Care

Life As Treble

 

Min mi POV
While I was on my way home, I saw a guy surrounded by 7 people. He was badly beaten up but still standing. He looked like he was about to faint so I stepped in to help him. 
 
"Hey little girl, why don't you mind your own business and run off" a guy said shooing me away. I looked closely and recognized them. *Hmmm, Infinite huh?* 
 
"Whose territory do you think you're on, Infinite?" I asked.
 
"How did you-" Sungyeol was interrupted.
 
"N-No way..your necklace.." Woohyun said after he saw my necklace.
 
"You better get away before I kill you guys! Do not come near my territory! Understand?!" you threatened and pointed at them.
 
"Y-Y-Yes w-we p-pro-promise" Sunggyu bowed and ran away with the rest of Infinite. I walked to the injured person and saw someone that made my eyes widen.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Byunghun?!* "Yah, Ljoe are you okay?" I slightly lifted him and he groaned in pain. *I can't carry him* I took out my handphone and called Zico oppa.
 
"Hello?"- Zico
 
"Oppa, Ljoe is injured. Send me someone to help me carry him"- me
 
"Okay. Where are you?" - Zico
 
"In an alley near our house" - me
 
"Gotcha. Will be there soon." - Zico
 
"Kay, bye~" - me
 
After a few minutes, I heard footsteps heading towards me. I turned around and saw P.O.
 
"Need help?" he bent down and carried the unconscious Ljoe on his back.
 
"Thanks Jihoon" I smiled and he smiled back. We reached my hideout (Me and Zico's personal). P.O laid Ljoe on a bed.
 
"Oppa, don't go yet. I need help" I looked at Ljoe and P.O understood that I needed help.
 
"Okay, sure" he sat down beside the unconscious Ljoe. I went to grab the first-aid kit in the kitchen.
 
When I returned, I saw Ljoe shirtless with bruises around his body. I winced looking at it. I passed P.O the kit and he did his job. He was a medical student by the way. After Ljoe was wrapped in bandages and wore new clothes, I thanked P.O and then he left. I pulled the comforter to Ljoe's shoulders. He was sweating so I felt his forehead. *He has mild fever* I went to get a small towel and wet it with cool water. I placed the towel on Ljoe oppa's forehead and left him to alone to rest.
 
After 2 hours, I took off the towel and felt his forehead which was now back to a normal temperature. I brushed his hair from his face and thought he was good-looking. I softly caressed his cheek. *I guess I like you... Byunghun oppa.. But I'm still confused about my feelings* I stood up and was about to leave until I felt something on my hand. I saw Ljoe gripping my hand and he looks really uncomfortable because his eyebrows were furrowed. *Is he in pain? Maybe he has a bad dream..* I held his hand then sat down beside him. "It's okay, you're safe now" I whispered. I poked the middle of his eyebrows. His face relaxed and then he fell asleep. I made sure he was fully asleep before I left him. I went into my room and slept.
 
Ljoe POV
Before I went unconscious I heard a familiar voice and being lifted onto someone's back. Then I had a weird dream. Some guy took care of my bruises and wrapped bandages around my body. After that, a girl took care of me. I felt very comfortable when she was around. She left me and I felt lonely. When she came back, the loneliness went away. She caressed my face and reminds me of my late mother. She was about to leave and I was scared. I gripped her hand and I felt her holding my hand.
 
I heard her whispering, "It's okay, you're safe now". I felt relieved then fell asleep.
 
I woke up and I clearly wasn't in my house or Teen top's hideout. I sat up and felt slight pain all over my body.
 
"You're up?" a voice asked. I looked to the right and saw *Min mi??*
 
"Min mi? What happened?" I asked confused.
 
"You got beaten up pretty badly so I brought you here. P.O helped me to treat you and I took care of you" she answered. *So it wasn't a dream..*. She put down a tray she was carrying and sat beside me.
 
"You should be hungry by now so I cooked you porridge" she smiled.
 
I felt my heart skipped a beat. *She does really remind me of you mum*. 
 
Min mi POV
Ljoe was staring at me and it felt quite awkward.
 
"Eat your food while it's still hot byunghun" I told him.
 
"I'm not hungry" he said.
 
"If you don't eat I will force you" I warned him. He seemed surprised for awhile but then he shook his head ignoring my warning.
 
"Okay then" I scooted closer to him. I took a spoonful of porridge.
 
"Say ah~" I put the spoon at his mouth. He was blushing a bit. *Hahah, he's blushing* He opened his mouth and I fed him. 
 
Few spoonfuls later, the porridge was finished.
 
"And you said you weren't hungry" I raised my eyebrow.
 
"I am human too you know" he rubbed the back of his head. I chuckled then stood up.
 
"Where are you going?" he asked. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was afraid.
 
"Don't worry. I'm gonna put this downstairs and come back" I assured him.
 
"I'll follow you" he stood up.
 
"Suit yourself" I went downstairs and he followed me. 
 
"Where am I?" Ljoe asked.
 
"You're in my hideout" I smiled.
 
"Thanks for helping me Minmi" he hugged me and I froze in place.
 
"Are you fine now?" I asked after he let go.
 
"Yeah, thanks to you" he slightly bowed.
 
"No problem and stop bowing" I laughed.
 
"Okay I'll be going now" he grinned and went out of my house.
 
"Goodbye Byunghun~!" I waved.
 
"Bye and thanks again!" he waved back.
 
*I've fallen... hard for you*  Ljoe thought.