-Final-

Life As Treble

Chaejin POV

"Hey" I heard a voice and I looked up to see the same nurse before. She was quite pretty. Pale, medium brown hair and petite. I just smiled at her and she took a seat beside me. "Why didn't you go in?" she asked me. I was slightly taken aback by her question. "Sorry to surprise you but I am Min mi's nurse" she held out her hand. "Oh.." I said and shook her hand. I felt a bolt of electricity flow through me. *Whoa* "So.. Why didn't you go in?" she asked again. "Didn't you see the guy who went it?" I questioned her. "Yes, I did. If I'm not mistaken his name was Ljoe?" she said and I nodded with a sigh. "You like her too don't you.." it was more of a statement than a question. "Yeah" I muttered. "I see why now. Don't worry. You might not get your girl now, but trust me in the future you would" she grinned at me. She stood up and was about to walk away.

 
"Wait" I grabbed her wrist. "Yes?" she asked. I handed her the bouquet of roses. "Do you want me to give this to Min mi?" she asked while smiling. "Nope" I stated. She gave me a confused look and I chuckled. "Please keep it" I shyly said and rubbed the back of my neck. "Thank you" she blushed. "One more thing" I mentioned. "Yes?" she giggled. "If you have time, would you...uhm.. eat.. with me?" I asked her with my head hung low. "Are you asking me out?" she asked with a slight smirk. "Yes.." I mumbled. "Okay" she said. I looked at her in surprise. "Really?" I asked again for confirmation. "Sure" she beamed and handed me her business card. "My contact number is on it. Call me if you want" she added. "Okay" I grinned. "Goodbye" she waved and walked away. *Guess I have another chance for love* I blushed and went back home.
 
I told all the members about the nurse in the hospital and they kept teasing me. *These guys are so embarrassing* I plopped on my bed and blushed thinking about my date.
 
Myname POV 
*I see you moved on maknae*- Gunwoo.
*Hopefully you would love her as much as you love Minmi* - Seyong
*As long as you are happy dude* - Insoo
*I'm jealous of Chaejin. He gets so many girls. Maknae, you're a man* - Jun Q
*Thanks for giving me another chance* Chaejin grinned happily.
 
Ljoe POV
Me and Min mi were cuddling on the hospital bed. I don't feel like letting go of her. I just wanted to kiss her all day if  I could, but she just woke up. I kissed her cheek and she blushed. 

"I wanted more of you" I . She gaped at me and her cheeks became crimson red.

"Oppa!" she yelled then hit my arm. I chuckled at her cute reaction. She buried her face in my chest and I placed my chin on her head. I inhaled her vintage rose scent and closed my eyes.

"I love you Min mi" I huskily whispered.

"I love you too Byunghun oppa" she whispered back and I kissed her passionately.

 
 
              ~THE END~
______________________________________________
 
 
A BIG THANKS TO ALL MY PRECIOUS SUBBIES! <3
THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING! <3
IT IS A BIG THING FOR ME TO GET 1K+ VIEWS. THANK YOU
LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 :*