No...

Life As Treble

 

 

 

No one's POV
 
Su min was sent home after she fell asleep, exhausted from bawling looking at Min mi's condition. The ambulance immediately took Min mi to the nearest hospital. When they arrived, they placed her on a bed and rushed her to the emergency room. Ljoe was holding Min mi's hand tightly while sobbing. "Don't leave me" he kept repeating to Min mi even though he knew she couldn't hear him. When they reached the emergency room, Zico and CAP had to hold him from entering the room. "Let me go!" Ljoe shouted and was struggling to get out of the leaders' hold. "Ljoe! Are you in your right mind?!" CAP snapped at Ljoe and punched him in the face. "Chill bro" Zico told CAP and left the two alone, it's not his business anyway. "It's my fault" Ljoe said then angrily punched the wall which made his knuckles bleed. He slid down the wall and buried his face in his hands. "It's my fault" he blamed himself. "Dude, think what would Min mi say if she saw you like this. I don't think she would like it" CAP tried to comfort Ljoe in any way he could. CAP sat down beside Ljoe. "It's not your fault Ljoe. Better than sitting here crying your eye balls out, why don't you clean yourself up so that Min mi could see a decent you rather than an ugly Ljoe" CAP said and Ljoe listened intently to him. 
 
Ljoe's POV
CAP's words ringed my mind. CAP hyung was right. I shouldn't be here crying. I know Min mi will wake up. I know she will be fine. "Thanks hyung" I croaked out. "No prob" he patted my back and then left me. The others were sitting on the chairs, crying and looking lifeless. *Min mi wouldn't want to see me like that* I thought. Only Teen top, Melody and Block B were here. The hospital won't allow too many people. I went to Teen top's hideout, took a shower and changed my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror, satisfied with my looks. I went back to the hospital, hoping Min mi would be okay. When I arrived, Min mi was still in the emergency room. I paced in front of the door, waiting for her nervously. Zico hyung was waiting beside the door, leaning on the wall with red eyes. 
 
After 5 hours, the door opened and a doctor came out. "Who is Woo Mi mi's family?" he asked while pulling down his mask. "I'm her brother" Zico hyung stated and went to the doctor. I walked towards them and stood beside him. The others also gathered around us. "How is she doctor?" Zico hyung asked nervously. The doctor sighed then shook his head. "I'm sorry. We tried our best. Her heart stopped beating during surgery. She's put into life support for now. We need to remove it tomorrow" the doctor explained sadly. I froze on my spot and my breathing hitched. *What...?*
 
No one's POV
Everyone was frozen on their spot. Their eyes widened with tears in them. "Can.. We see her?" Zico shakily asked. "Yes you may" the doctor led them to her room. "Only a few could go inside. Please consider that" the doctor informed then left. Zico, Ljoe and Melody went in. They saw Min mi on the bed, looking very weak and pale. She was wearing an oxygen mask and many wires were attached to her body. Their hearts ached knowing that the machine was the only thing that's keeping her alive.
 
Melody POV
Melody approached Min mi. She looked so lifeless on the bed with het eyes closed. *Leadernim...* all of us thought sadly.
 
Sunyoung POV
I stood far away from Min mi.. My heart just couldn't stand seeing her so weak. The girls were surrounding her and crying. "Unnie.. please wake up.. you can't leave Melody alone.. you can't just die" Jenny fell to the floor, sobbing on her knees. "Min mi ah.. who would go shopping with me now? why are you suddenly leaving us...? don't.. don't y-you l-love us?" Ri ah sniffed and harshly wiped her tears away. "Min mi... please get up.. melody needs you.. I need you.. Who would I make fun of now?" Hae rin broke down into tears and joined Jenny on the floor. *Min mi.. Don't leave us.. Don't leave me.. Open your eyes..Can you hear me? Melody needs you.. Please.. don't leave..* I turned away from the sight and looked out of the window, letting my tears fall.
 
Zico POV
*How could you.. Min mi.. Why are you leaving me alone? Who would I cook for every morning? Who would kiss my cheek every day before they go to school? Who would make fun of me? Min mi yah.. Saranghae.. Jebal, wake up..Oma and appa left us.. I can't afford to lose you too..* the tears I kept inside fell out suddenly.
 
Ljoe POV
*Min mi.... no.. you c-can't leave.. you just can't..* I quietly sobbed and hung my head low.
 
Min mi's POV
I opened my eyes and all I see was white. I got up from the ground and looked all over the place. It was really beautiful and peaceful, like a magical place. The sky was a shining bright blue, the air was very fresh like nature, the scenery was beautiful like a picture. Everything seemed very magical. "What happened? Where am I?" I asked myself while wandering around the place. "You are in heaven my dear" a voice answered for me. I jumped slightly, surprised and turned around to see a beautiful woman. *she looks like someone I know.. Wait.. Where am I again?!* "HEAVEN?!" I shrieked when I found out  where I actually am. "Yes my dear" the lady laughed at my actions. "So... Am I dead?" I blinked while asking. "Technically yes.. and no.." she answered with a soft smile. "Huh? What do you mean?" I frowned. "Don't you remember what happened? You got shot" she replied my question. "Yeah.. I do" I nodded and pouted knowing what happened to me. "So... I am dead?" I questioned her. "Here, follow me" she announced and started walking. I trailed behind her like a lost puppy. "May I ask for your name?" I asked her awkwardly. "Sure dear. I am Mrs Lee" she grinned. *Isn't Byunghun oppa's surname Lee? And I am in heaven.. So.. Oh! * "Mrs Lee, are you Byunghun oppa's oma?" I gasped. "I most definitely am, dear" she giggled. "Annyeonghasaeyo eomonim" I bowed 90 degrees and she laughed again. "We have reached." she stated and I stopped walking. "You see that golden door over there?" she asked while pointing to a certain area. I followed her finger and saw the golden door she was talking about. "Yes" I nodded. "Go in there and all your questions will be answered" she explained. I turned to look at her because her voice was fading. So was her body. "Wait!" I screamed but I was too late. She was gone. I followed her instructions and went to the door. Before going in, I knocked on it. "Hello?" I asked. "Please come in" a manly voice answered. When I entered, I immediately bowed. "Hello, I am Woo Min Mi . 16 years old" I introduced myself. "We know Mimi honey" I heard a woman say. *T-that voice.. Only oma calls me Mimi..* I abruptly looked up and gasped. "OMA! APPA!" I ran towards them and literally pounced on them. My parents hugged me tightly and I started crying. "Don't cry my baby dear" my mum wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. "I missed you guys" I sobbed and wiped my own tears away. "We miss you too sweetie pie" my dad chided and grinned. They led me to a couch and I sat in between them holding both their hands and leaning on oma's shoulder. "So.. Appa, why am I here?" I looked at appa and asked. "Well dear, when we were already in Heaven, your mum and I had a wish each. We wished that our children will get a chance to choose whether they want to continue their life or leave earth and stay in heaven" appa explained while my hair. "So.. I have to choose?" I questioned my parents. "Yes dear" my mum answered while smiling. She placed a headphone on my head and a crystal ball suddenly appeared. Images of my friends in the hospital were shown and I felt sad looking at how they were crying and sobbing. *Melody..Zico oppa..Ljoe oppa* I thought sadly and pouted. "You don't have much time dear, you have to make a decision" appa informed me. "Do I really have to choose?" I looked at my parents' with my puppy dog eyes. "Yes, you must honey" the both of them said while smiling. "It's based on my own will right?" I asked while looking at the crystal ball. "Yes" they confirmed and nodded. I took a deep breath. "I've made my decision..." I mentioned. "What is it dear?" they looked at me. "I choose to......"
 
Ljoe POV
I woke up and I was still in Min mi's room. I looked at Min mi and she still hasn't gotten up yet. *Today's the day..* I looked at her sadly and kissed her cheek. The door opened revealing Block B and Melody with solemn faces. Teen top followed in afterwards. All their eyes were puffy and red. The doctor came in with a nurse. "I'm sorry, but it's time" the doctor said. A nurse went up to Min mi and slowly took off her life support. It felt as if the world was in slow motion. My heart skipped a beat.
 
*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP*
The long sound of the monitor was the only thing heard. Muffled sobs and sniffs were also heard. Tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes. "Woo Min Mi, death at 12:30 noon" the doctor recorded. I saw Zico bawling on the floor and the other Block B members were trying to comfort him. Melody were also bawling and Teen top excluding me were comforting them. I couldn't take it anymore. I stormed out of the room.
 
Ricky POV
Ljoe hyung stormed out of room. Min mi noona was dead...*MY NOONAAAAAAAAAA*  I sniffed and approached noona. "Noona... Ljoe hyung went out.." I said sadly while looking at noona and pouting. When I was about to turn around, Min mi noona's hand twitched. She slowly opened her eyes. "NOONA!" I shouted and it caught everyone's attention. She softly giggled at me. "Hyung! Min mi noona is awake!" I screamed in happiness. "What do you- NOONA!" Changjo hyung yelled in my ears. "YAH!" I pushed him away. Everyone crowded around her. "Yah! I thought you left me!" Zico hyung was bawling like a baby. "Come here oppa" Min mi noona stretched out her arms and Zico went to her then noona hugged Zico hyung. "Ricky, call Ljoe oppa" Ri ah said and I nodded. I went out of the room and tried to find Ljoe hyung.
 
Min mi's POV
"I choose to continue my life on earth.." I grinned at oma and appa. "As you wish dear" appa and oma kissed my forehead. "Bye-bye" I sadly said and a tear dropped from me eye. "Goodbye my dear" oma and appa gave one last hug and I gladly returned it.  "Close your eyes and open them afterwards" oma instructed and I nodded. I closed my eyes and slowly opened them. I saw Ricky standing near me. "NOONA!" I heard him shout then I giggled. "Yah! I thought you left me!" Zico oppa was bawling like a baby. *Sigh.. My oppa* "Come here oppa" I stretched out my arms and Zico oppa approached me. I hugged him and comforted him till he stopped crying. I saw Ricky leaving the room. "Don't scare me!" he yelled and I just laughed. "Leadernim!" Melody shouted and trapped me in a bone crushing hug. I smiled knowing how much they must've missed me. Teen top also hugged me really tightly. *Awww poor boys* Then the Block B oppas squished me real hard and I couldn't breathe. "Oppa!" I scolded them. "It's your fault for scaring us!" Kyung oppa said and smiled goofily. I looked around the room and saw only Teen top, Block B and Melody. But the person I wanted to see the most, he wasn't in the room. I frowned and I guess CAP oppa noticed it. "Don't worry. Ricky will get him" oppa reassured me and ruffled my hair. "Thanks oppa" I smiled and waited for Ljoe oppa.