thinking about Chaejin oppa and Ljoe oppa. *I'm so confused*
 
"I'm bored~~~" Jenny sing-songed.
 
"Me too" Hae Rin unnie groaned.
 
"Let's go out then" I suggested.
 
"Where to??" Sunyoung unnie asked.
 
"Let's just go out for now and decide later" Ri Ah unnie said.
 
"Okay!" Melody chorused. We all changed and left the hotel happily holding each others' hands.
 
 
 
Jenny, Hae rin, Ri ah, Sunyoung
 
 
 
Min mi 
 
While walking, I saw Teen top. Ljoe oppa was with the same girl. Every time I looked at them being together, my heart hurts and I really don't know why. Yes, I've fallen for him but didn't thought it would be this much. 
 
Hae Rin POV
I saw Teen top and Ljoe was with a girl? I glanced at Min mi and she looked calm but I could see she was hurt. It was really obvious that she liked Ljoe. I thought Ljoe liked her so why was he with that ty - girl..? I didn't wanted Min mi to get hurt more so I planned to get far away from Teen top, at least far away from Ljoe. But I was too late...
 
Min mi's POV
"Hey girls!" Teen top said.
 
"Hello!" melody greeted Teen top.
 
I couldn't stop glancing at Ljoe oppa and the new girl. I was hurt, but not badly. I covered my scars with a smile plastered on my face and the smile won't leave.. Just yet..
 
"Hey Min mi" Ljoe oppa put his arm around my shoulder.
 
"Hey oppa" I fake smiled. Luckily it wasn't obvious that it was fake. 
 
"Oppa~ Why don't you introduce me~" the ty girl fluttered her eyes.
 
*Ewwwww look at that cake face. Thick red lips, dark eyeshadow and red blush? Like a e or clown!* I gagged in my mind. If I'm not mistaken, I heard Ljoe oppa groaned before introducing her.
 
"Min mi this is Hye young. Hye young this is Min mi" Oppa introduced me and Hye young.
 
"Hai~~ I'm oppa's girlfriend!" she squealed. I think my ears were gonna burst hearing her awful squeaky voice. My eyes were going to be blind by looking at her Ugliness.
 
NOOOOO!!! *Girlfriend....?* 
 
"Wow oppa I didn't know you had a girlfriend. She's so pretty. You're lucky oppa." I congratulated and lied.
 
Hye young said thanks, linked her arms with Ljoe and kissed his cheek. I was clenching my fingers really hard, it turned white.
 
"Min mi! I want ice cream" Hae Rin unnie pulled me away rather quickly.
 
*Good timing unnie* I thanked her in my mind.
 
"Wait!" I heard a faint voice while being pulled to the ice cream shop.
 
Hae Rin POV
I could see Min mi was hurt so I had to take her away. Ljoe was telling us to wait but no way I'm letting her stay. 
 
Ljoe POV
When I saw Melody, I was very happy. I searched for Min mi and straight away headed to her. I was talking to Min mi when suddenly Hye young told me to introduce her. Okay, truthfully I don't freakin know why she suddenly appeared. Who the heck was she? Some random girl who was trying to make me look like she was my girlfriend. I don't even know her well! I tried getting rid of her billions of times, but to no avail, I always failed. Why would I want a cake faced when I already have an amazing angel right in front of my eyes..?
 
After I introduced Hye young, Min mi congratulated me and Hye young started acting lovey dovey again -_-'. Hae Rin pulled Min mi away. *I wanna hang out with Min mi* I frowned.
 
"Wait!" I shouted but I guess they didn't hear because they were far away. I kept staring at Min mi until she couldn't be seen anymore. 
 
"Oppa let's go!" Hye young dragged me to some boutique store. *God save me please*
 
Ricky POV
Poor Ljoe hyung. That girl just appeared and she treats him as her boyfriend. She looks so uggggllllyyyyy~ and her perfume smell like trashcan. I could puke anytime when she was near me. 
 
"Hyung, whats is Ljoe hyung going to do?" I asked Chunji hyung.
 
"I don't know. He better get rid of her fast" he said and I nodded.
 
Hye young POV
*Ljoe oppa is mine and mine only* I smirked and glared at Min mi's fading back view. 
 
Min mi's POV
I was a bit relieved Hae Rin unnie took me away from Ljoe oppa and Hye young. I needed to calm myself down. I thought unnie was lying about getting ice cream but she wasn't. YAY ICE CREAM!! They say you eat desserts when you're sad. It worked for me. Ice cream is cool it could take your mind off things you don't want to concentrate on.
 
This time I chose ferrero rocher
 
 
 
Hae Rin unnie chose strawberry. 
 
 
 
Sun young unnie chose cookies n' cream
 
 
 
Ri ah chose duble dutch
 
 
 
 
Jenny chose dutch chocolate
 
 
After we finished eating, the unnies and Jenny said they had to go the bathroom and I allowed them. I was waiting at a nearby bench by the ladies'. I was peacefully daydreaming looking down at my fingers. I felt someone's presence and looked up to see Hye young smiling sweetly.
 
*What is she doing here and where's oppa?*
 
She was looking around and I was curious why. The smile on her face disappeared. It was exchanged with a smirk and an evil look.
 
"So.. You're Min mi huh.." it was more of a statement than a question.
 
"Duhh~" I said.
 
"I don't want to waste my precious time on you so I will get straight to the point" she walked to me and leaned closer. *I don't even want to spend a second with you geez* I rolled my eyes. 
 
"STAY AWAY FROM MY OPPA!" she yelled at me.
 
*Who the heck is your oppa? The male e?* I laughed in my head.
 
"Your oppa?" I blinked.
 
"Yes, Ljoe oppa" she smiled evilly. I just wanted to punch her at that very moment. Her face seemed very attractive to be a punching bag.
 
"Ljoe oppa is your oppa?" I scoffed.
 
"Lookie here. Only I can call him OPPA." she said.
 
"YOU here" she pointed at me "don't deserve to call him that" she warned.
 
*She barely knows Ljoe oppa and now she's claiming him? of a daughter! I knew him way longer than you do!*
 
"And what makes you think you deserve calling him oppa?" I asked.
 
"Well, easy.. I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND" she proudly said.
 
"No you aren't" I stated.
 
"Hmph. Maybe not now.. But soon he WILL fall for me and WILL ask me to be his girlfriend" she smirked.
 
"I'm sorry but oppa doesn't like s" I .
 
"WHO YOU CALLING ?!" she shouted.
 
"ARE YOU DEAF?! OR STUPID?! I AM CALLING YOU A !" I shouted back. She glared at me and I glared back at her.
 
She scanned me from head to toe and looked jealous for awhile.
 
"I AM WAY BETTER THAN YOU MISSY! I AM OBVIOUSLY RICHER, PRETTIER, HOTTER AND BETTER THAN YOU!" she proudly said. I scoffed and gagged at what she said. *Richer? Hello owner of Seoul's biggest company here. Prettier? *pukes* your cake face? In your dreams! Hotter? Uhhh.. What? Your short legs and stout body? No no no dear. Better? Tch yeah ryte. You can't even compare to me*
 
"I ONLY SEE AN ATTENTION RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE" I said loudly.
 
"YOU !!" she slapped my face, HARD. It didn't hurt much. From the sound of her hit, I could tell it should hurt a lot. But not for me.. What did you think training was for? Sleeping and eating? Nahhhh..
 
"Weakling" I said under my breath. I looked at her and she seemed satisfied with the mark she made on my face. I touched my cheek and saw blood. *must've been really hard.. Meh, who gives a * I was about to kill her when she said hurtful words.
 
"Ljoe oppa doesn't like you. He likes me better. Do you think he would actually love someone like you? Pft, no way. He only treated you nicely because he said he liked one of your friends and wanted to use you so he could get to your friend. He doesn't even see you as a friend. Poor Min mi. Being used by a boy. You're lucky I warned you before you find out about the real truth" she informed.
 
I didn't know why but my heart hurts so much. I feel like my heart got stabbed by many knives at once. I could feel my hands shaking and body trembling.
 
"N-no... You're wrong. H-he wo-woul-wouldn't say t-that" I slowly said, feeling hurt.
 
"YOU HAVE NO PROOF!" I yelled at her. 
 
"Oh? You want proof?" she smirked. She reached into her bag and took something black out. *a recorder??*
 
"Here's the proof. Listen to it" she pressed the button.
 
-Recording-
 
"Oppa do you actually like Min mi?"
 
"Nope I don't" 
 
"Why oppa? She's nice and pretty"
 
"Let me tell you a secret"
 
"Sure oppa. What is it?"
 
"I actually used her"
 
"What do you mean oppa?"
 
"It wasn't her that I liked"
 
"Then who is it?"
 
"It's Sun Young I liked"
 
"Sun Young?"
 
"Yeap"
 
"Do you like me or Sun young better?"
 
"Of course you babe"
 
"Then, me or Min mi better?"
 
"Obviously you baby" 
 
"Why oppa?"
 
"Because Min mi is nothing to me"
 
-End- 
 
"See? I was telling the truth all along. You heard him. You are nothing to him. He chose me over you." she smirked. Although it didn't hurt before, it hurt a lot after listening to the recording. Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my cheeks non-stop. I was sobbing hard and my heart felt broken like it shattered to pieces.
 
*Why...... Why me...... Oppa....why? I trusted you. You were my friend. I-I loved you. And you betrayed me? I even thought we could be together. I guess not, huh... Byunghun oppa, no Ljoe-ssi... I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!*
 
"Thanks Hye Young" I cracked up a tiny smile and ran away with tears on my face and a broken heart, only to hear Melody unnies and Jenny calling me.
 
Hye Young POV
Yes! She believed it! I can have oppa to my self now. Hmmm.. the recording really sounded like Ljoe oppa. Now she's out of the way, OPPA IS MINE.
 
Melody POV
We walked out of the bathroom and saw Min mi running. And.. She was crying??!!! There was even blood on her cheek. What the heck happened?! All of us looked over to where Min mi was before and saw Hye young. *What did she do?* we all thought.
 
No one's POV
"What did you do to Min mi?" Sun young slowly and firmly asked Hye young.
 
"N-n-no-t-thi-thing" her eyes widened and she backed away.
 
Sun young kept moving forward and Hye young kept moving backwards. Her back hit the wall and she panicked. Melody looked around and they were in an alleyway. "Don't you think it would be a nice place to murder someone and leave no trace behind?" Ri ah asked. Hye young gulped and looked down.
 
"There is no escape. Even if you try, you die" Jenny threatened and did a slicing movement at her neck. 
 
"Now now.. Tell me what happened?" Hae Rin narrowed her eyes at Hye young.
 
"I-I lied to Min mi" she said.
 
"About what?" Sun young asked.
 
"Ljoe oppa" she answered.
 
"Continue..." Melody listened to her story and their fists were ready to punch her in the face.
 
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Ri Ah snapped.
 
"I-I'm s-s-so-so-r-ry" Hye young apologized. Melody ignored her apology and walked away. Before that, Hae Rin took the recorder away so she could show it to Ljoe and explain everything.
 
Melody POV
"Min mi! Min mi! Min mi!" melody shouted trying to find her. But to no luck, they couldn't.
 
Hae Rin POV
I need to find Ljoe and tell him about this. I searched for Ljoe and finally saw him with Teen Top. I know Teen Top was his gang, but this was personal.
 
"Hi Hae Rin!" Teen Top said.
 
"Hey guys!l I grinned seeing Changjo. 
 
"Ljoe I need to talk to you alone" I told him.
 
"Okay" he said.
 
"Guys I'll see you later!" Ljoe waved bye to Teentop and vice versa.
 
Ljoe POV
Hae Rin wanted to talk to me alone and I was curious why....
 
"What's wrong Hae Rin?" I asked.
 
"Listen to this." she said while digging into her pocket. She took out something black which seemed like a recorder.. She then started playing it. 
 
-Recording-
 "Oppa do you actually like Min mi?"
"Nope I don't" 
"Why oppa? She's nice and pretty"
"Let me tell you a secret"
"Sure oppa. What is it?"
"I actually used her"
"What do you mean oppa?"
"It wasn't her that I liked"
"Then who is it?"
"It's Sun Young I liked"
"Sun Young?"
"Yea. I don't like her anymore"
"Do you like me or Sun young better?"
"Of course you babe"
"Then, me or Min mi better?"
"Obviously you baby" 
"Why oppa?"
"Because Min mi is nothing to me"
-End- 
 
I was really shocked. *T-that voice was mine. But it definitely wasn't me talking*
 
"What's that? Who's that?" I asked Hae Rin.
 
"*Sigh* Hye young made this fake recording and showed it to Min mi" she said.
 
"WHAT?! Where is Min mi now?!" I asked, feeling worried.
 
"I don't know...Melody is searching for her now" she slowly said. 
 
Without turning back, I quickly ran off to wherever my feet was taking me. I just have a feeling Min mi was at the place my heart told me to go. I quickened my footsteps knowing Min mi would be very hurt. *Min mi... Please be okay.. Wait for me.. Don't go anywhere* I prayed closing my eyes while running. Then opening my eyes again.
 
Min mi's POV
I was sobbing uncontrollably. *I can't believe Ljoe would say that about me. D-did he really not think me even as a friend? Am I really nothing to you? If I'm nothing to you then I guess I could leave the world....* 
 
 
I stood at the edge of a tall building. I took a deep breath and braced myself. *Goodbye* a tear rolled down my cheek. I closed my eyes and let myself fall. 
 
 
 
Blood was seen everywhere and a familiar girl was lying on the floor, dead....