Melody and Block B!

Life As Treble

 

 
Minmi POV
Today Zico oppa told me he got a text from his boss that there was going to be a fight. Not only Block B, but with Melody too. Groups keep on coming to our territories and wanted a fight. I heard their name was Super Junior. I've never fought them before, but I know them. How? Connections~*Just let me dream about rainbows, unicorns and ice-creams for once*. 
 
"Ready for the fight?" Zico oppa cut me off from my thoughts.
 
"I always am" I smirked.
 
"I texted the others already to meet up at xxxxx today" he sat down across me.
 
"Okay then lemme go change" I went upstairs then changed into my fighting clothes.
 
I suddenly remembered Ljoe oppa. He started ignoring me and it because I don't know the reason why. He didn't reply my texts or answered my calls. At school, he doesn't talk to me, instead he nods or just shakes his head. Thinking about this made me pout. I pushed my worries away and walked downstairs. Zico oppa was already changed. Instead of riding our own motorcycles, Zico oppa used his own car and drove both of us to xxxxx. 
 
Me and oppa met the others. We made a plan just incase anything happens. Since Super Junior has 14 members (excluding Hankyung) we were outnumbered by 3 people. It would be fine though. As long as they don't have reinforcements we were fine. Both Melody and Block B entered xxxxx. 
 
No one's POV
"Finally, the number 1 gang and number 1 boy gang has arrived" Leeteuk snickered
 
"Why did you wanted a fight?" Zico asked calmly.
 
"To test your poor skills. Wanna back out now..?" Kangin threatened
 
"The only one who's gonna back out are you guys!" Jaehyo spat.
 
"I don't think so.." Sungmin sneered.
 
"We'll see about that" I said under my breath.
 
Melody, Block B and Super Junior were 
ready to fight. "Bring it on" they all said. The fight then started. Melody each had one opponent. Everyone in Block B had one opponent each except for Zico and Taeil whom had two. Super Junior was a strong gang and both Melody and Block B knew it wasn't going to be easy. Min mi had taken down her opponent. So as Hae rin, Sun young, P.O, Kyung and U-kwon. They were resting against the walls watching the others fight. 
 
Taeil POV
*Dammit these two guys are strong. I can't hold much longer*
 
Minmi's POV
I watched Taeil oppa and he looked like he needed help so I helped him.
 
"Need some help oppa?" I asked.
 
"Yes please" he sighed in relief.
 
I then punched one of Taeil oppa's opponent in the stomach and kneed him. According to my information, he is Cho Kyuhyun, youngest and 2nd strongest of the group, likes to play dirty and also mean. *Then who is the strongest?* I thought curiously. 
 
Kyuhyun got up and lunged towards me. I dodged most of his punched but got hit by one in the face. I stumbled back for a moment then he tripped me making me fall. He was about to charge when I flipped up, backwards and kicked his face. I punched him thrice on the face and one on the stomach. I then kneed him twice and he fell to the floor. *My turn to rest* I yawned. 
 
No one's POV
Only Eunhyuk, Donghae and Zhoumi were still fighting. The other Super Junior members were tied up by Melody and Block B. Zico and Donghae were still fighting. Zico looked drained but Donghae was only slightly drained.
 
Minmi's POV
I'm guessing Donghae is the strongest. I should help Zico oppa then. I walked up to him.
 
"Oppa, go rest. I'll take it from here" I tapped his shoulder and took over.
 
"So you are Treble?? Hmm looks weak" donghae scoffed.
 
"I'll show you who is weak" I glared at him.
 
I threw the first punch and he swiftly dodged it. I tried kicking him but he dodged it again. *Fast reflexes. This fight is gonna be fun* I felt adrenaline rush all over my body. Guess I have to use half of my strength today. He then tried punching my stomach many times. I dodged it but he kicked my leg, HARD. *Distraction then plan. Smart guy*
 
I admit he was the strongest of the Super Junior members. *Okay no more playing Treble. Let's fight!* I grabbed his shoulders, flipped him then grabbed his collar and punched his face and threw him at the wall hard. He stood up unsteadily then I punched his face and stomach then kicked his chest hard. He was BADLY beaten up. He was breathing heavily and blood was all over his face. Don't worry he won't die. I kneeled beside him.
 
"Whose weak now?" I put on a smug face.
 
Sunyoung POV
 
"Sis, kyuhyun is up" U-kwon oppa pointed.
"I know. Min mi better watch out" I was worried. He had a bloody knife. And we were exhausted. We couldn't move. Kyuhyun was aiming for Min mi's back. 
 
"MIN MI WATCH OUT!!" I shrieked
 
Min mi's POV
"MIN MI WATCH OUT!!" Sunyoung unnie shrieked.
 
I turned around and blocked something with my left hand. I felt numbness taking over then pain afterwards. I ignored it then kicked the knife out of Kyuhyun's hands. I punched him real hard and kneed him 5 times till he collapsed. The pain on my hand wasn't going away. I looked at it and saw blood oozing out of it. I suddenly felt dizzy and stumbled while walking. After walking a few more steps, I collapsed into someone's arms.
 
MELODY's POV
"Min Mi!!!" they shrieked
 
Block B's POV
"Min Mi!" they shouted
 
P.O's POV
Min mi collapsed into my arms. I better get her to our hideout.
 
"Will she be fine?" all of them asked worried.
 
"She will don't worry" I reassured them.
 
We went to Block B's hideout. Everyone got treated and went to rest. I bandaged Min mi's hand.
 
"Hows leader?" Melody asked.
 
"It wasn't too deep so she'll be fine. Hopefully she doesn't carry any heavy things or if anything hits her hand hard, it will be painful" I told them. They just nodded in silence.
 
Block B's POV
 
*Poor girls. Seeing their leader like this must've hurt them. They were tearing up when I/P.O was taking care of Min Mi. They are so innocent and soft-hearted* they smiled.
 
End of POV
 
All of them immediately slept because they were wiped out.